Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 08:44 AM

2,051 posts, read 9,336,317 times

Advertisements

John McCain has prove to me that his campaign was based on lies, deception, manipulation and fear inspired in us. I feel betrayed.

He permitted tons of people looking to prove Obama wasn't a natural citizen and therefore couldn't legit. hold the office of president, only to find out it wasn't true and he knew it.

1952 Immigration & Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, Sections 349 and 355 which was in effect in the late 1960s when Obama went to Indonesia, and which stated that a minor does not lose his US citizenship upon the naturalization of his parents (or any other actions of his parents), so long as the minor returns to the US and
establishes permanent US residency before the age of 21.

Also knew that that "terrorist" bit about Ayers and Obama was a lie, and used it to play on people's vulnerabilities. He use us ALL and we let him! He used tons of innocent folk playing on their fears. Dang conservatives running around in terror and looking like a bunch of hysterical women.

People laughing at us in England because we're running for guns in america, kicking people out of the church for voting for Obama, screaming like psychos that the world is coming to an end. Everybody's laughing at the Republicans. McCain has proved that he's the type of man who cheats on his wife and supporters too. No other man has singly destroyed the Republican esteem than those b&&&&&&&ds in control now.

And the worse thing about that son of a b**** is, he didn't let OTHER honorable people decide if they had religious objections to promoting false tesimony to others. F*** him to hell... to some conservatives thats a mortal sin. False witness against your neighbor. I'm literally shaking with rage at them all. It feels like having cast a vote for the devil. He used EVERYBODY who cared.
What about my soul???

Moderates be d*** in the republican party! They Destroyed it with LIES!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 08:51 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,547 times
Im glad your not REALLY upset.............take a deep breath, go for a walk..............its over the bad guy won and nothing can be done for it right now

Old 11-16-2008, 09:05 AM

917 posts, read 2,299,803 times
Well duh... that's why most of us voted for Obama. We all knew the Rep's were lying, why didn't you?

Old 11-16-2008, 09:29 AM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann in Oriental View Post
Well duh... that's why most of us voted for Obama. We all knew the Rep's were lying, why didn't you?
They lie a LOT. This thread is like, news?

Old 11-16-2008, 09:33 AM

223 posts, read 1,801,951 times
Frankly, I'm very angry as well at the conduct I've witnessed, but if we give up, then what is to become of the party? Know good, ethical people are needed and heroes will always let you down if you get too close. You will survive this a stronger person. Do not let disillusionment be the real stain left from this experience. Hold tight to your beliefs, hold tight to your God. John McCain's sins are John McCain's, not yours. I know that you feel humiliated even before the global community but know that this too shall pass. Take care.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:39 AM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulG_1 View Post
Frankly, I'm very angry as well at the conduct I've witnessed, but if we give up, then what is to become of the party? Know good, ethical people are needed and heroes will always let you down if you get too close. You will survive this a stronger person. Do not let disillusionment be the real stain left from this experience. Hold tight to your beliefs, hold tight to your God. John McCain's sins are John McCain's, not yours. I know that you feel humiliated even before the global community but know that this too shall pass. Take care.
We've been humiliated for eight years now.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:11 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,931,076 times
My friends, I know your angry. I'm angry too.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:44 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAtMcCain View Post
John McCain has prove to me that his campaign was based on lies, deception, manipulation and fear inspired in us. I feel betrayed.
You left out that he also spread a lot of disguised race bigotry.

Old 11-16-2008, 12:57 PM

8,045 posts, read 12,271,874 times
My disgust over McCain's campaign was how he nominated Sarah Palin as his running mate. A lot of people were enthused about her at first ... even some Democrats liked the idea of her as VP. However, it turned out to be a serious blunder. Palin has no more experience than Obama. She was considered to be a maverick or even a revolutionary in her party ... but she turned out to represent politics as usual when it was revealed that she squandered taxpayers' money to fund travel expenses for her kids. She favored abstinence before marriage, and even supported teaching it in the schools ... but her own teenage daughter couldn't abstain. When she became pregnant out of wedlock, Sarah blew it off and actually welcomed it. Talk about a hypocrite!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 01:14 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Default Feel Betrayed by McCain

McCain wasn't in charge of his campaign, he said what he was told to say, it's no different than Omaha’s, they are all built on lies, they tell you what they think you want to hear. Don't feel betrayed by McCain feel betrayed by the government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies