Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2009, 06:51 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,212,133 times

Advertisements

Folks i find myself a bit confused about this situation. I don't know who should I trust, the CIA who have never Misled the American people, Bush one of the most honest president in our history, or Speaker Pelosi whom many Republicans wants to blame for this mess, and the Republicans have never lied to us.

Gotcha...

Graham: CIA Gave Me False Information About Interrogation Briefings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2009, 06:53 PM

1,949 posts, read 3,865,466 times
Wasn't Graham the one who was just trying to discredit the expert witnesses (on interrogations) at the Senate hearings this week?

Old 05-14-2009, 06:57 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,212,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Wasn't Graham the one who was just trying to discredit the expert witnesses (on interrogations) at the Senate hearings this week?
Wrong Graham... You got Bob and Lindsay.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:27 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,852,666 times
Memo to all agents; This is VERY IMPORTANT, whenever you are going to phony up some records of having briefed someone in Congress, or anyone for that matter, DO YOU F'NG HOMEWORK, FIND OUT WHAT DAYS THEY WERE IN TOWN, (it shouldn't be that difficult, they're usually gone) AND CLAIM THAT THE BRIEFING WAS DONE ON A DATE THEY WERE IN TOWN.

This is pretty basic stuff. I remember a buddy of mine once got a girl to forge a note to his junior high school saying that he had a "dentist apointment (sic), the homeroom teacher knew his mom had a BA in English.

golfgod

Old 05-14-2009, 08:32 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,630,465 times
I think your beloved Pelosi and Graham are guilty of the "phonying up". Records will show whether they were there or not.

And if I were them, I would not continue to try to call into question the integrity of the agents, who are integral to their own protection.

We know who lies most often. Early and Often are Pelosi and Graham's middle names.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:38 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,571,923 times
Graham was my Governor here in Florida and one of his quirks is that he keeps a meticulous journal with him at all times! He writes down everything! Who he meets, time and day and people used to make jokes about this aspect of his life but now it seems to come in very handy!

Old 05-14-2009, 08:39 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,852,666 times
irishvanguard wrote;
Quote:
I would not continue to try to call into question the integrity of the agents, who are integral to their own protection.
This morning Joe Scarborough, former R congressman from the Redneck Riviera said that he KNOWS that the FBI agents are lying about the CIA. If he knows about it, and has not contacted the DOJ he is guilty of covering up a felony as the FBI agents made their statements in front of a congressional committe.

I guess Joe knows because Karl Rove told him so.

golfgod

Old 05-14-2009, 08:53 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,994,605 times
Saying that the FBI, CIA or America's military lie to the American people fits so well with history that its completly believable. These are the people that made all those good calls about Viet Nam, missed a few Arab-Israeli wars, told the truth about Watergate, sold weapons to Saddam and Khomeini,missed the collapse of the USSR, Saddams invasion of Kuwait, missed 9/11 and have been truthful about Iraq, Afganistan.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:55 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,248,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I think your beloved Pelosi and Graham are guilty of the "phonying up". Records will show whether they were there or not.

And if I were them, I would not continue to try to call into question the integrity of the agents, who are integral to their own protection.

We know who lies most often. Early and Often are Pelosi and Graham's middle names.
Well, it seems pretty clear that the CIA itinerary has a lot of holes in it... several folks have now questioned the accuracy, not just Pelosi... time has a way of revealing the truth... calm down and stop pretending like you know what it is now.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:19 PM

1,949 posts, read 3,865,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Wrong Graham... You got Bob and Lindsay.
Aah, OK - thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies