Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:24 PM

1,712 posts, read 4,233,830 times

Advertisements

got your attention didn't I?

That would be a hoot... he'd be the global laughingstock after the presidential debates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2007, 02:28 PM

5,168 posts, read 11,442,095 times
Plenty of people right here on this board would vote for him, a few come to mind, LOL! Some people thrive on all the hate....I think they'd wither away if they couldn't get their daily dose.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:36 PM

626 posts, read 993,292 times
He would be so easy to beat in an honest debate. You know, a debate where he can't talk over the caller or hang up on them when he fails to argue against their point.

Old 06-27-2007, 02:38 PM

1,736 posts, read 4,745,656 times
According to the left he is already running the country. Besides, why would he want to want to take such a huge pay cut?

Old 06-27-2007, 02:57 PM

626 posts, read 993,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNC View Post
According to the left he is already running the country. Besides, why would he want to want to take such a huge pay cut?
He wouldn't. For people like him, money is more important than anything else.

Old 06-27-2007, 04:11 PM

467 posts, read 325,291 times
Funny to me that the people who railed against Clinton for not inhaling don't have anything to say about Rush's drug addiction or Bush's "young and reckless" behavior...

Old 06-27-2007, 04:27 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,260,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toninole View Post
Funny to me that the people who railed against Clinton for not inhaling don't have anything to say about Rush's drug addiction or Bush's "young and reckless" behavior...
Ok, let's go over it again . .

Rush Limbaugh was not The President of the United States.
Rush Limbaugh did not lie to the country under oath.
Rush Limbaugh did not conduct an illicit affair with a 20 something intern while he was suppose to be conducting the business of the country (at the Oval Office no less!) and embarrass and humiliate his wife and daughter.
Rush Limbaugh did not disgrace his country.

Rush Limbaugh had a severe medical problem and became addicted to prescription pain killers. Rush Limbaugh stood up and admitted this.

Do you understand the difference now?

Old 06-27-2007, 04:57 PM

467 posts, read 325,291 times
I guess you have different standards for citizens then? Give me a break about the Monica thing and moral high ground. Seriously! Or have you forgotten that right wing Republicans Bob Barr cheated on several of his wives and paid for the abortion of one all the while supporting Operation Rescue and Newt Gingrich cheated on his wives and had an affair with an intern around the same time period.

I agree he shouldn't have done all the things you state, but I'm just wondering why what he did is any worse than Rush sending out his maid on numerous drug buys at the local Denny's. I know we are just talking about him endangering his employee with possible prison for buying his drugs, but isn't that something to you? Nothing? Okay then.

Old 06-27-2007, 05:01 PM

2,267 posts, read 3,300,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Ok, let's go over it again . .

Rush Limbaugh was not The President of the United States.
Rush Limbaugh did not lie to the country under oath.
Rush Limbaugh did not conduct an illicit affair with a 20 something intern while he was suppose to be conducting the business of the country (at the Oval Office no less!) and embarrass and humiliate his wife and daughter.
Rush Limbaugh did not disgrace his country.

Rush Limbaugh had a severe medical problem and became addicted to prescription pain killers. Rush Limbaugh stood up and admitted this.

Do you understand the difference now?
OK, now that I have had it explained to me, I have changed my mind...Rush for President !!!

::she said with heavey sarcasm::

Old 06-27-2007, 05:02 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,796,722 times
I think he only "stood up" and admitted his "medical problem" after he got caught, if we are going to be fair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies