Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 12:48 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,883,308 times

Advertisements

With all she is paying back, she may qualify for state or federal 'aid' soon
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM

194 posts, read 326,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
If I were you, Id worry more about NObama's "integrity" or lack therof than Palin
President Obama has not given me any reason to doubt his integrity.
I believe he wants a better country for his children and future generations.

Perhaps he will fall to the temptations that will arise- but hopefully his love for his family and country will help him protect him.

(If you have doubts, try praying for him to be all that he wants to be for his family and our country.)

Old 02-25-2009, 12:59 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,517,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakening Escapade View Post
I know-many of you can't stand hearing her name- but I can't help it.

We know Palin owes taxes for per diem (IE 18,000 for eating at home)
She didn't know she couldn't just drive government car for all personal use- it doesn't take a Governor to know that!!! (Bet many here know that!)
Charged for flights for her children.

Now her staff is "defending" her by saying- well- she did those things but... She didn't learn until recently about the car use. As for charging to eat at home, in her defense she cut costs by getting rid of the cook at the governors mansion.
Now Palin is paying back Alaska for children's flights. She's also willing to pay back taxes according to whatever the IRS says she owes. However the agreement states she does not admit to any blame or wrongdoing.

No decency in such behavior- it's shameful.
I'd be ashamed if my mom, sister or daughter behaved in such a manner.
(So no it's not some political shot at some innocent victim. Oh, let's add whines about how the media and McCain treated her to that list of shameful behavior.)

Alaska is a beautiful state- but you can't see Palin's Integrity from there!
I'll worry a lot more when she is running the federal government or the treasury department, commerce dept, health and human services...etc.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
President Obama has not given me any reason to doubt his integrity.
I believe he wants a better country for his children and future generations.
By spending 1 trillion faster than Bush ever could? By somehow becoming responsible by cutting that down to only 500 billion. Bush sould be proud of his newly found son.....

Old 02-25-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
What happened to Ted Stevens the currupt politician, I don't suppose he will do any time, or will he.
The Criminal Lawyer» Blog Archive » More Allegations of Prosecutorial Misconduct in Sen. Ted Stevens Case

Old 02-25-2009, 01:08 PM

194 posts, read 326,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
By spending 1 trillion faster than Bush ever could? By somehow becoming responsible by cutting that down to only 500 billion. Bush sould be proud of his newly found son.....
You really are referring to the fact that President Obama was able to pass massive bill in record time. (Clap, Clap, Clap) Impressive!

Let's not forget to mention that President Obama also lead the way by being the first president in how long- to admit he'd made a mistake. (Bravo, Mr. President!)

Obama- Bush's new son???? Where did that comment come from??

Old 02-25-2009, 01:23 PM

Look on the back of your US Gov. credit card. It should have changed from Bush to Obama. Unless you are one of those that only get's the bill and doesn't have a card...

http://consumerist.com/assets/resources/2007/10/seeid.jpg (broken link)

Old 02-25-2009, 01:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,329,583 times
Quote:
You really are referring to the fact that President Obama was able to pass massive bill in record time. (Clap, Clap, Clap) Impressive!

Let's not forget to mention that President Obama also lead the way by being the first president in how long- to admit he'd made a mistake. (Bravo, Mr. President!)

Obama- Bush's new son???? Where did that comment come from??
It was really impressive that Saint Barack of Hopenchange managed to pass that bill although the Congress passed it. It was even more remarkable that he promised to veto bills loaded with pork and even said that this one didn't have one bit of pork in it. The most impressive part of all this is that he didn't know any more about what was in the bill than the Democrats that voted for it. Even worse was his promise to govern with bipartisanship and only three RINO Senators voted for it. Now that is really impressive bipartisanship.

Do you know where they will get all that money to pay for that law? I don't and they don't. Pshaw, they don't even care.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:28 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,751,426 times
palin is the sweetest candydate i have ever seen.. but i hope she do's not get ejaculated for the next pregnancy or we will all be screwed up the yin yang..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies