Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 06:42 AM

4,918 posts, read 2,066,593 times

Advertisements

Too funny!! You know you’re a joke when the Italians crack on you!! I guess YouTube removed the clip from Saudi Arabia, since that was also pretty funny as well.

The whole planet knows that our Commander and Chief sniffer of little girls is a sad joke and what’s even sadder is that half the country with happily vote for this turnip again in November.

Heck!! Even the King and Queen of England are still laughing at Biden for LOUDLY passing gas during a meeting with the royals!!

What an embarrassing joke and this clown actuality thinks he’s doing a good job too!! Talk about ZERO self awareness!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2024, 06:45 AM

25,974 posts, read 22,164,069 times
I saw that on youtube yesterday. I wasn't laughing, I was disgusted at the idiots of this country who don't see what a disaster both physically and mentally that Biden is! Seriously, their family members and friends must be like Biden for them to see it as "normal".

Probably the only funny moment was when I realized it wasn't Biden in the video as the guy looked and moved just like Biden from the side view.

Have you ever seen Biden stumbling and stammering with a foreign dignitary and the look for the foreign dignitary's face, a "OMG" moment?

Old 02-26-2024, 06:48 AM

6,569 posts, read 7,161,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Desert Guy View Post
Democrats really dont seem to mind having the progressive handlers steer Potatus around, and using him as a front for their agendas.

They do very much mind that he may not get re-elected, as it is pretty obvious the condition Biden is in now.
Then when they tell us all Biden is retiring before the election, they would have to make sure he shuts up as his dementia will cause him to possibly fire back at his party for getting fired. He seems pretty adamant about running/being president for next four years.

Old 02-26-2024, 07:02 AM

1,121 posts, read 577,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamer27 View Post
Then when they tell us all Biden is retiring before the election, they would have to make sure he shuts up as his dementia will cause him to possibly fire back at his party for getting fired. He seems pretty adamant about running/being president for next four years.
Retire? That means Kamala, and she wont willingly back down most likely either. Even if she did, who could they parachute in as "savior"? Newsome? Too white and male, the identity politics beholden left will not accept it. Michelle Obama? She doesnt appear to want it either (she already has loads of influence and dumptrucks of money).

The Dems have already made it obvious they dont like RFK junior, or the other sub 1% open challengers.

So who?

There has been tons written on the democrats Biden electability dilemma, but still nothing obvious on what they will actually do with the Biden problem.

I think they are going to run him, despite being a drooling corrupt untruthful potato.

Old 02-26-2024, 08:58 AM

37,477 posts, read 61,459,729 times
Fortunately The USA is not limited to only two political parties. We do have other choices.

Old 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM

1,121 posts, read 577,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Fortunately The USA is not limited to only two political parties. We do have other choices.

We do have choices, this is true. But are they viable and realistic? I personally voted for Libertarians over Trump now, twice. It didnt get me what I wanted for sure.

And what are those parties (aside from Libertarian?)

Green party? That is where the whack jobs too radical for the democrats go dwell.

No Labels? Still too new, and not even a mild ground swell yet.

Who else is there? DSA? Mental illness confined to a political party....Lol.....

We are stuck for now with the two big ones.

Last edited by AZ Desert Guy; 02-26-2024 at 10:16 AM..

Old 02-26-2024, 09:24 AM

10,809 posts, read 4,362,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Desert Guy View Post
Retire? That means Kamala, and she wont willingly back down most likely either. Even if she did, who could they parachute in as "savior"? Newsome? Too white and male, the identity politics beholden left will not accept it. Michelle Obama? She doesnt appear to want it either (she already has loads of influence and dumptrucks of money).

The Dems have already made it obvious they dont like RFK junior, or the other sub 1% open challengers.

So who?

There has been tons written on the democrats Biden electability dilemma, but still nothing obvious on what they will actually do with the Biden problem.

I think they are going to run him, despite being a drooling corrupt untruthful potato.
What a sad party, no leadership, so they have to use a shell of a man who only got the job because he was with Obama.
Its amazing, that America's media and celebrity sphere is full of left-wingers, and they are all too lazy or too scared to run for President.

Old 02-26-2024, 01:44 PM

10,122 posts, read 7,792,278 times
It's how he is but not funny our people vote for that. How embarrassing.

Old 02-26-2024, 01:57 PM

11,280 posts, read 11,047,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Probably the only funny moment was when I realized it wasn't Biden in the video as the guy looked and moved just like Biden from the side view.
Like a poster stated in another thread, Biden is like a Roomba. I laughed hard when I read that after envisioning its motions. The Roomba at least has an idea where it needs to go though.

Old 02-26-2024, 03:18 PM

19,435 posts, read 15,271,628 times
Someone needs to tell them it's just a stutter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies