Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 06:58 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times

Advertisements

I think we should shoot deserters like in the old days. Either that or put them all in a penal battalion and use them for cannon fodder purposes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 01:30 PM

251 posts, read 880,672 times
Good For Him! I hope he can stay in canada, i just wish more Soldiers would see the total and blatant lies they were fed to invade a poor country like iraq, i wish him and his family the best, hey at least the President is setting a good example now!!

Old 07-07-2008, 01:33 PM

251 posts, read 880,672 times
I can guarantee we will see more of this as soon as mcinsane invades iran or Israhell decides to attack iran and we back israhell and send soldiers to die for them, you will see a huge loss of soldiers leaving the u.s and the military because they refuse to be used as cannon fodder for another puppet presidents idiotic whims.

Old 07-07-2008, 01:39 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,243,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Says something about how the world views the USA.

losertarian, interesting that you have no respect for anyone else in the world.
Perhaps are you just a victim of public school and don't know how to spell neighboring countries.
Either way, you look uneducated and small.
Forgot to take you chill pill again yesterday did ya?

Old 07-07-2008, 03:16 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Yeah, a lack of respect for everyone other than Americans who fit into his mold are misspelled and belittled. Yeah, hits me the wrong way.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:28 PM

358 posts, read 518,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlack View Post
Good For Him! I hope he can stay in canada, i just wish more Soldiers would see the total and blatant lies they were fed to invade a poor country like iraq, i wish him and his family the best, hey at least the President is setting a good example now!!

then maybe people should have fled during WWII, and any other war as well.
if you sign the dotted line and then you desert, then you deserve nothing more than a firing squad, hangman's noose or a very lengthy prison sentence.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Says something about how the world views the USA.

losertarian, interesting that you have no respect for anyone else in the world.
Perhaps are you just a victim of public school and don't know how to spell neighboring countries.
Either way, you look uneducated and small.

I care about america 1st, but if they sign up and all they can do is to show the yellow streak running down their back, then they deserve nothing at all but a noose around their neck.
after all, it is not like anyone forced them to sign up for the military. that is why it is called volunteer army.
you might think I am uneducated and small, but your words just show how little you truly care for the USA. you must think of globalist views 1st and not american. how typical of the elitist fascist liberals these days.

Old 07-08-2008, 09:27 PM

Stooping to name calling, hallmark of a scoundrel.
Of course I look globally, we are part of the whole.

You ever been in the military? You ever face combat again and again?

Old 07-12-2008, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Stooping to name calling, hallmark of a scoundrel.
Of course I look globally, we are part of the whole.

You ever been in the military? You ever face combat again and again?

I have been in combat before more than once, and spilled my blood too.
look in the mirror before you accuse me of name calling and take a good look at yourself.

America 1st and the UN can go to hell.

Old 07-12-2008, 04:33 AM

We're part of the world, you really want to go it alone, try. You will fail.
Everyone and every country is interdependent.
And lots of people think that the US can go to hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies