Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2024, 06:11 AM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 5 days ago)

1,325 posts, read 659,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
2022 election exit polling.

Married Men, 59%-39% in favor of Repubs
Married women, 56%-42% in favor of Repubs
Unmarried men, 52%-45% in favor of Repubs.

Single women, 68%-31%, in favor of Democrats.

Also, another fact about single women who vote Democrat. The vast majority are being treated for some sort of mental illness.

So what does this tell us? We have mentally ill women swinging elections, and supporting Hamas and Palestine.
^^ And the majority of women value security above all else..and the democrat party promises this..most women would gladly live "The Life of Julia"..

Old 04-25-2024, 06:15 AM

7,011 posts, read 2,719,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Because many of them act on emotion and are incredibly easy to manipulate.
.... and they weren't planning on graduating anyway. Now they will be expelled and they will spend the rest of their lives repaying student loans that won't be discharged.

Old 04-25-2024, 06:48 AM

89,067 posts, read 44,895,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I've watched countless videos of the pro Palestine/pro Hamas video it seems a sizable majority are women.
They should be required to watch the GoPro videos Hamas filmed of themselves committing horrendous acts of violence, including rape and the sexual mutilation of women, on their October 7th attack on Jews.

The Worst 45 Minute Film You Will Ever See - TIME Magazine

Old 04-25-2024, 07:32 AM

1,709 posts, read 617,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Single women are the backbone of the Democrat Party, and the Democrat Party is funded by the same people who fund the antisemitic hate rallies.
And most of the women are so brainwashed and braindead to realize they are digging their own grave. What kind of illness causes them to cheer for a group that would rape and kill them, force them to be under their thumb, take away most of the rights they have in western country? They are part of the left wing cult.

Old 04-25-2024, 08:41 AM

17,605 posts, read 13,388,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Because many of them act on emotion and are incredibly easy to manipulate.
Emotion and STUPIDITY!

Who cares that hamas rapped so many women?

Lesbians for palestine, WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE RAPPED AND HEADS TO ROLL BY hamas animals?? Stupid, stupid, STUPID!

They are being manipulated by soreass, et al!

Old 04-25-2024, 08:51 AM

7,943 posts, read 3,485,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Emotion and STUPIDITY!

Who cares that hamas rapped so many women?

Lesbians for palestine, WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE RAPPED AND HEADS TO ROLL BY hamas animals?? Stupid, stupid, STUPID!

They are being manipulated by soreass, et al!
They didn't rape and murder women they raped and murdered Zionist Colonizers. That may or may not make it OK but in the eyes of many it makes it justifiable. Others are just filled with too much blind rage to care either way.

Old 04-25-2024, 08:53 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,644,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Are they pro Hamas or anti Israel committing genocide?
Hmmm. Pro Hamas is being for genocide being committed on Israel. In their wonderful Islamawacko minds there is no other solution. They have publicly and loudly proclaimed this for some time. They have also wormed their way into American academia along with a slew of other nasty viruses. I think the OP has a point on young single women being targeted for "recruitment" as it were by radical groups like Hamas. The more women they can trot out in any fashion supporting them takes the eye off just what exactly they truly think of women in Islam.

I'm no flag waver for Israel. I've said it before I bend no knee to the Star of David. That being said I also fully understand their mindset. After what Hamas dis last Fall what should we expect Israel to do? I'd want blood to. There will NEVER be peace between Jew and Muslim. It's not going to happen. Recruitment of young Americans especially young women I believe they see as quite important to groups like Hamas. It's a sly and effective tool of advertising.

I figger lets just get out of the way and give them some room. Make the Square. We'll see if anyone is upright after the dust clears knock them over and run up the colors. Well...maybe not that. We don't need to rebuild any more shot to doll rags ME cesspools. 9sigh) I've had opportunity to speak with a lot of young women in my world and I do see a lot of very impressionable minds that would be easily swung into the saddle for a variety of political/social "movements."

There are I believe overall more young women than young men out there as well so that's a factor I reckon. LOL the guys that are hanging out there are probably just following women around and don't have minds capable of forming their own opinions. (shrug)

Old 04-25-2024, 08:58 AM

20,349 posts, read 19,947,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
When you are a liberal female college graduate you have been taught women are strong and independant and don't need no man!

Then you hit 30 years old and are lonely and childless and need purpose in life.

Protest!
Better yet, adopt a bunch of cats.

Old 04-25-2024, 09:03 AM

6,069 posts, read 2,862,277 times
"sizeable"? Nice double entendre

Old 04-25-2024, 09:17 AM

19,658 posts, read 12,251,755 times
Male or female, there is a long history of college student protests, often pushing against the tide, such as Vietnam war. Unless these people are being violent they should be allowed to protest whatever they choose. Their gender is irrelevent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies