Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 04:00 AM

5,586 posts, read 10,670,579 times

Advertisements

What Europeans think it was an inside job? I have never ever heard even one person seriously claim that it was anything other than crazy Muslims!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2010, 01:42 PM

47 posts, read 71,112 times
Default Halal

It seems that some have forgotten that the attack of 9/11 was THE SECOND, not the first; that the evil mind of the first, is the blind devil's tool, now in jail and that 9/11 was a deja vu. but with other unexpected tools. The same fanatic source. What kind of benefit could europeans expect from such a crime. Twenty days ago I was in New York and was really surprised and worried observing the number of fast food stands, most of them managed by egyptians and exhibiting the sign (Halal), promoting their garbage as religiously clean unlike the food consumed by (kaffirs) that is christians and jews. All that at eyesight from the site of the World Trade Center. How do those guys get visas to enter the U.S.? and what the hell do they do in a country they viscerally hate?

Old 11-25-2010, 03:33 PM

1,032 posts, read 2,711,924 times
I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. I DO believe that the government knew that there was going to be an attack on the US (thanks to Bin Ladens public and private calls stating such) but they choose not to do anything about it. But then, that would make them responsible huh??...
RIP to those who perished on 9/11.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:55 PM

5,586 posts, read 10,670,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sweetkisses* View Post
I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job. I DO believe that the government knew that there was going to be an attack on the US (thanks to Bin Ladens public and private calls stating such) but they choose not to do anything about it. But then, that would make them responsible huh??...
RIP to those who perished on 9/11.
Actually I read in a British magazine in August 2001 about these crazy fundamentalists called Al-Qaeda who had vowed to destroy America, but there are tons of these groups posting mostly empty threats. I don't believe the US Government knew enough of the specifics to have been able to stop it though, else they would have done.

Old 11-28-2010, 07:42 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,636,930 times
I'd like to know why the OP confines his question to Europeans. You certainly don't have to look very hard to find plenty of Americans who think the same thing. Conspiracy nuts are not relegated to a single country.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:32 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,200,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Conspiracy nuts are not relegated to a single country.
You don't have be a nutter to believe it was a conspiracy. It has all the signatures of a co-opted operation, but you don't have a clue what that is, so you can't properly evaluate the incident.

Old 11-30-2010, 02:02 PM

24,515 posts, read 33,352,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
You don't have be a nutter to believe it was a conspiracy. It has all the signatures of a co-opted operation, but you don't have a clue what that is, so you can't properly evaluate the incident.
Was the 1993 World Trade Center bombing co-opted, too? Was the government behind that?
What about the 2000 U.S.S. Cole bombing? The government was behind it, right?

Old 12-01-2010, 06:36 AM

88,689 posts, read 85,015,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Was the 1993 World Trade Center bombing co-opted, too? Was the government behind that?
What about the 2000 U.S.S. Cole bombing? The government was behind it, right?
<Cringe>. Now why did you have to bring that up? OF COURSE they think that 2/26/93 was also a government operation. Hasn't anyone sent you the links and the ubiquitous YouTube videos as "proof" yet?

I haven't heard about the U.S.S. Cole being an inside job yet, but I'm sure someone will demonstrate to you that it was.

Old 06-06-2012, 07:44 PM

1 posts, read 674 times
Smile Why do europeans believe 9/11 was inside job?

{Perhaps they viewed the same footage that just has been resleased by the FOIA that clearly show huge amounts of white flashes within both towers.} Europeans are not the only people that know for a fact that these towers were blown into dust..Any person with a IQ over 100 can clearly look at the video showing the towers coming down in free~fall motion..Any person who doubts what I'm writing I will send them new shocking videos that are now on the internet. Yes showing evidence on video of the CORE being turned into dust & the debris pile size at wtc minutes after the supposed collapse..Also have new evidence of the bull---- story about the pentagon..Nevermind the great new evidence about world trade center #7.. What the average person should know is that more than 1000 innocent people were never found..NO Body,NO ID's,NO Skin,No Bones,No Hair,No Blood Not one source of DNA..So basically they just evaporated into thin air..$3.4 Trillion Dollar Norad Air Defense System but in one day in Sept 2001 four planes hijacked without any jets scrammbled in time..What's the odds that hours before 911 Mr.Donald Rumsfeld stood at a podium in the pentagon & told the world that people within stole over $3$ Trillion Dollars. WOW hours later a 767 smashed right into the comp~controllers office. What is the odds that the SEC were just about to come out with hundreds of indicments but world trade center 7 fell within itself & most of the evidence was forever lost..Only thing most people should ask themselves is this!! If only 1 thing doesn't add up on that day then our leaders should be held accountable..They gave us the offical 911 report & the whole book is a whitewash..NIST people should actually be held for crimes..I'll end with this I along with several friends were at wtc on Sept 11th 2001..We witnessed vehicles that had been on fire blocks away with their engines on fire..Vehicle blocks away with engines on fire & nevermind the vehicles that also looked like they just came out of a blast furnace..I could go on for hours and hours..Any person really want the real deal with videos that show some new great evidence email me asap..Then you'll realize the violence of truth [EMAIL="globalsavitar@yahoo.com"]globalsavitar@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] att Michael james

Old 06-06-2012, 07:52 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,525,237 times
Alex Jones told me 9/11 was an inside job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies