Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 11:23 PM

365 posts, read 757,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
I totally agree with the majority of what you said. From a consumer standpoint, the US and Canada's drug users/suppliers are responsible to a large degree for the success of the drug cartels.

From the weapons standpoint, I tend to believe that they are being funneled to mexico via the US illegal alien mexican gang camps and the embedded mexican drug cartel cells. To date I have yet to see any proof (serial number or otherwise) provided by any one in Calderon's administration to confirms his cries of the US being the supplier of weapons to mexico. Until I see proof, then I will remain hesitant to believe that story.
lol..proof....
http://www.racewire.org/archives/2009/03/facing_race_in_oakland_after_t.html
http://www.ohio.com/news/nation/42065842.html
http://www.theoakbook.com/MoreDetail.aspx?Aid=2206&CatId=108
Moderator cut: link removed, competitor site

"While there are no licensed gun dealers in Oakland today, thriving and loosely regulated arms bazaars in Reno and other Nevada towns are capable of supplying all the guns Oakland’s criminals can demand."

a paragraph from the article where 4 cops where shot in aokland, california.

"Just then, a car burst by. Someone shouted out: ''F the cops!'' A block away, there is a competing shrine outside an apartment building where parolee Lovelle Mixon holed up with an AK-47 assault rifle and killed Sgts. Romans and Sakai in a shootout, two hours after he used a pistol to take the lives of their fellow officers. Oakland SWAT officers killed Mixon in the exchange."

''Oh man, the police have been killing black people forever,'' said Garland Albert, 43, a rap music promoter who dropped by the sidewalk memorial for Mixon. ''Those policemen didn't deserve to die. I ain't saying that was right. By the same token, once the officers came here to this apartment, they were coming to kill this man.''

"Wake up, America! Conflict between Oakland’s Black community and law enforcement officials were NOT born yesterday. Hot headed tensions between our community and law enforcement officials predate the 1968 murder of Little Bobby Hutton, have continued to rise throughout the space and time leading up to the Jan 1st, 2009 video recorded shooting death of Oscar Grant by BART police, and have reached new heights in the aftermath of the most recent tragedy: the murderous rampage of Lovell Mixon, who cold bloodedly took the lives of four Oakland Police officers in East Oakland before his life was taken last Saturday."

Looking at this story where 4 policemen where shot and killed by an african american proves that there weapons that are sold in our own black market and that we dont have control of our system.

"o date I have yet to see any proof (serial number or otherwise) provided by any one in Calderon's administration"

we cant control our small race wars going on, and we truthfully think
that were not fueling the war in mexico? I wish it was arpios department dealing with oaklands problem. THAT FAT #&$*$ would have been shot a long time ago.

Last edited by Yac; 09-13-2018 at 04:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 11:29 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,268,217 times
Not seeing the proof yet. Where are the serial numbers for the guns mexico claims originated in the USA?
Over all your post has nothing to do with Immigration. It should be moved to another forum.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:30 PM

Why Would Anyone Cheer Oakland Police Killings? - Infoshop News

and lets not blame it on the illegals why
"The Black Panther Party was formed back in 1966 specifically to stem violence against the African-American population by the Oakland Police Department."

Maybe the hispanic community is dealing with the same racist who tried to
intimidated the african american community, what do you guys think?

Old 03-30-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
Why Would Anyone Cheer Oakland Police Killings? - Infoshop News

and lets not blame it on the illegals why
"The Black Panther Party was formed back in 1966 specifically to stem violence against the African-American population by the Oakland Police Department."

Maybe the hispanic community is dealing with the same racist who tried to
intimidated the african american community, what do you guys think?
Your thread has nothing to do with immigration......
That said perhaps the hostility aimed at the hispanic community stems from their overwhelming support of illegal aliens from sob.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Not seeing the proof yet. Where are the serial numbers for the guns mexico claims originated in the USA?
Over all your post has nothing to do with Immigration. It should be moved to another forum.
Thwarted on land, they're smuggling by sea - Los Angeles Times
lol did you even read the articles, what more proof do you need were practically catering the weapons in oakland what do you think that they cant put em on a boat?

"More than 310 people have been arrested on suspected smuggling boats since October 2007, more than triple the number from the previous 18-month time period. Marijuana seizures have also surged, with more than 29 tons seized in the same time frame, a more than tenfold rise from the previous period."

that was in 2007, what year is this? serial numbers..lol

Old 03-30-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Thwarted on land, they're smuggling by sea - Los Angeles Times
lol did you even read the articles, what more proof do you need were practically catering the weapons in oakland what do you think that they cant put em on a boat?

"More than 310 people have been arrested on suspected smuggling boats since October 2007, more than triple the number from the previous 18-month time period. Marijuana seizures have also surged, with more than 29 tons seized in the same time frame, a more than tenfold rise from the previous period."

that was in 2007, what year is this? serial numbers..lol

Serial numbers identify the weapon and where it was sold both whole sale and retail. Where are the numbers?
This thread has nothing to do with immigration.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Your thread has nothing to do with immigration......
That said perhaps the hostility aimed at the hispanic community stems from their overwhelming support of illegal aliens from sob.
it does have to do with immigration
UnderCurrents: To Stop Crime, Strengthen Oakland’s Black Middle Class. Category: Columns from The Berkeley Daily Planet - Thursday March 12, 2009

"By the time the second and far fiercer destructive wave hit in the 1980s—the crack epidemic—that infrastructure of community stability had long been fractured, and the African-American neighborhoods in West and East Oakland had little ammunition with which to fight off the new drug epidemic. Couple that with a combination of land speculation and unofficial neglect of black flatlands neighborhoods running as a constant strain through Oakland’s City Hall, and you have a short version of why large sections of West and East Oakland—once thriving—are now virtual wastelands."

look at this paragraph that was in the 1980's tell me the percentage of hispanics then? and if you can check for me HOW MANY border patrol men were they patrolling the border to fight the drug war?

we so wish we had not donated so much money to sadam, egypt, israel
now huh?

Old 03-30-2009, 11:44 PM

Quote:
it does have to do with immigration
UnderCurrents: To Stop Crime, Strengthen Oakland̢۪s Black Middle Class. Category: Columns from The Berkeley Daily Planet - Thursday March 12, 2009

"By the time the second and far fiercer destructive wave hit in the 1980s—the crack epidemic—that infrastructure of community stability had long been fractured, and the African-American neighborhoods in West and East Oakland had little ammunition with which to fight off the new drug epidemic. Couple that with a combination of land speculation and unofficial neglect of black flatlands neighborhoods running as a constant strain through Oakland’s City Hall, and you have a short version of why large sections of West and East Oakland—once thriving—are now virtual wastelands."

look at this paragraph that was in the 1980's tell me the percentage of hispanics then? and if you can check for me HOW MANY border patrol men were they patrolling the border to fight the drug war?

we so wish we had not donated so much money to sadam, egypt, israel
now huh?
Actually I so wish that we donate 0 $ to Mexico and we use our military to patrol our own borders. That said I detest any form of foreign aid as long as even 1 US (legal) citizen is needy. WE owe Mexico nothing and should give them exactly what we owe. Nothing. Let them solve their own problems.
Actually I am sick of the USA being used as a nurse maid for Mexico. They have wealth from oil, agriculture let them spend some of it. They demand we grant amesty to their many citizens in our country illegally and yet crack on their neighbors for the same issue.
Screw Mexico they rate 0 consideration from the usa. Why do you feel that we owe them cash?

Old 03-30-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Actually I so wish that we donate 0 $ to Mexico and we use our military to patrol our own borders. That said I detest any form of foreign aid as long as even 1 US (legal) citizen is needy. WE owe Mexico nothing and should give them exactly what we owe. Nothing. Let them solve their own problems.
see I fool you...I fool you...lol lets pretend its a scam...that Mexico does not get the weapons from the states. BUT...BUT ARE YOU...YES YOU are going to deny that from my articles from aokland theres some kind of problem of how the criminals get their weapons...?

mmm MY GOD I JUST GOT A BRIGHT IDEA? BO..DO you think that the drug trade with mexico is connected? mmmm so theres TWO armies on each side of the border. ONE side secures it and brings it two the states. THE Second army distributes in the states? OH MY GOD I AM A GENIUS

TAKES TWO TO TANGO MI AMIGO.

Old 03-30-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Actually I am sick of the USA being used as a nurse maid for Mexico. They have wealth from oil, agriculture let them spend some of it. They demand we grant amesty to their many citizens in our country illegally and yet crack on their neighbors for the same issue.
Screw Mexico they rate 0 consideration from the usa. Why do you feel that we owe them cash?

Mexico hasnt has not ask for nothing, check their history there has never been any miltitary expedition of troops station in Mexico to solve anything for them since the pershing expedition. What I want you to understand its Lets stop the donations abroad and lets solve the problems here, and if you connect..yes if you CONNECT THE DOTS. eventually Mexico would see it as an investment why? because we would be contributing to stop the flow and the bribing that causes the corruption in mexico to begin with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies