Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 09:25 PM

3,425 posts, read 6,310,682 times

Advertisements

I do not mind listening to people like Rush, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin. Although I do not agree with many of their views, they can be at least entertaining. Today, I was listening to Glenn Beck and I could not believe this guy, what a moron! He was saying that out of the 4 people that are running for President/VP, Sarah Palin is the ONLY one he was willing to support and stand up for, as if she was the best qualified of the four! I still do not understand how this moron can have a TV and a radio show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 09:32 PM

2,415 posts, read 4,248,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I do not mind listening to people like Rush, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin. Although I do not agree with many of their views, they can be at least entertaining. Today, I was listening to Glenn Beck and I could not believe this guy, what a moron! He was saying that out of the 4 people that are running for President/VP, Sarah Palin is the ONLY one he was willing to support and stand up for, as if she was the best qualified of the four! I still do not understand how this moron can have a TV and a radio show.
I used to listen to Sean Hannity, until the album got scratched, and now it keeps repeating the same stuff over and over.

At least Rush has fairly fresh material on a daily basis.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:35 PM

656 posts, read 1,309,938 times
just because he disagrees with you doesn't mean that he is an idiot or a moron. I am sooo sick of people in here calling others names just because they don't agree with their beliefs or opinions. so you don't agree then turn the channel that's what i do when a liberal news reporter starts ranking on mccain palin.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:38 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,851,443 times
That's why beck is leaving cnn and going to fox.

golfgod

Old 10-20-2008, 09:43 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,703,232 times
Glenn is no more idiotic than that Liberal Robot Olbermann.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:45 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,013,272 times
Well, good. Now you know the feeling I had when I flipped to CNN briefly and saw that they had located the ancestors of the McCain family slaves and interviewed them, calling them "the Black McCains!" WTH????!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 09:47 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
Beck is arguably the biggest moron amongst all the right wing morons.

I dont know who his target audience is, he must be after the drippings from Flush or Insanity

Old 10-20-2008, 09:48 PM

573 posts, read 801,808 times
Quote:
I still do not understand how this moron can have a TV and a radio show.
I don't understand why CNN seems to try to be another FOX NEWS with really irritating nut cases like Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, and Nancy disGrace. Are the right wingnut $dollars so much more important than their integrity?

Last edited by katzenfreund; 10-20-2008 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: no copyrighted images please!

Old 10-20-2008, 09:53 PM

694 posts, read 2,017,039 times
Quote:
Oh my god---is there a light on in your head? When they talk about Palin energizing the GOP base----are you just humming cartoon theme songs? Real quick and basic so you understand: Palin holds more traditionally conservative positions than John McCain does. Part of the problem with McCain's candidacy is that McCain has been looked at within his own party as to liberal. Geesh this is pretty basic stuff.

Old 10-20-2008, 09:59 PM

615 posts, read 1,172,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
That's why beck is leaving cnn and going to fox.

golfgod
Is that true????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies