Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 06:51 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times

Advertisements

Saganista apparently is a covert Marxist federal reserve cheer leader. I'll bet he has a vested interest in keeping the slaves from revolting against this system of debt serfdom. Only someone connecting to the banking establishment could post so many falsehoods. Whether you like it or not, you will have to answer not only to the patriots with nooses, but also God almighty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2008, 07:28 PM

1 posts, read 1,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Many Americans may not realize this but our Federal Reserve is not owned or run by the government at all but is in fact a private corporation that controls our money and charges our government large sums of interest to use the money we should be printing.

Here is a link that outlines some of the tangled web of ownership.

[URL="http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/federal_reserve.shtml"]Federal Reserve Bank, ownership - The Lawful Path[/URL]

This is a system that is enslaving Americans with debt and needs to be removed. The government must reclaim our rights to our money and remove these wealthy men from the equation.
Wow, I was just doing a paper for my AP economics class and came across this.
I am shocked at how uninformed people are.
Seriously, do some REAL research. Not "research" on these crazy conspiracy theories.
You all sound just like the people that say the government staged 911.
Open your eyes and stop being so ignorant.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:22 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mally09 View Post
I am shocked at how uninformed people are.
Get used to it, especially on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mally09 View Post
You all sound just like the people that say the government staged 911. Open your eyes and stop being so ignorant.
You might want to open your eyes to the possibility that while "the government" did not not "stage" 9-11, a few powerful government employees might have used their authority to block investigations possibly uncovering original plot, and may have ran a parallel operation that added two aircraft to the original plot.

Old 09-29-2008, 02:38 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,474,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Many Americans may not realize this but our Federal Reserve is not owned or run by the government at all but is in fact a private corporation that controls our money and charges our government large sums of interest to use the money we should be printing.

Here is a link that outlines some of the tangled web of ownership.

Federal Reserve Bank, ownership - The Lawful Path

This is a system that is enslaving Americans with debt and needs to be removed. The government must reclaim our rights to our money and remove these wealthy men from the equation.
I heard about this years ago after I got enslaved by the i.r.s.
There's also a book called Vultures in Eagle's Clothing that talks about this also.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:29 PM

53 posts, read 204,357 times
On Saturday, November 22, 2008 American citizens will join together to rally at Federal Reserve banks across the USA. Cleveland meeting location is near the FREE stamp on the corner of E. 9th and Lakeside Ave E. downtown at 12:00 noon. Our purpose is to create awareness of this private bank cartel's control over our nation's money supply and policies - policies resulting in economic crisis, credit crisis, job losses, and debt.

We seek an end to the Federal Reserve System. We demand a thorough investigation, evaluation and audit of the Federal Reserve System and its cozy relationships with the banking, corporate, and other financial institutions. The arbitrary power to create money and credit out of thin air behind closed doors for the benefit of commercial interests must be ended! There should be no taxpayer bailouts of corporations and no corporate subsidies. Corporations should be aggressively prosecuted for their crimes and frauds.

learn more at:
End the Federal Reserve Bank! National Rally for Sound Money, November 22nd
AbolishTheFederalReserve.com » Federal Reserve Education Effort (F.R.E.E.)

Old 11-05-2008, 06:35 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,256 times
Anyone who would deny the influence of the Red Shield, or rather their better known Rothschilds, throughout world history is an absolute tool and completely blind. Hell, even Benjamin Shalom Bernanke is one the interbred monsters of the Chosen Family.

I will admit that I am a kook to soothe the sheeple, but which senators wrote the Federal Reserve Act? When was it signed and by whom? I know the answers, but you really should look into it for yourself.

Who financed the american revolution? (No, idiots, where did the French get the money?) Who funded the rise of Hitler's Germany? Who lent the money to the allies to respond to the threat of Hitler?

Who is it that loans us the money so that we can print our worthless dollars and then proceeds to collect the interest on the never ending debt? Why has every president in American history that tried to return to the gold standard been killed? Why is it that the very first meeting of every president elected is to meet with the Federal Reserve Chairman?

Why is every nation in the world connected with the Rothschilds a legitimate nation and all nations not in their perpetual debt evil empires? Who knows? Nobody I guess, and that is probably the way it was always intended to be. Nobody wants to think that they were bought and sold before they were even born through contractual agreements that they never entered into or would have if given the choice.

Old 11-05-2008, 07:09 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,474,352 times
That's what our social security numbers are...slave numbers

Old 11-05-2008, 07:21 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,742,256 times
You are much closer than you think StuckPA. The law in amerika does seem to indicate that applying for a social security number of a child does pretty much lock that poor soul into a system that he never will be able to extricate himself no matter how hard he tries. It's pretty much the point where you have entered into the bigger pact with the devil.

Thanks Dweller, I will see if there are any local events that I could attend. I would be honored to support any event that demands the ousting of the Chosen Family, oh sorry, the private federal reserve.

Old 11-06-2008, 12:04 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Simply put why would the federal government want a system where they can borrow money from banks. Why would banks want to lend to the federal government.
1. Banks want to charge interest to loan money to the federal government making large amounts of money.
2. The federal government wants to pay for social programs, grow bigger and enter wars and doesnt want to pay for it just borrow it.

During all of this America workers get bigger government and a national debt and devalued dollar. Their income tax money goes to pay back the bankers interest on the money the government borrows.

In the end we are getting screwed.. government is irresponsbile with our money and bankers sit on their buts and make up trust values on the dollar.

When you have all the money in the world you can make people believe anything even that trust is better the real gold in your hand.

Again why such the big trust in Government show me where they are truthful.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:19 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irspow View Post
Anyone who would deny the influence of the Red Shield, or rather their better known Rothschilds, throughout world history is an absolute tool and completely blind. Hell, even Benjamin Shalom Bernanke is one the interbred monsters of the Chosen Family.

I will admit that I am a kook to soothe the sheeple, but which senators wrote the Federal Reserve Act? When was it signed and by whom? I know the answers, but you really should look into it for yourself.

Who financed the american revolution? (No, idiots, where did the French get the money?) Who funded the rise of Hitler's Germany? Who lent the money to the allies to respond to the threat of Hitler?

Who is it that loans us the money so that we can print our worthless dollars and then proceeds to collect the interest on the never ending debt? Why has every president in American history that tried to return to the gold standard been killed? Why is it that the very first meeting of every president elected is to meet with the Federal Reserve Chairman?

Why is every nation in the world connected with the Rothschilds a legitimate nation and all nations not in their perpetual debt evil empires? Who knows? Nobody I guess, and that is probably the way it was always intended to be. Nobody wants to think that they were bought and sold before they were even born through contractual agreements that they never entered into or would have if given the choice.
You forgot to mention the DTCC (Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation ) and their role.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies