Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2009, 02:00 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,530,192 times

Advertisements

I liked this post on Craigslist, since, I'm pretty confident in saying, it is SO right on. I admit I wasn't into following politics back then like I am now since I didn't have a president that pissed me off to no end like Bush did at that time. Even with what happened in FL in 2000, theft of the election (shut up cons about how the counts shown Bush won, yes the votes that they wanted to count after striking thousands of eligible voters off the rolls illegally) I didn't recall the rabid hatred on the left right away, of Bush, once he got into office, like I'm seeing from the right on Obama (sore losers, if you never chose Bush for your leader, you'd probably would still have the WH in 2008).

Here is the CL post:

First of all, we supported Bush for nearly two years, as evidenced by his 89% popularity rating at that particular juncture of his presidency. Having a nearly 90% approval rating means that 100% of Republicans supported him AND roughly 80% of Liberals.

So 80% of Liberals gave Bush support during the tough first two years of his first term as president. How many Republicans are giving Obama the same support in these tough times? They waited five f*****g minutes to wail like the infantile ******* that they are. Even when Bush made decisions that we disagreed with, we bit our lip and didn't say a word. We did this, in part, because we wanted things to get better, and that's what a real American would do. Incessant, entitled whining is what a Communist -or a Republican- would do.

But the main reason that us lilly-livered gay-loving addicted-to-abortion elitists (sarcasm, assumingly making fun of what cons call liberals) flag you is because all you ever do is ****ing whine. Nothing constructive. Ever. Just constant bitching about anything and everything. Nothing is too small & inconsequential that you can't not manufacture a reason to act like a bunch of menstruating girlies.

It's sad to see what remains of the Republican after all of the smart ones abandoned ship. The bottom 10% of society resides in this rarefied air, and every post by an entitled whiney Republican ***** just confirms the obvious. (end of CL post).

If you don't like it, well, tell me I'm wrong, hopefully with facts, in concluding that the left did not go ape**** against Bush for the first 100 days, like the right is over Obama in the first 100 days (again, I was not into politics back then like I am now, but I still paid some attention to it).
Could it be since some of your conservative minds think that only white male Christians are supposed to be leaders at that level?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2009, 05:15 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,576,037 times
EXACTLY!!!

CONservatives better change what they are saying or doing.

Or else they will the DOP....dead old party!

Old 03-29-2009, 05:18 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,582,287 times
*yawn*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies