Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 06:59 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

its because right after mr king did his great works, when he was gone the civil rights movement was high jacked by black leaders. white males were kicked out ---the white femanists assisted the black leaders. from then on civil rights was black property. been like that ever since. you will never see a white woman swinging for making racial slurs ever. that is part of the deal.--- reference material the left hand of god by rabbi lerner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 06:59 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,929,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
We do not sit around, dreaming about ways to get White people fired from their job or kicked out of school....but, if someone tries to deny to me what is rightfully mine or my family's, I will fight!
Has anyone ever actually TRIED to deny you of anything? Don't bother answering, I'll do it for you, and the answer is NO.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:05 PM

1,763 posts, read 7,335,319 times
I dont' see much melting in the great melting pot, but it's not as bad as we're often led to believe.

We are still at the point where people can find profit, power or political gain from exploiting something as natural as the color of one's skin. People from all races, often in politics, exploit race for gains. It also happens in the entertainment industry. In both cases the voter and consumer share the "blame." Race isn't the only area ripe to exploit as it is currently a little more popular to use economic status, but once the "big evil recession" winds down, the old exploit will be back.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:12 PM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,136 times
Default Ignorance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
The only true racists left in this country today are black people who refuse to work hard and control their own destiny.

Racism is about power, and today a black person can keep a white person out of virtually any school or any job just because they are black. That is unchecked power, taken by people who would rather scare you than earn their way.

There are still white racists left in this country, but they are self-hating whites, and the people they actually do hate are other white people.
You see! That's the ideas of the republican party.

The Majority of people on Welfare are White. Did you know that? Probably not.

No matter what color you are. You should work to earn your keep.

Projects, Section 8 and low income housing are excuses to breed crime.

Blacks are layed off first. Fact

More Blacks are out of work because of our economy. Fact

Stop blaming the Whole entire race.

Look up on Google the percentages of people that are mostly affected by the economy!

And when you do, Don't be surprised??

Don't believe the Lies, Fiction the Elephants spread.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:14 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,929,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
Blacks are layed off first. Fact
It's LAID... Fact

Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
its because right after mr king did his great works, when he was gone the civil rights movement was high jacked by black leaders. white males were kicked out ---the white femanists assisted the black leaders. from then on civil rights was black property. been like that ever since. you will never see a white woman swinging for making racial slurs ever. that is part of the deal.--- reference material the left hand of god by rabbi lerner.
Yes, at our annual "Let's Get White Men" meeting we discussed how to use White women to take away the rights of White men and give it to the Blacks.

We ALL decided to amend that previous bylaw you mentioned, though (you know, the one about White women never being held accountable for racist remarks) and decided that racial slurs were only to be tolerated from the Latinos and Asians from now.

Then, we ALL congratulated ourselves for tricking White people into voting for a Black (bi-racial, whatever) president. We have made such strides since the 60s.

signed - The Black Panthers Underground

Old 04-01-2009, 07:22 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,782,788 times
Quote:
Some people have a tendency to attempt to put another group's neck under their boot in order to soathe their inferiorit complex.

The majority of Black America goes to work, raises their children, pay their taxes and tries to obtain (or hold onto) their portion of the American dream.

We do not sit around, dreaming about ways to get White people fired from their job or kicked out of school....but, if someone tries to deny to me what is rightfully mine or my family's, I will fight! Any American would!

How is this a Black/White issue? And if you are serious, how can you exclude the fastest growing minority groups in this country (which happen to be Hispanic and Asian)?
Amen. So lets sort people out as racist or non racist, which has nothing to do with actual ethnicity, but irrational hatred and inferiority complexes.
The rest I think has more to do with misinformation. What people see on TV as being black culture. Blacks are 10% of the population and most people only know what they see in media. Hyper sexualized MTV, gangster rap, 6 O'clock news perp walks... what do you suppose white folks really know about 'black culture'? Is there really a black culture? They don't always get to meet people like Will Smith or Bill Cosby in their everyday lives. When white people do meet or run into black people, or vice versa, an education does take place on both sides of the aisle. The education lost for decades; we're all americans.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
What are ya blaming me for now??? LOL I also don't call white men cracker, or whatever they call latinos, italians blah blah. Jerks come in all nationalities and genders. A jerk is a jerk.

I'm licensed to tell polish jokes, because I still have 1/5th pollock in me.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
The only true racists left in this country today are black people who refuse to work hard and control their own destiny.

Racism is about power, and today a black person can keep a white person out of virtually any school or any job just because they are black. That is unchecked power, taken by people who would rather scare you than earn their way.

There are still white racists left in this country, but they are self-hating whites, and the people they actually do hate are other white people.

I am trying my hardest to understand your point, but I am not getting it.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Yes, at our annual "Let's Get White Men" meeting we discussed how to use White women to take away the rights of White men and give it to the Blacks.

We ALL decided to amend that previous bylaw you mentioned, though (you know, the one about White women never being held accountable for racist remarks) and decided that racial slurs were only to be tolerated from the Latinos and Asians from now.

Then, we ALL congratulated ourselves for tricking White people into voting for a Black (bi-racial, whatever) president. We have made such strides since the 60s.

signed - The Black Panthers Underground
ROFLMFAOOO!! What about the white woman conspiracy stealing black men from black women???

Next up agenda white women will conspire to steal asian males. Just a bunch of man stealers every single one of em I tell ya!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies