Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2009, 10:27 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristansMommy View Post
The right thing to do in this nation is to fix the illegal immigration problem by tightening all our systems in this country, tighten the borders and perhaps making those here illegal , legal.
Now - there's a plan: Reward illegal acts, and give a SLAP IN THE FACE to all those immigrants who came here LEGALLY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2009, 10:27 AM

5,224 posts, read 5,013,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
AND, how many of that 47 million are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TM????

HOW MANY?

20% GD.. have a reading problem?? It's been said manh times throughot this entire board, and many threads with links.

20% OF THE UNINSURED ARE NON CITIZENS. That means 80% ARE CITIZENS.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Nice GD.. so Iguess you ignored the whole part where i say that before we are citizens of any nation we are first HUMAN BEINGS and one of GOD'S Creatures..

Nice, coming from someone who is supposed to be a minister Wow.. that's all I have to say. Thanks for showing your true colors.
Yep - They are not suppose to be here.

It is costing our state over 2 Billion dollars just to care for illegal immigrants.

No more care.

Then, sit back and watch the traffic tie up as they go home.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Now - there's a plan: Reward illegal acts, and give a SLAP IN THE FACE to all those immigrants who came here LEGALLY!

I didn't say it was perfect.. but then if you want to talk cost effective.. its cheaper for the government to do that then to go otu and find all of them and put them on a boat out to sea.

ANd certainly more humane than letting them die in the streets like animals rather than human beings, as you suggest!!!!

I also stated that we need to tighten our borders AND make it more difficult for them to exist by limiting their ability to get anyting AT ALL inthis country without showing proof of citizenship.

BTW.. it was already done awhile back.. the problem.. we didn't control more from coming in while we excused those already here.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
20% GD.. have a reading problem?? It's been said manh times throughot this entire board, and many threads with links.

20% OF THE UNINSURED ARE NON CITIZENS. That means 80% ARE CITIZENS.
So, it is not 47 million AMERICANS as you keep saying now, is it?

NOPE - it's around 37 million AMERICANS

Get your facts straight when you post

Old 03-16-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
I didn't say it was perfect.. but then if you want to talk cost effective.. its cheaper for the government to do that then to go otu and find all of them and put them on a boat out to sea.
AND, how about the SLAP IN THE FACE to all those who came legally? What are you going to tell them TM?

OBTW - Amnesty was done once. It didn't work. Do it now - and the problem will only get WORSE TM.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
BTW.. it was already done awhile back.. the problem.. we didn't control more from coming in while we excused those already here.
Hence why we should not do it again TM!

No Amnesty - illegals will be detained (we are detaining 100's here each day) and then deported.

Period

End of story

Old 03-16-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
So, it is not 47 million AMERICANS as you keep saying now, is it?

NOPE - it's around 37 million AMERICANS

Get your facts straight when you post

LOL.. umm. i didn't say 47 million americans.. I said 47 million uninsured. AND I EVEN said in many if not all of my posts on the subject that 20%of those are illegals.

I acknowledge that in my post in response to your "ideas" to fix the problem.. where I tell you that would still leave 20% of the problem BUT would reduce the uninsured by a LARGE percentage

that leaves 80% of the uninsured AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS GD!!!

Old 03-16-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
that leaves 80% of the uninsured AMERICAN CITIZENS!!! YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS GD!!!
Yep.

And, I posted my solutions (which are being taken up by the Congress) and what President Obama is proposing.

While your plan would cost the government (taxpayers) many trillions of Dollars before any benefits are provided..

I would support the Presidents idea. Along with the passage of the information I provided.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Hence why we should not do it again TM!

No Amnesty - illegals will be detained (we are detaining 100's here each day) and then deported.

Period

End of story

And who the hell are you to say END OF STORY. LOL.. NO GD.. NOT the end of story..

TRY READING my post.. I clearly said we failed because while we did AMNESTY.. we did NOTHING to eliminate MORE from entering illegallly

Oh.. god.. I'm through with you. You've shown your true colors in your posts here. I"m sure many other readers will draw the same conclusions about you that I have..

All I have to say is that you are supposed to be a minister, or so you say, yet you would like to allow people to die out on the street like dogs.. I dont' think your or any GOD that any of us may or may not believe in would think that was very.. well Christian or otherwise of you or anyone else. It's a horrible horrible attitude GD. Makes me sad for you.

Really.. I'm done arguing with you. I get nothing but aggrevated and sick to my stomache in my exchanges with you.

Have a nice life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies