Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:26 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,453,101 times

Advertisements

Responding to the Obama administration's attempt to justify a controversial "right-wing extremism" report by citing Timothy McVeigh, a counter-terrorism group has posted a video statement by a prominent Democrat investigator who contends the Oklahoma City bomb plot was hatched not by right-wingers but by Islamic jihadists.

David Schippers, the chief counsel for the 1998 impeachment trial of President Clinton, probed the bombing with investigative reporter Jayna Davis, author of "The Third Terrorist: The Middle Eastern Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing", by WND Books.
Davis asserts McVeigh and Terry Nichols were not the lone conspirators but part of a greater scheme involving Islamic terrorists and at least one provable link to Iraq. The explosion April 19, 1995, at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building killed 168 people, including 19 children, and injured another 684

McVeigh reference prompts response
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2009, 08:32 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,171,166 times
World Net Daily books:sm ack:

Old 04-24-2009, 08:35 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,197,413 times
Yeah, Timothy McVeigh who had little interest in the bar scene, preferring to use his spare time to read about guns, sniper tactics, or explosives. He once ordered a "White Power" T-shirt from the Ku Klux Klan in protest against black servicemen who wore "Black Power" T-shirts around his army camp.

Yeah, an American Army soldier who wore a KKK and White Power shirts in military camp (according to fellow servicemen) was really part of an Islamic terrorist plot.

Pat Buchanan is really a Black Panther, Jane Fonda is really a war hero, and Ted Kennedy only drank ice tea.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:43 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
I think it's part of a general new spin for short-memoried suckers -- really should be cause for concern.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:51 AM

Special Report on the Oklahoma City Bombing

EXCLUSIVE REPORT: NICHOLS TALKS TO ROHRBACHER

29 June 2005:

Congressman Rohrabacher has publicly vowed to investigate the unanswered questions pertaining to the involvement of others and a link to Middle East terrorists in the heartland attack.

“Timothy McVeigh on a number of occasions, had talked about Middle Easterners. Terry didn’t say anything that would dispel the, uh, the theory, the central theory of your research, which is, uh these people (witnesses featured in The Third Terrorist) actually saw Tim McVeigh and he was with Arabs, and, uh these are, uh, and these are the people that you tracked down.”

The Oklahoma City Bombing & the Undeniable Connection to Middle Eastern Terrorism
by Douglas J. Hagmann, Director

I have spent a large portion of the last three years researching, investigating and studying radical Islamic based terrorism and based on my findings, and based on the fruits of one of the best, if not THE best non-law enforcement conducted investigations I have ever read, I have absolutely no doubt that there was a radical Islamic Middle Eastern component deeply involved in that blast.

Based on what I have seen, I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever of a Middle Eastern connection to this bombing. I could be more specific, but Ms. Davis has already done so. Her detractors, if any, and those who have suggested the involvement of a domestic supremacy group, are either deluding themselves or have not seen the clear and convincing evidence.

Northeast Intelligence Network » Special Report on the Oklahoma City Bombing

Last edited by Miborn; 04-24-2009 at 08:53 AM.. Reason: add

Old 04-24-2009, 08:53 AM

11,135 posts, read 14,197,413 times
I was once seen buying a cherry coke from some Pakistani's who own a gas station down in town, I guess since I was seen with them that I must be a terrorist.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
I was once seen buying a cherry coke from some Pakistani's who own a gas station down in town, I guess since I was seen with them that I must be a terrorist.
Hahaha that is sooooo funny.............

Old 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,668,752 times
This could be one of the wackiest conspiracies I've ever seen.

People want to blame everything on Muslims because they can't fathom a right-wing, white, American attacked us. Shameful.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:01 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Yeah, Timothy McVeigh who had little interest in the bar scene, preferring to use his spare time to read about guns, sniper tactics, or explosives. He once ordered a "White Power" T-shirt from the Ku Klux Klan in protest against black servicemen who wore "Black Power" T-shirts around his army camp.

Yeah, an American Army soldier who wore a KKK and White Power shirts in military camp (according to fellow servicemen) was really part of an Islamic terrorist plot.

Pat Buchanan is really a Black Panther, Jane Fonda is really a war hero, and Ted Kennedy only drank ice tea.
I don't condone McVeigh or anything he stood for, but it appears you only see the "white power" t-shirt. Does the "black power" t-shirt not bother you as well? All I sense in your comments is a propensity to dispel anything right-wing while advocating for anything left-wing. It's painfully clear your bias.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:23 AM

1,843 posts, read 2,371,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
Responding to the Obama administration's attempt to justify a controversial "right-wing extremism" report by citing Timothy McVeigh, a counter-terrorism group has posted a video statement by a prominent Democrat investigator who contends the Oklahoma City bomb plot was hatched not by right-wingers but by Islamic jihadists.

David Schippers, the chief counsel for the 1998 impeachment trial of President Clinton, probed the bombing with investigative reporter Jayna Davis, author of "The Third Terrorist: The Middle Eastern Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing", by WND Books.
Davis asserts McVeigh and Terry Nichols were not the lone conspirators but part of a greater scheme involving Islamic terrorists and at least one provable link to Iraq. The explosion April 19, 1995, at the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building killed 168 people, including 19 children, and injured another 684

McVeigh reference prompts response

I don't know which is more inbred, media commenting on media or crackpots commenting on crackpots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies