Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 10:57 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
I don't think that I've ever said that, since I believe the exact opposite to be true. Who one chooses to associate themselves with speaks volumes of their character. Jeremiah Wright is a racist bigot who preaches black liberation theology; the black mans version of white nationalism, for all intents and purposes. Imagine if McLame had gone to an all white church for twenty years that espoused White Liberation Theology. Answer me this honestly, as I believe you will; would McLame had even received the nomination had it come out that he was in this type of church? Honestly? My point is hate is hate and it's all bad.
Ah, okay. I remember now. I think you said you don't judge people by characteristics such as ethic background, gender, sexual orientation, etc. That is different. I stand corrected.

I have no idea whether or not "McLame" would have gotten the nomination. Sarah Palin had what I would call some strange associations in her church, and she didn't have any problems getting nominated for VP.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:01 PM

968 posts, read 1,039,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf88 View Post
Shoot maybe for gays a cure can be made and make them straight who knows. That would be awesome.
I think that would be awful. I'm so happy I'm gay (pun intended).

Old 06-09-2009, 11:02 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,711,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Ah, okay. I remember now. I think you said you don't judge people by characteristics such as ethic background, gender, sexual orientation, etc. That is different. I stand corrected.

I have no idea whether or not "McLame" would have gotten the nomination. Sarah Palin had what I would call some strange associations in her church, and she didn't have any problem being nominated for VP.
C'mon, you've always been straight forward, more or less, even if it goes against the liberal grain. I'm not gonna let you get off of the hook that easily.

Yes or No; If it came out that John McLame attended a whites only church for the last twenty something years and the preacher espoused a "White Liberation Theology" do you think the media and public outcry would have allowed him to still receive the nominee? Yes or No? You have to choose one. Thanks

Old 06-09-2009, 11:07 PM

43 posts, read 49,855 times
It's gotten so bad with white people in the USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe that it is actually white people themselves that tremble at hearing the term White Nationalist. That's how much they have been educated by non-whites or white-hating propagandists. It's unbelieveable how much damage has been done in just one century.

It is the WN that actually know more about Western Civ history and civilization than just about anybody else. They for sure care about it most.

Anyway, even the dreaded "white supremacist" (booga, booga) -- a pejorative hate term used by anti-white racists-- don't hate or want to kill other races. It's a preposterous presumption, and one that white-haters use to great effect. Recall that even Adolf Hitler himself admired and allied with the Japanese. He also had no problems with Arabs as long as they didn't enter Europe. They had no problem with anyone on the other side of the Urals that wasn't a threat to European future. All one has to do is see the seeds of destruction sown by the Iron Curtain and liberalism (mass immigration) to see that their argument was years ahead of its time.

Only a true student of European/White history understands the threat that the masses and hordes from across the Urals represents (we see this today in Europe with non-white immigration). Attila was a scourge for Europe.

By the way, has anyone read Savitri Devi's book, or the biography of her by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke? Really remarkable.

Last edited by Habonim; 06-09-2009 at 11:16 PM..

Old 06-09-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habonim View Post
It's gotten so bad with white people in the USA, Canada, Australia, and Europe that it is actually white people themselves that tremble at hearing the term White Nationalist. That's how much they have been educated by non-whites or white-hating propagandists. It's unbelieveable how much damage has been done in just one century.

It is the WN that actually know more about Western Civ history and civilization than just about anybody else. They for sure care about it most.

Anyway, even the dreaded "white supremacist" (booga, booga) -- a pejorative hate term used by anti-white racists-- don't hate or want to kill other races. Recall that even Adolf Hitler himself admired and allied with the Japanese. He also had no problems with Arabs as long as they didn't enter Europe. These people had no problem with anyone on the other side of the Urals.
While I believe that liberal white guilt is the lefts PTSD, to judge someone solely based on the color of their skin is about as arbitrary as judging someone on their hair color or handedness. What about actually judging someone based on the content of their character? Some wise man said that once, I believe.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Yes or No; If it came out that John McLame attended a whites only church for the last twenty something years and the preacher espoused a "White Liberation Theology" do you think the media and public outcry would have allowed him to still receive the nominee? Yes or No? You have to choose one. Thanks
I would say no.

But that's life in American right now. There are biases everywhere you look. I would also say that if a pregnant Malia Obama had come waddling out on the stage at the Democratic Convention, Barack Obama would have had a much more difficult time winning the election. Frankly, I doubt that a pregnant Malia Obama would have even been allowed to walk out onto the stage, unlike the unmarried pregnant Bristol Palin and her boyfriend.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:13 PM

968 posts, read 1,039,175 times
White nationalists and white supremacists are racists who fear and/or hate non-whites but for different reasons.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I would say no.

But that's life in American right now. There are biases everywhere you look. I would also say that if a pregnant Malia Obama had come waddling out on the stage at the Democratic Convention, Barack Obama would have had a much more difficult time winning the election. Frankly, I doubt that a pregnant Malia Obama would have even been allowed to walk out onto the stage, unlike the unmarried pregnant Bristol Palin and her boyfriend.
I agree with you and appreciate your honesty. Keep in mind Malia is, what 12? and Bristol was 16.

Old 06-09-2009, 11:14 PM

Quote:
What about actually judging someone based on the content of their character? Some wise man said that once, I believe.
Well yeah, you said it, don't you remember?

Old 06-09-2009, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
White nationalists and white supremacists are racists who fear and/or hate non-whites but for different reasons.
Agreed, and just like supporters of Black Liberation Theology they are shunned as pariahs and outcasts in.....oh,um, err, wait, oh never mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies