Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Annoying, petty, simpleminded....yep, that's pretty much how I feel about Hanuttty, Culter and Limbo. That's why I DON'T LISTEN. I suggest you do the same.
I understand...that is why you misspelled all the names ...haha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 03:46 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I haven't watch it in a long time and was just zapping and noticed they were discussing the dress Michelle was wearing on the inauguration evening....

Thank of course Joy started to bash the Rep. and was quoting Rush Limbaugh on hoping Obama to fail (she forgot to mention he wants him to succeed if he changes his promisses made during the campaingn).

When Elisabeth asked Joy "what about 4 days ago when the Dem. were bashing Bush and speaking negative all the time?" .

Joy answered; " talking negative aboutn Bush is a positive thing!"

I guess Joy behar is in overtime on the View and it is time that she starts to leave the program, JMO! If this all this woman can come up with and people are listening too....wow...I immediately switched channels and won't be back for a long time...what a waste of time and stupid ignorant woman!
The only "stupid, ignorant woman" on the show is Elisabeth Hasselbeck. It's clear that she is a minority of opinion on the show, as the other women are not beautiful airheads.

While they may be beautiful inside (even more important) on the outside they are not nearly as attractive as Hasselbeck. However, they do have a brain!!

And a mouth.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:04 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,744,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
My question is why would you watch even a few minutes if it drives you crazy? Enjoying the ride?
I have a TV in my kitchen and I popped on the TV because the noon news comes on after the show. The View is on at 11:00 here.
What I saw was the last five minutes.

Why would you ask me if I was enjoying the ride?

Old 01-22-2009, 04:22 PM

1,050 posts, read 3,526,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I hate Joy Behar. There, I said it. And it really has nothing to do with her liberal views, it has to do with her being an unfunny hack.
I used to watch the show occasionally way back when Meredith Viera and Lisa Ling were on the panel....it wasn't a bad show then. Now it is nothing but a menopausal screech fest. I feel badly for Whoopi -- I get the feeling the woman is either counting down the days in her contract or counting the money she is making to put up with all of it.

I feel the same about Whoopi. She has irked me in the past with using her celebrity as a platform, but she has eased off quite a bit. I tape the show so I can fast forward thru it to find any redeeming information. I love to watch Whoopi sit back and access the situation. She is pretty fair most of the time and does not go on the attack. Joy is obnoxious to say the least.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:33 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Worst show on TV. I can't believe they have an audience big enough to keep them on the air. My skin crawls just thinking about it.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:34 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,461,717 times
Who is Joy Behar?

Old 01-22-2009, 04:54 PM

90 posts, read 395,141 times
Joy is supposed to be the comic relief but she has some good points and I applaud her for speaking her mind. Especially when she had to contradict all the garbage straight from Fox News her friend Elizabeth was spewing.

Ann Coulter is a joke; her research is faulty and she could not hold her own with The View ladies.

Old 01-22-2009, 05:07 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,517,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
She is a angry, miserable person. Who has to make herself feel better by attacking conservatives by this she feels she is part of the pack and it makes her feel worthy in her nothingness little world!

You just described almost every liberal out there.

Liberals will always be angry, will always blame someone for their failures in life and always bash other views

Old 01-22-2009, 05:28 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I haven't watch it in a long time and was just zapping and noticed they were discussing the dress Michelle was wearing on the inauguration evening....

Thank of course Joy started to bash the Rep. and was quoting Rush Limbaugh on hoping Obama to fail (she forgot to mention he wants him to succeed if he changes his promisses made during the campaingn).

When Elisabeth asked Joy "what about 4 days ago when the Dem. were bashing Bush and speaking negative all the time?" .

Joy answered; " talking negative aboutn Bush is a positive thing!"

I guess Joy behar is in overtime on the View and it is time that she starts to leave the program, JMO! If this all this woman can come up with and people are listening too....wow...I immediately switched channels and won't be back for a long time...what a waste of time and stupid ignorant woman!
Remember all the threads on here about why liberal talk radio doesn't succeed?

Now you know. It's on TV instead, and obviously growing more popular and successful every day from the comments on this thread. All the right-wingers watch it often enough to know the names of the hosts and recent guests. That's more than the liberals can do, who STILL don't need anyone to feed them sound bites, in any medium. Liberals are the last receptacles for learning in America.

Get used to watching Liberal TV flourish, or bring back the Fairness Doctrine so it can be balanced. Your choice.

Old 01-22-2009, 05:36 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
You just described almost every liberal out there.

Liberals will always be angry, will always blame someone for their failures in life and always bash other views

Truer words were never spoken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies