Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:09 AM

8,245 posts, read 3,495,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
If they quell all the protests, that would worry me! They may then resort to other measures, and then we'd wish to God they were back protesting in groups. Lone Wolves are far more to be feared than any group.

I'm already worrying that there's another 9/11 on the way, anyone else?
There might be something worse than 9/11 on the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:26 AM

7,369 posts, read 3,533,397 times
It doesn’t matter. The Biden presidency is just a sneak preview of what’s to come under Millennial leadership. It’s fine, most of us will be dead and our kids and grandkids will have to live with the results of their belief system.

Old Yesterday, 04:37 AM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Buy cheap, stack deep.

Old Yesterday, 04:42 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
We’re past the point of no return so make the most of your time here.
^^^^^^This. Do the best you can in this chaos. Enjoy, explore, hook up with a hot chick, write a book, etc........

Old Yesterday, 05:05 AM

2,502 posts, read 3,407,050 times
Default Soros and Obama love the chaos in the US!

George Soros and Barack Obama think the chaos is great! Dismantling the United States is the goal for the repugnant Soros/Obama agenda.

I don't understand how Obama can look at himself in the mirror each morning.

Old Yesterday, 05:29 AM

27,575 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
George Soros and Barack Obama think the chaos is great! Dismantling the United States is the goal for the repugnant Soros/Obama agenda.

I don't understand how Obama can look at himself in the mirror each morning.
Why not?

His plans so far have been a smashing success.

We are living in an America that is unrecognizable compared to what it was before 2009.

Old Yesterday, 06:01 AM

8,634 posts, read 10,155,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^^This. Do the best you can in this chaos. Enjoy, explore, hook up with a hot chick, write a book, etc........
I think about people like my 93-year-old Grandmother who has been in and out of the hospital with health issues due to all of the chaos and stress going on in our country. No one should have to endure this. I hope all the smartest people in the room Leftists live their most horrible lives ever and deal with the consequences of their choices - and at some point they will - it’s inevitable. I’m past the point of caring for any cause they support.

Old Yesterday, 06:25 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Let's see....

We have mass Pro-Hamas protests spreading to all the universities spreading hate speech to the Jews and death to America.

We have wars going on and some that could start at any time.

We have wide open borders still with every country sending us their best and they come first over Americans

We have widespread crime with no arrests because of no bail laws where criminals are sent right back out in the streets to kill or commit crimes again and again.

We have the lying left that are locking up their competition because they know they have nothing to run on and can't beat him so they want to take his security away, lock him up, take him off the ballot, etc. Gotta love democracy. lol

We have a non-functioning 'leader' that has people controlling him. He is not allowed to speak freely without note cards or a pre-written speech unless he is near a helicopter with the engine roaring so you can't hear him. It's nice also that he loves and supports terrorists.

I just want to see how everyone is enjoying life now with what we have in charge of our country. Life is so much better now isn't it? Life is good! Everything is just so much better and running like a well oiled machine.
I guess we will find out after the election.

Old Yesterday, 06:26 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Sounds like freedom.

Freedom of speech Freedom of speech Freedom to bribe (I mean lobby) the government.

Or do you define freedom as only things that you like?
"Freedom of speech Freedom of speech"

Even they has restrictions!

Nothing is absolute.

Old Yesterday, 06:33 AM

5,179 posts, read 3,091,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Crime is down. Stay in the minority so the grownups can govern.
And let me guess, the chocolate ration has been increased 25% as well. Doubleplusgood
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies