Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 09:16 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,493,477 times

Advertisements

this guy is crazy, he was going to end his life after the killing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2009, 09:16 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Hopefully they kill this SOB ASAP.

I know this is hopeless but I would ask we please not start the, well there is your typical right wing person fro you because to say that is childish and pretty moronic.
Well, OK I won't state the obvious then.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
this guy is crazy, he was going to end his life after the killing.
I certainly would not object to any Republican that wants to end his or her OWN life but when they take others with them that is what is bothersome.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:18 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Well, OK I won't state the obvious then.

That your a child and stating he represents all Republicans. Maybe seeing it typed out there allowed you to see how stupid of a statement it really is.

Then again seeing your post above mine just goes to show logic doesn't work with some people.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:19 PM

4,156 posts, read 11,010,718 times
Effing tragic.
What a piece of useless trash that b@stard.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:19 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,929,488 times
I think you'll have a hard time finding a Republican on this site who wouldn't want to see this guy get a death sentence. It's really a shame that people are so angry that they can't accept the fact that this guy isn't a representative of any party or any other group of people for that matter. The world will be a better place when he's not breathing the same air as the rest of us.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:26 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,493,477 times
Quote:
I certainly would not object to any Republican that wants to end his or her OWN life but when they take others with them that is what is bothersome.
Agreed.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
I think you'll have a hard time finding a Republican on this site who wouldn't want to see this guy get a death sentence. It's really a shame that people are so angry that they can't accept the fact that this guy isn't a representative of any party or any other group of people for that matter. The world will be a better place when he's not breathing the same air as the rest of us.
That might be YOUR view but I will bet you there are a number of Republicans- maybe not ALL or maybe not even MOST but a number that secretly admire this guy just like they did Timothy McVeigh, David Koresh and that nutty mail bomber. There are lots of people on the right who think like that. They think that the "liberals" and the government want to harm them so it is OK to kill people and blow things up. And they are often egged on by AM Nazi radio- the likes of Michael Savage and Ann Coulter.

Old 01-22-2009, 09:30 PM

1,093 posts, read 3,424,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
BROCKTON -- A man accused of a horrific rape and killing spree told investigators that he was "fighting extinction" of the white race and had stockpiled 200 rounds of ammunition to "kill 'nonwhite people' such as African Americans, Hispanics and Jewish people," according to a police report filed today in court.

After forcing his way into a home and raping a 22-year-old woman, the alleged assailant, Keith Luke, shot and killed the woman's younger sister, who tried to help her. Luke, 22, then allegedly turned his fury back on the rape victim, firing his gun through a white teddy bear that she clutched in terror, police said.

Down the street, Luke allegedly opened fire and killed a homeless man who happened by pushing a shopping cart. He told police after his arrest that he had planned to go to a synagogue near his home and, "kill as many Jews as possible during bingo night," according to the report. "Luke told us that he intended to shoot himself in the head when he was through."

Killing 'nonwhite people' was motive in Brockton shooting spree, police say - Local News Updates - The Boston Globe
More depressed news , no excuse for murder.....OMG

Old 01-22-2009, 09:30 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Yea, no hatred or bigotry here. Using an incident like this to prod a political agenda and preach hatred. Sick &^*% man. The perp here was obviously a wackjob. His beans were leaking out of his burrito and had been for some time. This falls on the wrong side of the fence for ALL of us. This ain't no political ^%&* slinging discussion and to make it one is about as low as anyone can sink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies