Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 09:48 PM

236 posts, read 387,203 times

Advertisements

People, can anybody answer why so many countries refuse to hear appeals of US: we heard about madness of N.Korean leader and now Israel refuses to stop expanding settlements on West Bank! Who's next? There's a forthcoming "war" over Arctic and maybe many others! USA must demonstrate its powers!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 09:51 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Hey paul

I always like to hear the opinion of non Americans, so here's one for you: What do you think about gay marriage? Thanks

Old 05-28-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Negresco View Post
People, can anybody answer why so many countries refuse to hear appeals of US: we heard about madness of N.Korean leader and now Israel refuses to stop expanding settlements on West Bank! Who's next? There's a forthcoming "war" over Arctic and maybe many others! USA must demonstrate its powers!
Arctic is Canada's business as much as ours. Did you post that question in the Canada forum?

Old 05-28-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Hey paul

I always like to hear the opinion of non Americans, so here's one for you: What do you think about gay marriage? Thanks
Good day, dear Sonrise! You can see that I "called" your full nickname with bold letters as it should be! If you don't wanna discuss this issue - DON'T! Gay marriage issue is next door! Thanks and good luck!

Old 05-28-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Arctic is Canada's business as much as ours. Did you post that question in the Canada forum?
This forum is for discussions! People register here to receive answers to the issues they are concerned by!

Old 05-28-2009, 10:01 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,950 times
Demonstrate Powers? Hmmm..Sounds like you need to call papa smurf.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Good day, dear Sonrise! You can see that I "called" your full nickname with bold letters as it should be! If you don't wanna discuss this issue - DON'T! Gay marriage issue is next door! Thanks and good luck!
Why are you being so rude? Did I offend you, I did not mean to.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Demonstrate Powers? Hmmm..Sounds like you need to call papa smurf.
And why is that, Tank1906?

Old 05-28-2009, 10:07 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
We have no credibility, because we have been a force for evil over the past 8 years. Like Israel, Iran, North Korea, and some African nations (to name only a few) we have been ruled by despots with no regard to international law or the civil liberties and rights accorded to the international community.

We have an incredible trail of wreckage left by the previous administration that will take decades to repair, and can be undone in one 4 year term of another administration like the Bush Admin.

I doubt we will ever be considered trustworthy by much of the world again, and I do not blame them. Our track record, even before Bush, proves why.

The rest of the world knows our history. Many Americans remain oblivious to it.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Why are you being so rude? Did I offend you, I did not mean to.
Dear Sonrise, there are many "gay marriage" threads around. People discuss that vulnerable issue there. And you called me paul, not Paul and even not Paul. What should I think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies