Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2024, 08:36 AM

21,127 posts, read 19,707,707 times

Advertisements

Biden's thinking days are long gone. He is retired. Just look at his schedule on CSPAN (https://www.c-span.org/executiveBranch/). He doesn't do anything except occasionally struggle to read a speech that is handed to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2024, 08:52 AM

10,096 posts, read 7,763,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The ruling class, aka the elites, aka the corporate oligarchy, couldn’t care less what we all think or say.

The country has been stolen from the people.
The Supreme Court can't do anything? Is there anyone above Biden that can see what is going on and stop it. Right now we don't have a president.

So if the higher ups and the elites demand this Avatar sit in as our 'leader' in 2025 and the next 4 years, they can just kick Trump out, since h'ell probably actually win, and no repercussion? Honestly there is nothing anyone could do to stop it? All the 3 letter agencies have his back, left media has his back. Elites have his back. Who is left to make sure this wouldn't happen? Shouldn't that same person stop what is going on now?

Last edited by diddlydudette; 01-29-2024 at 10:16 AM..

Old 01-29-2024, 09:31 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
So tired of Jean Claude Vandam telling us what Biden thinks and wants. I don't believe she even talks to him. They are all acting on behalf of him and just telling us what they want us to think. They are trying to say all the right things when Biden is probably still in bed or taking a long nap.

Kirby was on this morning and whenever he is on, he too tells us what Biden wants and thinks. Again I don't think Kirby has even talked to Biden this morning. Biden is still asleep. They all lie as easily as breathing.

Why aren't we hearing from Biden? Does Biden not know he works for us? We pay his salary.

It just drives me crazy Biden never talks to us or takes our questions. I'm so sick of him reading teleprompters and avoiding the press and evading the people and never talking. I honestly don't see how this is allowed.

I realize Biden was placed in office as face of the position and that's why this is happening but it should not be allowed to have a fake figure as a leader. I feel like I'm living in a bad movie because surely all these things would never be allowed in our great country.

He farts in front of Camilla Parker, he messes in his pants while with the pope. He falls asleep in front of world leaders, lies lies lies lies lies. He even sells out our country to make millions. So glad this is more than likely his last year. He is such an embarrassment an disgrace and needs to be in an old folks home prison.
Because no one knows what the hell he's saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqiOeiG4VNo

Seriously though, I think Biden's handlers keep him in the dark, feeding him whatever misinformation it takes to keep him believing whatever it is his handlers want him to believe, and saying whatever they want him to say.

Old 01-29-2024, 09:42 AM

2,203 posts, read 3,360,232 times
We aren't hearing from Biden because he's really not running the show and is incapable of handling the job and all that it requires. If Biden suddenly began to speak for himself, we would all probably be horrified and afraid of what he says (which may or may not be speaking truth and may be just jibberish nonsense coming out of his mouth).

The act of "getting him together" and using a teleprompter for just a few words hasn't been working out well.

Old 01-29-2024, 05:49 PM

9,131 posts, read 6,180,105 times
Expect to see Biden back in the basement for the good of the campaign.

Old 01-29-2024, 06:13 PM

1,299 posts, read 647,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Biden's thinking days are long gone. He is retired. Just look at his schedule on CSPAN (https://www.c-span.org/executiveBranch/). He doesn't do anything except occasionally struggle to read a speech that is handed to him.
He's still smarter than all those who voted for him!

Old 01-30-2024, 02:55 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,580,593 times
Asking Biden what he thinks is kinda like asking a blind man what he sees....

Old 01-30-2024, 03:31 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,233,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
So tired of Jean Claude Vandam telling us what Biden thinks and wants. I don't believe she even talks to him. They are all acting on behalf of him and just telling us what they want us to think. They are trying to say all the right things when Biden is probably still in bed or taking a long nap.

Kirby was on this morning and whenever he is on, he too tells us what Biden wants and thinks. Again I don't think Kirby has even talked to Biden this morning. Biden is still asleep. They all lie as easily as breathing.

Why aren't we hearing from Biden? Does Biden not know he works for us? We pay his salary.

It just drives me crazy Biden never talks to us or takes our questions. I'm so sick of him reading teleprompters and avoiding the press and evading the people and never talking. I honestly don't see how this is allowed.

I realize Biden was placed in office as face of the position and that's why this is happening but it should not be allowed to have a fake figure as a leader. I feel like I'm living in a bad movie because surely all these things would never be allowed in our great country.

He farts in front of Camilla Parker, he messes in his pants while with the pope. He falls asleep in front of world leaders, lies lies lies lies lies. He even sells out our country to make millions. So glad this is more than likely his last year. He is such an embarrassment an disgrace and needs to be in an old folks home prison.
We have heard a lot from Biden this past week.
Perhaps we are just used to Trump yammering on and on too much with all his grievances.

Old 01-30-2024, 03:45 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Perhaps we are just used to Trump yammering on and on too much with all his grievances.
Uh huh^^^^And how do you know those words were Biden's own thoughts? Most likely, he was reading off a teleprompter and those words weren't ones he wrote himself.

Old 01-30-2024, 04:05 PM

1,872 posts, read 649,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
The government and the press is supposed to have an adversarial relationship. Are we seeing that with the Biden Administration? Whatever one may thinks of Fox News, Joe Biden on Fox would convince America that Joe Biden is of sound mind and courage. Neither will happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies