Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 05:02 PM

1,307 posts, read 651,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickofJersey View Post
You do know what's coming next.... Climate nuts will claim we will next have a moderate temperature crisis. In the coming decades the climate will be comfortable and likely to match what was 200 years ago. We will not be able to survive this disaster.

The horror of it all is we may not have to change our lives. No way can humans continue the race. We're doomed to pleasant lives. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll just golf until it's over.....
^^ HeeHee! We will golf and live pleasant lives while the grubby leftists will have to find something else to protest..

Old Today, 05:04 PM

11,023 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickofJersey View Post
You do know what's coming next.... Climate nuts will claim we will next have a moderate temperature crisis. In the coming decades the climate will be comfortable and likely to match what was 200 years ago. We will not be able to survive this disaster.

The horror of it all is we may not have to change our lives. No way can humans continue the race. We're doomed to pleasant lives. I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I'll just golf until it's over.....
By the time the climate cultists have finished with their EVs and other destructive drives, we really will be in a crisis. Even is that crisis is a 15 minute city with AI monitoring of where we go ..... I think there dream is for there to be a crisis.

Old Today, 05:07 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
I thought the record temperatures, floods and fires in Canada and on the west coast would have changed people minds, I was too optimistic.

Old Today, 05:22 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I thought the record temperatures, floods and fires in Canada and on the west coast would have changed people minds, I was too optimistic.

Please don't think.

Old Today, 05:43 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Now the Climate Cultists are warning of an imminent Deep Freeze!

We better hurry up and raise more taxes and give up our Freedom and Liberties, hand them over to some government entity in Europe and do it FAST before it gets too COLD!

LOL!

The Gulf Stream could COLLAPSE as early as 2025 - plunging Europe into a deep freeze, scientists warn
Wow, just one year? These nutters used to make claims of doom and gloom predictions ten years down the road. Now it's just a few months?

Old Today, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Yup. If only the planet's global average temperature remained at earth climate normal, like it's supposed to. BTW, what is the earth's average climate normal temperature supposed to be at???

Please let us all know. Was earth climate normal reached in 1700, 1800, 1900 or 2000?

I mean really. If we are in "global warming" territory, then what the hell is the earth's normal temperature supposed to be?

Old Today, 06:03 PM

Quote:
{snip}

Warming is changing the oceans currents and air patterns around the world, it is a serious problem and an unknown how rapidly these changes will occur. Right now the greatest warming is occurring in the northern hemisphere, particularly Alaska were the permafrost is melting.
Again, what reference are you using to claim this "warming??" It's 2 degrees warmer now than it was during the Little Ice-Age. Is the planet so fragile that a degree or two from that cool climate period is enough to cause a climate catastrophe and an ocean conveyor shutdown???

Where the heck do you people pluck these numbers and predictions from anyway?

Old Today, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Yup. If only the planet's global average temperature remained at earth climate normal, like it's supposed to. BTW, what is the earth's average climate normal temperature supposed to be at???

Please let us all know. Was earth climate normal reached in 1700, 1800, 1900 or 2000?

I mean really. If we are in "global warming" territory, then what the hell is the earth's normal temperature supposed to be?
There is no normal but there are extremes, does that answer your question.

Maye a month of 110 degree days in Phoenix is normal?

Old Today, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Again, what reference are you using to claim this "warming??" It's 2 degrees warmer now than it was during the Little Ice-Age. Is the planet so fragile that a degree or two from that cool climate period is enough to cause a climate catastrophe and an ocean conveyor shutdown???

Where the heck do you people pluck these numbers and predictions from anyway?
2 degrees warmer over the last 150 years.

I get my predictions from scientists, you use opinion.

Old Today, 06:16 PM

13,752 posts, read 8,004,726 times
So now we're all going to freeze to death? Has Greta weighed in on this latest development?

Quote:
In June 2018, climate activist Greta Thunberg fired off an urgent tweet: “A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years.”

Here we are five years later, and people and the planet are still with us. What has vanished is not humanity and the earth but, rather, that tweet.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevefo...h=24b5ee9a145c
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies