Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 12:52 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times

Advertisements

there will never again be a POTUS worse than you!

I thank you, my kids thank you and my future grandkids thank you for the 1.2 trillion dollar defecit, you SOB.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/07/us...er=rss&emc=rss

t r u t h o u t | The Greatest Greatness of George W. Bush
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 12:55 PM

46 posts, read 31,222 times
My kids and grandkids will curse that SOB's open borders and amnesty stance. Traitor to America.

Personally, I curse his association with those evil fifth columnists known as the Neocons.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:04 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
He is the worst. I am not sure of all of history but for sure of our time. My parents, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and I want to thank you Bush!

Thank you for ruining this country when things were already going so well. Thanks Bush for ruining our countries stand with everyone else and most of all, THANK YOU BUSH for the innocent lives that have been taken under your watch.

I cannot wait until they Obama takes over. I will never miss this man and would have no problem sending him off to Iraq to fight his war.

As always, Republicans leave the mess for the Democrats to clean up. Obama will make a GREAT president.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:11 PM

46 posts, read 31,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
As always, Republicans leave the mess for the Democrats to clean up. Obama will make a GREAT president.
But Obama stands for more open borders, Third World immigration, and he's going to escalate the wars (Pakistan) and he's already calling for more than 100,000 troops.

He's going down the same path as Bush.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:16 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,220,171 times
Y A W N

Yet another, "I hate George Bush" rant.

So go ahead. Emote. Get it off your chest. You'll still have all the same problems you had, even had GWB never been President, but at least you'll feel better. And feelings are more important than facts.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:29 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

I thank you, my kids thank you and my future grandkids thank you for the 1.2 trillion dollar defecit, you SOB.

People have whined the same type of sob stories many times through the history of our nation. 2009 will not be the last time people make emotionally filled statments void of facts like yours.

And don't forget Obama is pushing hard to spend another trillion we don't have as soon as he gets his feet all the way in the oval office. This will be fun!

Old 01-08-2009, 01:39 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
People have whined the same type of sob stories many times through the history of our nation. 2009 will not be the last time people make emotionally filled statments void of facts like yours.

And don't forget Obama is pushing hard to spend another trillion we don't have as soon as he gets his feet all the way in the oval office. This will be fun!
You and others like you are guilty of enabling a fraudulent President destroy this country. Shame on you. Bush & Co. injected a cancerous virus into America and you are cavalier about it...again, shame on you. As for Obama, at least he was voted into office.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:39 PM

799 posts, read 1,445,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

If Obama increases the federal budget deficit to 3 trillion, will that make him worse than Bush?

Old 01-08-2009, 01:40 PM

1,020 posts, read 2,755,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
And feelings are more important than facts.
Actually, I'd bet most people who think George Bush is the worst president ever can't tell the difference between thinking and feeling. I don't think he was a great president, but hardly the worst ever, and when one says that there won't ever be any worse then him is actually quite demonstrative of my point (because it can't possibly be a factual statement, but is presented as such).

Old 01-08-2009, 01:46 PM

998 posts, read 1,332,616 times
He will be forever remembered as the guy who somehow managed to lose all that goodwill that the US received from countries all over the world right after 9/11. It might be cliche..but he leaves office with blood on his hands..
Too bad that journalist didn't spot him with those size 10.
Oh well...gotta get back to my 'shoe throwing' game
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies