Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 03:59 PM

524 posts, read 942,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
I have given numberous facts to back up every argument and you have given nothing!
Hee! Hee! I said numberous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2008, 04:01 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,587,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekitor View Post
What proofs? History stuff? I want current proof that the KKK votes democratic.
You're the one making the assertion that you have to be Republican to be in the KKK so it's up to you to support your statement. I cited racism claims in the Dem. primaries which would suggest that either your claim is not valid or those were not valid claims of racism.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:04 PM

479 posts, read 1,443,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
You're the one making the assertion that you have to be Republican to be in the KKK so it's up to you to support your statement. I cited racism claims in the Dem. primaries which would suggest that either your claim is not valid or those were not valid claims of racism.
Ok, what are we talking about again? The KKK. KKK are republicans, there is no way they will be democrats. Except for that history crap thatzednemtheadventurer keeps posting. We are talking about CURRENT politics. I know there is racism in both groups. We are talking about Hate groups like the KKK.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Ok, what are we talking about again? The KKK. KKK are republicans, there is no way they will be democrats. Except for that history crap thatzednemtheadventurer keeps posting. We are talking about CURRENT politics. I know there is racism in both groups. We are talking about Hate groups like the KKK.
Oh I see. So the racists that are democrats are not they type of racists that would associate with the KKK and hate groups? The democrats have the loving kind of racists?

Old 11-25-2008, 04:09 PM

479 posts, read 1,443,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Oh I see. So the racists that are democrats are not they type of racists that would associate with the KKK and hate groups? The democrats have the loving kind of racists?
Yes! The racist like the KKK shout kill Obama! the racist in the White house just have to suck it up. Big difference. And those KKK will never vote currently democratic.

Old 11-25-2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msconnie73 View Post
Isn't there a Democrat politician in the South (David Duke?) who is or was a member of the KKK?
Yup!

Old 11-25-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Yes! The racist like the KKK shout kill Obama! the racist in the White house just have to suck it up. Big difference. And those KKK will never vote currently democratic.
I'm not sure about your logic in this conclusion. You conceded that there are racists in both parties but now claim that because the KKK shout kill Obama the Democrats have the nice racists?

I'm not talking about the "racists in the White House." I'm talking about racists in the party that were hostile to Obama's workers and clearly stated that race was an issue in their vote for Hillary over Obama in the primaries.

Old 11-25-2008, 05:21 PM

1,008 posts, read 3,624,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
Yup!
Oh shut up you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusjul View Post
He never became a politician. He ran in the Democratic ticket couple of times, but he was dismiss by the Democrats, getting almost no votes when he ran. Now in 1990 he decided to run as a Republican senator and he did get overwhelm votes by Republicans, but lost.

Read up on it...

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-25-2008, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusjul View Post
Oh shut up you...
Just because another Lib posted something inacurate you are going to triumph it!

David Duke has been a long time supporter of the Democrat party while he was the Grand Wizard of the Clan. He was The Democratic State Representative for Louisiana. He wants a position of power and has run for every office he could... when the Democratic ticket was already filled for a position he wanted, he ran as a Republican to try and get the seat! Do some research! (He ran as a Republican ONE time and did not make it!) How come if we are so racist?

The KKK has always voted Democrat and are on TV bragging about it! Republicans have fought for every freedom that both women and minorities have!

Old 11-25-2008, 05:45 PM

The real point of the matter... he was big in the KKK and a Democrat! Only switching to the Republican party because all of the seats were taken... A lot of people did not like the Democrat already running so he sought support from any politician he knew.

I have friends in very high places in the Democrat Party and if I wanted their reccomendation for something they would give it to me. I deal with politicians on a daily basis!

I did not like McCain because of my personal experiences with him. I know former Texas governors, I know many current politicians both Republican and Democrat parties! If I wanted to run for an office I could get them to talk positively about me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies