Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Biden have the guts to show up and debate Trump?
No 78 74.29%
Yes 27 25.71%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2024, 05:57 PM

17,418 posts, read 14,663,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Malarkey!
I think Biden should bring back the Malarkey bus!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2024, 05:58 PM

17,652 posts, read 6,923,260 times
I highly doubt Biden’s handlers will permit a debate. Yet, Biden has been behind in the polls for months and may be forced to debate because of that.

Old 04-26-2024, 07:12 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I highly doubt Biden’s handlers will permit a debate. Yet, Biden has been behind in the polls for months and may be forced to debate because of that.
Even if they do, he will have the questions and the answer, just as hiliary did.

Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
I think Biden should demand very strict rules given Trump's history of turning previous debates into circuses. This would include mics being shut off if the person breaks protocol. If Trump does not agree to the rules and promise to behave civilly, no debate per his choice.

Last edited by MMS02760; Yesterday at 10:28 AM..

Old Yesterday, 10:02 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I think Biden should demand very strict rules given trump's history of turning previous debates into circuses. This would include mics being shut off if the person breaks protocol. If trump does not agree to the rules and behave, no debate per his choice.
LOL - I love the circus - tells who can think on his feet and who has to be led around by the nose.

Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM

9,142 posts, read 5,807,618 times
Trump should open the debate by asking if Joe still contends that the laptop was "Russian disinformation."
Biden totally got away with the biggest lie of the campaign.

Old Yesterday, 10:12 AM

6,246 posts, read 3,415,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katnan View Post
It’s cute you think Trump would show up to a debate.
Trump is more apt to show up than Biden...Biden's handlers can not control the questions or Biden's answers. Biden wouldn't be allow a teleprompter or cue cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Trump is the one who was too afraid to debate his fellow GOP rivals....I'm sure he will duck out of any debate w/ Biden as well
Afraid? you are kidding right?
Trump didn't show up at the republican debates because he already had the nomination. Who was he going to debate...himself?

Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM

26,511 posts, read 15,088,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Trump is the one who was too afraid to debate his fellow GOP rivals....I'm sure he will duck out of any debate w/ Biden as well
Did Biden debate RFK or Williamson?

Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I think Biden should demand very strict rules given trump's history of turning previous debates into circuses. This would include mics being shut off if the person breaks protocol. If Trump does not agree to the rules and promise to behave civilly, no debate per his choice.
You mean like when Trump ask about the laptop Biden tried to cut Trump off by yelling Russian disinformation and I never had any part in Hunter's business. Which by the way Hunter admitted his father was in the room during his business discussion with the Chinese about where was the money you promised.

Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Did Biden debate RFK or Williamson?
Don't confuse our liberal friend with facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies