Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 07:28 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,244,298 times

Advertisements

These chosen ones have always been above the law. Nothing new.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2024, 09:13 AM

1,929 posts, read 559,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Look at her husband, and MADD didn't even go after him. I thought they were zealots for a good cause to get booze hounds and druggies off the streets, yet they didn't comment or protest when he got off.

Also never forget, when criticizing Trump for saying that the murderous gang members MS-13 illegally here from El Salvador (when Trump said "these are not people, they are animals"), she defended the scumbags by saying "everyone has the spark of divinity in them".
....and the fire of demons.

Old 02-26-2024, 01:34 PM

16,618 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detachable arm View Post
These chosen ones have always been above the law. Nothing new.
Not like today, as it is all one sided, in large part because the Democrats have weaponized most of the government agencies (aka The Swamp). Whether it be Louis Lerner at the IRS, Struck/Page/Comey/McCabe at the FBI, Eric Holder/Loretta Lynch/Merrick Garland at the DOJ, etc., etc., etc.
The press/media are also to blame for not holding all of the above accountable for only going after (R's) while letting the (D's) slide on almost everything, including an attempted coup of a sitting president by Mike Hayden/Leon Panetta/John Brennan/Jim Clapper all CIA/DNI leaders who should be disgraced and/or in jail. Not to mention many of them saying the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation and kept it under wraps before the 2020 election;

https://www.uspresidentialelectionne...laptop-emails/

Either both sides need to be held accountable, or neither side should. Only dictators and communist countries act this way.
The last time I checked we are a Constitutional Republic.

Old 02-26-2024, 01:39 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,219,965 times
Since "Saint" FDR, we don' need no stinkin' law.
In fact, the USCON has been bypassed since 1933.
Look around - do you see any gold or silver coin, as required by Art 1, Sec 8, Sec 10, USCON?

Old 02-26-2024, 01:49 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,219,965 times
Quote:
The last time I checked we are a Constitutional Republic.
Actually, Art 4, Sec 4, USCON guarantees a republican form which is not synonymous with a republic, and the republican form existed BEFORE the USCON, ergo, not a "constitutional republic."
Don't fret. Not 1 in 100,000 Americans can accurately define it, or its source and origin.
It is ironic, since there is only one nation with a republican form, and its people know nothing about it.

Oh, all right, I'll give a hint.

Under the republican form, all men are created equal, and have Creator endowed rights that governments were instituted to secure, not tax, regulate nor trespass. No democratic majority, elected official nor government can deny them.

Can you guess where endowed rights come from?
And which document originated the republican form?

Ans: The Creator, and the Declaration of Independence.
"What I do say is that no man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent. I say this is the leading principle, the sheet-anchor of American republicanism. Our Declaration of Independence says: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."
- - - Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (1854)
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Abraham_lincoln

Q: DO you know how and when you consented to be governed?
IF not consent, what else could be the basis for mandatory civic duties that abrogate endowed rights, confiscate surplus, impose compulsory charity, denies liberty, requires permission (licenses) and/or imposes taxes to live, work, buy, sell, trade, travel, own a motor vehicle, own land, hire, fire, operate businesses, enter occupations, treat the sick, transmit, fly, own a boat, hunt, fish, endow, marry and/or own a dog?

Last edited by jetgraphics; 02-26-2024 at 01:57 PM..

Old 02-26-2024, 03:31 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,359,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Democrats universally use this phrase when discussing Donald Trump.

This thread is for exposing the hypocrisy involved with those people using that phrase. I'll list some issues off the top of my head where the people using that phrase about Trump completely forget it exists when discussing other things. Feel free to add to it - this list is by no means exhaustive.

It doesn't apply to millions of illegal aliens.

It doesn't apply to Joe Biden.

It doesn't apply to high profile Democrat supporters like Al Sharpton.

It doesn't apply to Hillary Clinton.

It doesn't apply to Antifa or BLM.

Keep it going. I know you guys can come up with a lot more. This was off the cuff. Are they defending Bob Menendez?
It doesn't apply to Hunter Biden.

It doesn't apply to Jim Biden.

It doesn't apply to Sen. Robert (Gold Bar Bob) Menendez.

It doesn't apply to Eric Swalwell.

It doesn't apply to J.B. Pritzker.

Old 02-27-2024, 08:54 AM

27,202 posts, read 13,489,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Democrats universally use this phrase when discussing Donald Trump.

This thread is for exposing the hypocrisy involved with those people using that phrase. I'll list some issues off the top of my head where the people using that phrase about Trump completely forget it exists when discussing other things. Feel free to add to it - this list is by no means exhaustive.

It doesn't apply to millions of illegal aliens.

It doesn't apply to Joe Biden.

It doesn't apply to high profile Democrat supporters like Al Sharpton.

It doesn't apply to Hillary Clinton.

It doesn't apply to Antifa or BLM.

Keep it going. I know you guys can come up with a lot more. This was off the cuff. Are they defending Bob Menendez?

It doesn't seem to apply to Prince Harry.

Most people who admit to a history of drug taking including hard drugs such as cocaine would find entry in to the US and the ability to settle down and live there difficult, but not Harry.

Of course in terms of the Southern Border sadly no one seems to increasingly know who or what is coming across under the current US administration.

Old 02-27-2024, 11:36 AM

30,403 posts, read 19,191,759 times
Democrats consider law and power something to be used and abused to their benefit and have weaponized them against their opponents, it's what power mad individuals have done for thousands of years, almost universal in 3rd world countries which they are turning the US into.

Old 02-27-2024, 11:44 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Look at her husband, and MADD didn't even go after him. I thought they were zealots for a good cause to get booze hounds and druggies off the streets, yet they didn't comment or protest when he got off.

Also never forget, when criticizing Trump for saying that the murderous gang members MS-13 illegally here from El Salvador (when Trump said "these are not people, they are animals"), she defended the scumbags by saying "everyone has the spark of divinity in them".
The founder of MADD later committed a DWI .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies