Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe the holocaust happened?
Yes i believe the official version 71 91.03%
Yes but i do not believe the official version 5 6.41%
No i do not believe it happened. 2 2.56%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 07:39 PM

32 posts, read 19,472 times

Advertisements

Just curious as to everyone's opinion on this. Do you believe it happened? If so do you believe the official version of 6 million jews and i believe its around 12 million people total were killed? Or do you believe less were killed? If you think it happened how do you think it happened? were they gassed? mass shootings? explain. If you do not think it happened explain why not.No trolling and no complaining and no fighting! If that starts ill ask that this is closed.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:43 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,502,228 times
There are people who don't believe that the Holocaust happened?? Wow........ just wow. You know, there are pictures of the event.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:46 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
Quote:
Originally posted by nature's message
There are people who don't believe that the Holocaust happened?? Wow........
I know. I mean, you don't just lose 12 million people. Come on. But then someone's bound to deny it. I wouldn't put anything past anybody.

16,259 posts, read 24,766,887 times
Absolutely it happened and anybody that denies it is an idiot. You ever see the film of the troops and all those bodies in the camps? Those were not discarded mannequins you know. And this idiot argument about how many Jews (and non Jews) were murdered by Hitler is not an argument we should engage with the idiots in. It does not matter a crap to me if it was 2 million or 12 million- it happened and we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

You did not know there were people that don't believe in the holocaust? Just look up holocaust denial. I am just curious as to everyone's opinion on it here.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:47 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,539,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
Just curious as to everyone's opinion on this. Do you believe it happened? If so do you believe the official version of 6 million jews and i believe its around 12 million people total were killed? Or do you believe less were killed? If you think it happened how do you think it happened? were they gassed? mass shootings? explain. If you do not think it happened explain why not.No trolling and no complaining and no fighting! If that starts ill ask that this is closed.

Are you serious with this post? I never understood how ANYONE could deny that such a horrific act committed against humans actually happened when it has been documented from day one. Why do you believe the US got involved in World War II?

This can't be a serious post.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Absolutely it happened and anybody that denies it is an idiot. You ever see the film of the troops and all those bodies in the camps? Those were not discarded mannequins you know. And this idiot argument about how many Jews (and non Jews) were murdered by Hitler is not an argument we should engage with the idiots in. It does not matter a crap to me if it was 2 million or 12 million- it happened and we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Not here to argue merely asking a question to see where people stand on issues that bother people. Like religion,guns,politics,holocaust,etc etc.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Are you serious with this post? I never understood how ANYONE could deny that such a horrific act committed against humans actually happened when it has been documented from day one. Why do you believe the US got involved in World War II?

Yes it is a serious post. I am not denying it or saying i believe in it. Read my other posts. Ill be coming up with more polls as soon as something hits me and i want to see what people on here think.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:50 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,482,428 times
I think holocaust denial is a crime in Germany and Austria, so there must be some people who deny it, at least over there. I think the President of Iran denied it too.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:51 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post

The US government, and frankly, most of the people, couldnt have cared less what happened to the jews, that is NOT the reason we went into WW2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies