Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2009, 10:42 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
The dead horse keeps getting up in front of the camera to entertain us and we want to share the laughter!!
Now right wingers, you can't expect us to pretend we don't notice something like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2009, 10:44 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,505 times
Why isn't her 'team' telling her to shut the ef up!!! If she would, we wouldn't be talking about her. As someone posted, she's like that horrific accident (ok she's not a horrific accident, she's a circus clown act) that you know you don't want to see but you can't stop yourself from looking.

Quit your wailing Palin and we'll quit laughing at you! Ok, not right away 'cause there's waaaaay to much material out there to ignore but shut the ef up for a few weeks and we'll quit laughing....eventually.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:48 PM

Lol, first Hailin Palin, then Failin Palin, now Wailin Palin

Old 01-10-2009, 11:18 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
What a freaking tool.

Sorry, Sarah, but Caroline Kennedy is a smart and accomplished woman. At the very least, she could tell people what newspapers she reads everyday.

The Caroline Kennedy who wants Clinton's seat said this.

“I was really surprised and dismayed by my voting record,” she told the Associated Press. “I’m glad it’s been brought to my attention.”

Caroline Kennedy Dismayed By Her Own Voting Record - Say Anything

Which Caroline Kennedy were you referring to?

If she's, you know, so smart and well read, why doesn't she know when the elections are, you know, being held? And why doesn't she, you know, vote?

Why? Because she's, you know, a BIMBO!

Old 01-10-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
There's really no comparison between the two. Caroline Kennedy is well educated and refined....Sarah Palin is..well...to put it bluntly, a dumb broad.

OK, then who said this?

“I was really surprised and dismayed by my voting record,” she told the Associated Press. “I’m glad it’s been brought to my attention.”

Caroline Kennedy Dismayed By Her Own Voting Record - Say Anything

She's a dizzbag!

Old 01-10-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
Get a grip..What a bunch of nerds.......
I totally agree. Retarded people who live in group homes and soil themselves on a regular basis read newspapers. If they had the Kennedy name and money behind them, any one of them could graduate Magna *** Laude from Harvard, literally get away with murder and not vote.

Old 01-11-2009, 12:24 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,914,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I totally agree. Retarded people who live in group homes and soil themselves on a regular basis read newspapers. If they had the Kennedy name and money behind them, any one of them could graduate Magna *** Laude from Harvard, literally get away with murder and not vote.
Disgusting, thoughtless, typical 'pug!!

Old 01-11-2009, 07:45 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,034,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Now right wingers, you can't expect us to pretend we don't notice something like that.
What Sarah needs to realize is that when you make yourself the poster child of the far right, Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Coulter then those who they smear and attack will make you their dart board. It is like this forum when posters of one extreme or the other attack someone, their defenders usually come back at their favorite. This thread is an example, as posters weigh on this topic others weigh in against their favorites in other threads. Question why Obama doesn't have his poor step brother or illegal step aunt live in the White House results in the question of why Palin and family allowed Bristol's baby daddys Mama go to court without lawyer or support for her drug charges. Palin has allowed her self to be the attack dog and now the poster child of those who seek to wage the continual campaign. So no, the campaign for her isn't over. For McCain, Pawlenty and Romney yes it is. Ann Coulter has attacked McCain for saying nice things about Obama on Fox.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:39 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
The repubs are just really, really embarrassed at their pick for VP....and want us to stop dwelling on it They secretly , or not so secretly, wish she would go away and everyone forget their horrible mistake...so, let's keep posting....
I agree. A much better rationale than the "jealousy" explanation of the right-wing.

Old 01-11-2009, 09:18 AM

Newsday weighs in today:

Not exactly Lincoln-Douglas, but Kennedy-Palin has panache -- Newsday.com (http://www.newsday.com/news/local/politics/ny-pojani115995176jan11,0,7920780.story - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies