Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Holy Cows George W Bush: Buffoon Or Great Leader
George Bush is a Buffoon 13 72.22%
George Bush is a great leader 4 22.22%
Not Sure 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 12:21 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,326,110 times

Advertisements

Read the story at:
Holy Cows: George W Bush - buffoon or great leader? - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/holycows/2270920/Holy-Cows-George-W-Bush---buffoon-or-great-leader.html - broken link)

Then vote in the Poll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2008, 12:25 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
What a goober.

Ken

Old 07-29-2008, 12:36 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,344,055 times
You don't even need a million reasons or anything like that. The dude said on national TV "jobs Americans wont do." You don't say stuff like that formally to the world and disrespect and embarrass everyone. The country has got by fine with people doing every single job that there ever was to do. Up until politicians like himself destabalized everything with their big ideas. People are going to try to find jobs that they can take on that will actually give them a chance to support their family. Does he have some kind of ill-minded problem with that?

He has attended conferences with signs that say "America" instead of the United States of America. Its one thing to use it as an expression in everyday speaking, but using it in a formal manner is just uncalled for. He's a real you know what and someones gonna kick his arse on down the line. But there is a million other clones just like him all standing in line.

On a side note, dude was head of the CIA, and was school at an Ivy League prep school. I would put money on his accent and farm in Texas being a front. I wonder if he uses his accent when he talks to all the naked fellas running around Bohemian Grove. They would probably find it attractive. What a pathetic dude. Now he buys up land in Paraguay on a natural gas reserve and wildlife area. Funny thing is its right next to a compound of US ex-military, and intelligence officials. Over Ninety thousand acres. The dude and his family are pathetic losers, more than most people if they tried to be.

Last edited by the_pines; 07-29-2008 at 12:47 PM..

Old 07-29-2008, 01:43 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,879,293 times
You read far too many left wing rags..
Get some real facts before you spout off......

Old 07-29-2008, 01:49 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,344,055 times
Sure Donn. I'd rather tell the president exactly what I said than debate it with you. I turned on the TV one day, and I saw him do and say what I wrote. With the exception of me reading about him buying one hundred thousand acres of land somewhere. WHAT does that have to do with liberals or conservatives?

Old 07-29-2008, 07:03 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,521,746 times
He is a great leader if you happen to be a military contractor.

Old 07-29-2008, 07:14 PM

1,482 posts, read 2,384,233 times
Bill Clinton brought the office of the President of the United States down to dirt level and George W Bush dragged that office through the mud. A couple of the most disgraceful Americans since Benedict Arnold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies