Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 02:50 AM

38 posts, read 114,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDanner View Post
Angel, I am an aircraft Pilot and I saw what I saw and I did what I did to help anyone at this Carnage. I am not getting into anyones face. People get into my face to disprove to me and shame me. The United States Goverment wants me to produce insanity. B.H81 convinced me to continue to fight. But what you said to him concerning cutting Slack to perons in the 9/11 Trauma spoke to my Heart about how everyones Emotions are. We had those M-60,s on UH-1B Hueys in Nam. The trouble with these war senerios are that you find the next day who you really shot. Sometimes Children.
But to get in line with Subject. What do the Germans think of Americans. Why is it that the whole world comes to our Goverment when the heat is on Them, ie Kuwait? We fix everything in the world and yet we are Hated. We are the most used and abuse nation on this planet.
But Angel, do you think I should just shut up? Should you and I just go with the Status quote? I think not. I am in Newyork city as I write this and it is 4:42 A.M. and I am going to Fox and MSNBC to talk to producers. This is not televised, but you do not know how the Media will react.
Sam
B.H81, What say ye? This thread is starting to mature. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2008, 08:29 AM

179 posts, read 557,008 times
I can't tell anyone what to think, believe or do.

I'd hope & assume everybody its also mentally adult enough to make up their own minds, see what action is needed on their ends and act to the best of their knowledge. so folks will like it some won't...that's life...

Old 09-20-2008, 11:54 AM

451 posts, read 1,228,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel079 View Post
I can't tell anyone what to think, believe or do.

I'd hope & assume everybody its also mentally adult enough to make up their own minds, see what action is needed on their ends and act to the best of their knowledge. so folks will like it some won't...that's life...

This is where I agree with you. You can't tell people what to think or believe. The problem I have with most people is that they don't even want to hear it or consider it, becuase it heart breaking like you have pointed out.

For Sam you have a tough road ahead of you. I would ignore the MSM all together. They will pack it up and shape you out to be crazy. They will use the keywords "unpatriotic" "Terrorist" to make you look bad. The fact of the matter is that they have dumb us down so far in the school system it makes it easier for people to follow what the talking heads say vs a person who has thought things out for themselvs.

One last thing I dont wanna bring race into this, but its seems as its easier for me to get my black friends to belive this more than any other demographic of people since black people have been oppresed for so long, they know what the govt is capable of first had. When I have discussed this with other groups of people, they either don't wanna hear it, or don't belive that good ole USA is capable of that. What they fail to realize is that a true american won't do this type of things, but people who have hijacked america are capable of doing this. I have even told them that the current presidents grandfather wanted to overthrow FDR back in the 30's and they dont' even want to belive that even though all you have to do is google it and you get tons of links. It all boils back to fear of the unknown. Most people want to take the blue pilla and ignore eveything and leave the people that took the red pill to suffer.

Old 09-20-2008, 01:35 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,506,170 times
Stop and think, people. Phone calls were recorded. Phone calls made to answering machines were also recorded. They described what was happening.

Witnesses saw the plane that hit the pentagon. They are from all walks of life. Their testimonials abound. This did not happen in a vacuum.

Sam, the best thing you could do is start a whole new life - change your name and relocate, if needed, and never speak of this again.

We know what happened that day of 9/11. No one was rounded up into a building and blown up. This is just past distorted thinking. The planes were all tracked on radar. The planes were seen crashing - the PA plane as well as the Pentagon plane. Stop and think. Why choose a conspiracy theory when the plain truth is - Islamists took us by surprise and people died. The truth is shocking enough . . . why would anyone feel the awful truth is not awful enuff and so seek out some perversion of the truth?

Old 09-20-2008, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Stop and think, people. Phone calls were recorded. Phone calls made to answering machines were also recorded. They described what was happening.

Witnesses saw the plane that hit the pentagon. They are from all walks of life. Their testimonials abound. This did not happen in a vacuum.

Sam, the best thing you could do is start a whole new life - change your name and relocate, if needed, and never speak of this again.

We know what happened that day of 9/11. No one was rounded up into a building and blown up. This is just past distorted thinking. The planes were all tracked on radar. The planes were seen crashing - the PA plane as well as the Pentagon plane. Stop and think. Why choose a conspiracy theory when the plain truth is - Islamists took us by surprise and people died. The truth is shocking enough . . . why would anyone feel the awful truth is not awful enuff and so seek out some perversion of the truth?
Also studies were done saying that phone calls couldn't be made that hight in the air, and 1 guy called his mother and said his 1st and last name. He called his mother and said it was Mark Bingham. Now can you stop and think. Think about the last time you called your parents and said your 1st and last name. "He also you said you belive me don't you". Does this sound weird to you?

Now on to the pentagon. Hani Hanjour is suppose to take a 757 and hit a building with that type of precision(the only part that is suppose take extra damage I may add)while flying over 400 knots. A few weeks before the attack he tried to check out a small cesena and couldn't hack it. Interveiwes were done with that school he went too. So I'm asking you to think about it. If you could hardly fly a small 1 engine aircraft, are you able to fly a multi engined heavier and much more difficult to fly aircraft a few weeks later and crash it into a building in the only part that has been fortified, while performing a near 360 turn at 400 knots? Answer those questions 1 by 1. I don't think any rational person can say that is all possible to add up. We haven't even spoken about the small hole. No large engine parts found. Also 2 large engines and the fuelslage would make 3 holes. Not just 1 hole. Now lets say the engine's didn't go through, I think they would have left massive damage on the walls of the pentagon. And there is plenty of pictures that show other wise. Like I have said. I don't know what happend. But its just 2 many things that dont' add up.

Old 09-20-2008, 05:15 PM

38 posts, read 114,889 times
Exclamation Who is a Goverment Shill and who is not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.H81 View Post
Also studies were done saying that phone calls couldn't be made that hight in the air, and 1 guy called his mother and said his 1st and last name. He called his mother and said it was Mark Bingham. Now can you stop and think. Think about the last time you called your parents and said your 1st and last name. "He also you said you belive me don't you". Does this sound weird to you?

Now on to the pentagon. Hani Hanjour is suppose to take a 757 and hit a building with that type of precision(the only part that is suppose take extra damage I may add)while flying over 400 knots. A few weeks before the attack he tried to check out a small cesena and couldn't hack it. Interveiwes were done with that school he went too. So I'm asking you to think about it. If you could hardly fly a small 1 engine aircraft, are you able to fly a multi engined heavier and much more difficult to fly aircraft a few weeks later and crash it into a building in the only part that has been fortified, while performing a near 360 turn at 400 knots? Answer those questions 1 by 1. I don't think any rational person can say that is all possible to add up. We haven't even spoken about the small hole. No large engine parts found. Also 2 large engines and the fuelslage would make 3 holes. Not just 1 hole. Now lets say the engine's didn't go through, I think they would have left massive damage on the walls of the pentagon. And there is plenty of pictures that show other wise. Like I have said. I don't know what happend. But its just 2 many things that dont' add up.
B.H81. I heard that Telephone call by Mark Bigham and I have it on Tape. Hani Hanjour could not even fly a Kite. I talked to the flying school instructer at Edgewood Maryland. He does not want to go on record. I never said I believed that the Passengers were Blown up. That is the most Gruesome thing that a Country could do. So what is the difference with 40+ Blown up Bodies of an American Owned Marriot Hotel? What about the Family of Nick Berg, who was decapitated and put all over the innernet. I will not change my name and Hide. I know 4 generations of African Americans that have struggled with this countries Race issue. From Booker T.Washington to Martin Luther King and beyoud. If they just changed there names and hid, there would be no Barrack Obama. B.H81, do you know the poster that was not at the Pentagon? I was at Ground Zero 3 Hours ago. I am staying at the comfort Inn at Allentown as I write this. I spent 2 hours looking at all of the other buildings that were getting new Facades on them. The shock wave did more damange then I ever thought. A New York City Police officer put his arm around me and spoke very kind words to me. He was there before any Sam Danner got to the Pentagon. He was older than me and told me that we will never know every Detail of 9/11. He told me to rest in God. But to change My name and hide so that gives everyone warm Fuzzies is not my thing.
By the way B.H81. I was talking about Booker T and the MG,s He is older than me and He was a mentor for me playing the Hammond B3 organ way back in the late sixties and early seventies. I was just trying to relate to B.H81.
Booker T. Washington was a very Famous man. Son of a slave, He then educated himself and founded a College.
So mates I was there and saw the 19 Foot Hole. I never told anybody to believe me. I said I have more theories from other schools of thought. But what sense does it make to discuss other crazy stories? The Goverment knew about Pearl Harbour before the first Bomb was dropped. Does anybody watch the History Channel? Data-City is a forum with no swearing and no Flaming of the OP. Everybody has the constitutional right to speak. I wanted to know about the Europeans thought on the United States. This thread was written with that intent. Let us keep it that way. Thanks Angel and B.H81. We need emotion and care and objective opinion here and not a Super Market Tabloid. I am in the train of thought with B.H81
Sam

Old 09-21-2008, 01:32 AM

179 posts, read 557,008 times
Quote:
One last thing I dont wanna bring race into this, but its seems as its easier for me to get my black friends to belive this more than any other demographic of people since black people have been oppresed for so long, they know what the govt is capable of first had. When I have discussed this with other groups of people, they either don't wanna hear it, or don't belive that good ole USA is capable of that. What they fail to realize is that a true american won't do this type of things, but people who have hijacked america are capable of doing this. I have even told them that the current presidents grandfather wanted to overthrow FDR back in the 30's and they dont' even want to belive that even though all you have to do is google it and you get tons of links. It all boils back to fear of the unknown. Most people want to take the blue pilla and ignore eveything and leave the people that took the red pill to suffer.
See that's the very same reason I think its easier for people in Europe to believe something ain't quite right on the story shown. There's groups (may this be your black friends or Europeans) that have a history wit the US that does indeed make 'em think the US govt is not all holy & free of mistakes and know that they will indeed lie & cover up etc if need be.

Maybe 30 yrs down the Rd we'll know more, maybe we won't, maybe things don't add up, maybe that's just due to the overwhelming feeling towards 9/11....no one knows really.....

As just about anything else in life, each & everyone can just research, talk, read, make up their OWN opinion and share their findings if desired, this may earn you support or this may earn you hate.
In the end of the day, everyone just simply gotta stay true to themselves, what ever the "truth" is to each & everyone - You can not convince people to believe in something they don't want to see.

Old 09-21-2008, 06:31 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
That was a software issue. You're at 10,000 feet (2 miles up) and traveling at 7 miles per minute and roaming. You've got 2 or 3 or 5 base stations trying to pick you up after you press "SEND" which can't happen. If you got lucky and connected, the call always got dropped because as your signal weakens, the base station is trying to hand you off to another base station and always handed you off to the wrong one. People might remember driving down the interstate and having their calls constantly dropped. Same problem.

Quote:
Now on to the pentagon. Hani Hanjour is suppose to take a 757 and hit a building with that type of precision(the only part that is suppose take extra damage I may add)while flying over 400 knots.
There's no doubt he was told to hit that side. All other sides had approaches free of obstacles/obstructions and would have been easier to hit.

Quote:
We haven't even spoken about the small hole. No large engine parts found.
We don't need to discuss the hole or the absence of large engine parts. If the aircraft was a DC-3, DC-8, DC-9, DC-10, Boeing 707, Boeing 727, Tristar, or MD110, I'd say you have an argument.

A Boeing 757 is twice the size of Boeing 707 but weighs the same. That should be the first clue that aircraft materials are lighter. You can't punch through the fuselage of a 707 with a screwdriver, but you can punch a hole in a 757, because the fuselage is literally paper thin.

Quote:
Also 2 large engines and the fuelslage would make 3 holes. Not just 1 hole.
Not necessarily. The wings are designed to separate from the fuselage on impact and it's quite possible they did break off, folded back and momentum carried them into the area where the nose penetrated.

What' wrong with this picture?

Nothing is wrong with it.

The problem is over-active imaginations and ill-informed people.

See any fire-trucks? Sure, two ladder trucks. They're 42 feet in length.

How big is the hole? At least 84 feet.

What is the width of the cabin for a 757?

11 feet and 7 inches.

So, as I understand it, you're saying a plane with a cabin width of 11' 7" cannot fit in a hole 84 feet wide?

You could fit almost 8 Boeing 757s through that hole.

The wing span of a Boeing 757 is 124' 10".

Sorry, I just don't see a problem here. The wingspan is 20' greater on either side, so did the engines crash through the building?

The surely did.

You make it sound like the hole is only 15' wide, and if it was, you'd have a point, but it isn't.

The engines are what, 22' from the fuselage, so that's 44' plus the fuselage and we'll round it up to 12' so that's 56 feet. The hole is over 80 feet wide, it's more than big enough.

Old 09-21-2008, 06:46 AM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
I don't dispute that, I only dispute from where the phone calls were made.

For all you know, I made the phone calls.

Show me some evidence. Show me the LUDs (Local Usage Details), cell-phone bills or the base station data. Show me some evidence the calls were actually made via methods claimed and the location claimed.

Not one single person has ever come forward with evidence.

Quote:
We know what happened that day of 9/11.
No, we don't know what happened. There are enormous incongruities and inconsistencies.

Quote:
Why would anyone feel the awful truth is not awful enuff and so seek out some perversion of the truth?
You mean like you?

5 moving company "employees" were in a parking lot of an apartment complex (where they had absolutely no business being) across the river and in plain view of the WTC no later than 8:35 am, and they were standing on top of a 40 foot moving van with a video camera mounted on a tri-pod.

And you say there is no conspiracy?

I just proved a conspiracy existed.

5 people had prior knowledge, and of that there is no dispute.

So who's thinking is distorted?

Old 09-21-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
That was a software issue. You're at 10,000 feet (2 miles up) and traveling at 7 miles per minute and roaming. You've got 2 or 3 or 5 base stations trying to pick you up after you press "SEND" which can't happen. If you got lucky and connected, the call always got dropped because as your signal weakens, the base station is trying to hand you off to another base station and always handed you off to the wrong one. People might remember driving down the interstate and having their calls constantly dropped. Same problem.

There's no doubt he was told to hit that side. All other sides had approaches free of obstacles/obstructions and would have been easier to hit.

We don't need to discuss the hole or the absence of large engine parts. If the aircraft was a DC-3, DC-8, DC-9, DC-10, Boeing 707, Boeing 727, Tristar, or MD110, I'd say you have an argument.

A Boeing 757 is twice the size of Boeing 707 but weighs the same. That should be the first clue that aircraft materials are lighter. You can't punch through the fuselage of a 707 with a screwdriver, but you can punch a hole in a 757, because the fuselage is literally paper thin.

Not necessarily. The wings are designed to separate from the fuselage on impact and it's quite possible they did break off, folded back and momentum carried them into the area where the nose penetrated.

What' wrong with this picture?

Nothing is wrong with it.

The problem is over-active imaginations and ill-informed people.

See any fire-trucks? Sure, two ladder trucks. They're 42 feet in length.

How big is the hole? At least 84 feet.

What is the width of the cabin for a 757?

11 feet and 7 inches.

So, as I understand it, you're saying a plane with a cabin width of 11' 7" cannot fit in a hole 84 feet wide?

You could fit almost 8 Boeing 757s through that hole.

The wing span of a Boeing 757 is 124' 10".

Sorry, I just don't see a problem here. The wingspan is 20' greater on either side, so did the engines crash through the building?

The surely did.

You make it sound like the hole is only 15' wide, and if it was, you'd have a point, but it isn't.

The engines are what, 22' from the fuselage, so that's 44' plus the fuselage and we'll round it up to 12' so that's 56 feet. The hole is over 80 feet wide, it's more than big enough.

You brought up some good arguments. You completely ignored that he was flying over 400knts and did almost complete 360 in a turn. Now on to the actual impact. You showed pictures of what it looked like after the collapse.

Also I'ma use some of yoru words. You can punch a hole through a 757. So if thats is the case. How can get go through 3 sections of the pentagon that have been fortified to take damage. The reason wy I"m asking this is because the planes that hit the trade towers didn't fly all the way through and I don't think those are built as strong as the pentagon. Flight 77 went through three colums making smaller holes as it went through. My questions again is that there still should be wreakage of engines wings, and tails somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies