Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 11:08 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,972,421 times

Advertisements

By the way, putting mustard on a burger is a healthy thing to do. Most mustards have turmeric, an herb that's been shown to help prevent Alzheimer's.

That sounds like a good thing for a POTUS to be eating. Obama's got 7 3/4 more years to go, he needs every brain cell to remain in top form. So eat that mustard and have plenty of it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 11:08 AM

79 posts, read 96,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
hannity doesn't report news. he has an opinion talk show.
You are Absolutely Right! There is no news on FOX. So we shouldn't take anything that is said on that channel seriously.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,848,866 times
yeah, I'm pretty sure it's too late for barry on that issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
By the way, putting mustard on a burger is a healthy thing to do. Most mustards have turmeric, an herb that's been shown to help prevent Alzheimer's.

That sounds like a good thing for a POTUS to be eating. Obama's got 7 3/4 more years to go, he needs every brain cell to remain in top form. So eat that mustard and have plenty of it!

Old 05-08-2009, 11:13 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
got news for you though. olbermann doesn't report news either.

oh, and if you find a good news source, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithAllDueRespect View Post
You are Absolutely Right! There is no news on FOX. So we shouldn't take anything that is said on that channel seriously.

20,460 posts, read 26,358,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellness View Post
It wasn't just Hannity and was on Comedy Central.
This whole thing blew out when CNN, MSNBC, NBC all were
in awww like high school girls screaming that Obama actually
ate burgers.
It's not that he ate burgers - it's that he's moving freely among (and keeping in contact with) the American people. One of the things our Presidents have tended to do, is become wayyyyyyy too isolated from what the American people are seeing, hearing and experiencing in their everyday lives. Heck, a while back there was a stink because it became apparent that Bush had no clue as to the price of common grocery items or a gallon of gas.

Lots of Americans are finding Obama's willingness to mingle with regular people and his refusal to become isolated from them pretty darned refreshing - and the media clearly feels the same way about it.
Nothing wrong with that.

Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithAllDueRespect View Post
Hahaha, hey speaking about not taking Hannity seriously, I hear they they're singing a new version of the Burger King jingle over at Ray's Hell Burger:

"Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce,
Don't let Hannity upset us..."

Old 05-08-2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
yeah, I'm pretty sure it's too late for barry on that issue.
You think Obama's got Alzheimer's?

Wow, I heard a presidency will really age a person, but that's taking it extremes!

Old 05-08-2009, 11:19 AM

I'm saying that you can't fix the warped mind of a person who aspires to be a professional liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
You think Obama's got Alzheimer's?

Wow, I heard a presidency will really age a person, but that's taking it extremes!

Old 05-08-2009, 11:34 AM

18,137 posts, read 25,324,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I see, so because Hannity asks "who puts dijon mustard on a burger?" Suddenly, its "THE GOP ATTACKS OBAMA" give me a break
Republican does something bad = 1 bad apple
Democrat does something bad = The tree is rotten and that's one of the best apples

Old 05-08-2009, 11:39 AM

79 posts, read 96,396 times
Quote:
got news for you though. olbermann doesn't report news either.

oh, and if you find a good news source, let me know.
Who said I thought Olbermann was news? I have a mind of my own and I can tell when something is a fact and when it is an opinion thanks. I know you were just trying to help, so thank you.

I get my news off the internet, from papers, sometimes from TV. If something is true it is usually on many diverse news sources. My rule in general is 3 sources. Lots of the "news" on fox you can only find there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies