Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 05:48 PM

1,599 posts, read 2,955,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Obama is guilty of murder. He ordered the death of these people that were never accused of a crime, never given an attorney, never given a fair trial, and were most likely just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Obama should be brought up on charges of War Crimes! Obama has blood on his hands now!
The glee and hilarity you express is really messed up! Don't you remember the debates at all? Obama made it VERY clear that he would not hesitate to send missiles into Pakistan if need be, since the Pakistan/Afghanistan border is crawling with Al Qaeda. In any case, your response is really strange.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2009, 05:50 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,949,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Yes, I did. I won't shed a tear for the death of any Al Qaeda members nor feel like because Pakistan is unhappy we did it we should stop. They are the enemy Pakistan is not really do anything to wipe them out so we did.

I don't see how this is a left vs right issues. They are the enemy of the United States and we killed them, should we all not be happy?
So there were no innocent people killed, or we don't care. It is just a casualty of the war with Pakistan. Oh that is right we aren't at war with them. Oops!

Old 01-23-2009, 06:03 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,150,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
The glee and hilarity you express is really messed up! Don't you remember the debates at all? Obama made it VERY clear that he would not hesitate to send missiles into Pakistan if need be, since the Pakistan/Afghanistan border is crawling with Al Qaeda. In any case, your response is really strange.
I agree. If I see one more gleeful giggle and smiley emoticon in connection with people dying, I just may throw up.

WTH??

Old 01-23-2009, 06:55 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,325,372 times
Obama criticized Bush for air raiding villages and killing civilians.
Obama air raided a village and killed civilians.
Obama is a hypocrite.
Obama is a liar.
Obama should be sent to GITMO.
Obama should be tried for War Crimes.

So much for diplomacy!

Old 01-23-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Obama criticized Bush for air raiding villages and killing civilians.
Obama air raided a village and killed civilians.
Obama is a hypocrite.
Obama should be sent to GITMO.
Obama should be tried for War Crimes.
Thank you for at least not putting in a few dozen giggly-grinny smileys after that inaccurate rant.

This time.

I have to give you that much credit.

Now, if you do honestly believe Obama is a war criminal based on that, then it's your right to march on Washington, take up petitions, organize, etc. Do you truly believe he's a war criminal? Because you've said so about ten times so far on this thread alone.

If so, then are you prepared for Bush also to be tried, based on same?

Because I'll tell ya. Either they're both war criminals...or neither is.

Right?

What do you say? Without the faux slyness, head-slappers or repetition. Do you actually believe they are both war criminals...or not? I'd love to have this solved rather than see you post exactly the same thing a hundred times.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:02 PM

Obama is an insane killer, hell-bent on global war and killing those who are not like him. That's what the left-wing loonies would have said about Bush doing the same thing. Its amazing that the left have no problem with what essentially they condemned Bush for doing.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Obama is an insane killer, hell-bent on global war and killing those who are not like him. That's what the left-wing loonies would have said about Bush doing the same thing. Its amazing that the left have no problem with what essentially they condemned Bush for doing.
Are you ready to answer my question or not?

Do you feel they are both war criminals...or not?

Because if not...then your OP was pure troll bait. Not to mention absolutely, amazingly immature "I know you are but what am I"-style playground stuff.

But if so...then you will support efforts to bring Bush to justice. Right?

So which is it?

Old 01-23-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Are you ready to answer my question or not?

Do you feel they are both war criminals...or not?

Because if not...then your OP was pure troll bait. Not to mention absolutely, amazingly immature "I know you are but what am I"-style playground stuff.

But if so...then you will support efforts to bring Bush to justice. Right?

So which is it?
I love bashing the usurper, lying, fraud Obama for doing the same things that Bush did.. You know the loonies loved to bash Bush. Now it's Barry Soetoro's turn to catch hell!

Old 01-23-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
I love bashing the usurper, lying, fraud Obama for doing the same things that Bush did.. You know the loonies loved to bash Bush. Now it's Barry Soetoro's turn to catch hell!
Yes, that's what I thought.

And there are the grinnies...back again.

Thought that too.

By your own admission (look it up), your reaction has zero to do with any actual sense of morality (look that one up, too), justice or injustice, and sure as hell nothing to do with what you feel is good for our nation in general, nor our active troops in danger in particular. You just want to be...right. Yaaaaaaaaay neocons. (shrug) Good thing you guys lost...the way you make your decisions on laughing at someone later rather than actual issues. THANK GOD, actually, that people like you lost on voting in whom you "wanted" as president.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

Old 01-23-2009, 08:11 PM

31,698 posts, read 41,165,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
No, what he said he would do on August 1, 2007

"If we have actionable intelligence about high-value terrorist targets and President Musharraf won't act, we will,"

Is just what he did, today!
Don't even bother his reading outlets don't report real news as is obvious from his posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies