Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 08:46 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,287,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Has anyone noticed how quiet Bush has been on defending his VP's stance these past months? His silence is deafening. His dad, lawyers and advisers are most likley telling him to keep his stupid mouth shut and allow Cheney to dig his own grave. Bush is obviously playing ostrich.
Are you reading Tarot cards,....a crystal ball,....or using the blood of chickens to make such a prognosis?

Hint: GW is no longer our POTUS, and his silence about Cheney is no more surprising than him holding his words about Obama's ruining the nation. GW has not entered into the fray regarding his administration,...unlike the empty suit who ocuupies the White House. Obama may NEVER take any responsibility for his destruction of America as long as he can blame someone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 08:46 AM

37,201 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar31 View Post
He will seek “political asylum” in Dubai...where Halliburton relocated its HQ.
Dubai is where I think Bush/Cheney had Paul Bremer hide the Twelve Billion Dollars (that's 180 tons of cash. Nine tractor trailer loads of greenbacks.) that was never accounted for. No one could ever find after it was delivered to Bremer in Iraq.

He probably already has a condo picked out on the new island they built there shaped like a palm tree.

Of course, there's always the Bush ranch in Paraguay (in Jenna's name).

Last edited by cuebald; 07-12-2009 at 09:40 AM..

Old 07-12-2009, 08:47 AM

1,080 posts, read 2,269,357 times
Cheney will die sometime after completeing eight more years in office as POTUS. Mark my words, it WILL happen.

Old 07-12-2009, 08:49 AM

1,465 posts, read 4,059,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN55 View Post
Cheney will die sometime after completeing eight more years in office as POTUS. Mark my words, it WILL happen.
you mean after going on a hunting trip...

Old 07-12-2009, 08:55 AM

1,133 posts, read 712,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Hardly diversion.

Many of us have called for his trial for nearly three years.

Call it "Follow Through" or "Staying On Topic".
Damn, I know what you mean. I've been calling for rain, it's hot and dry around here.
You usn's just keep right on callin for his trial. Powerful lobby you have goin on there son.AHHHHAAAA

Old 07-12-2009, 08:56 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
A diversion? Spitting on the rule of law for eight corrupt years that could set a horrible precedent for future administrations. War profiteering, the death of over four thousand soldiers and over one million Iraqis for an illegal occupation of a war that we were lied into, ignoring The Geneva Convention. Let's not forget the American soldiers left disabled and disfigured for life. You call this a diversion, others call it an abomination and if not addressed, will forever be a pile of garbage and excrement that was swept under the rug that will forever stink and come back to haunt this nation.
WOW...to bad I repped you to early...I would rep this post too if I could.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:15 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdne View Post
Are you reading Tarot cards,....a crystal ball,....or using the blood of chickens to make such a prognosis?

Hint: GW is no longer our POTUS, and his silence about Cheney is no more surprising than him holding his words about Obama's ruining the nation. GW has not entered into the fray regarding his administration,...unlike the empty suit who ocuupies the White House. Obama may NEVER take any responsibility for his destruction of America as long as he can blame someone else.
Has drug addicted Limbore sucked out your brain? What else would explain your rhetoric about Obama? Does it really make sense in your world to blame Obama for the eight long years of a crime family ignoring the rule of law while squatting in the White House? Too ridiculous. An ex-VP does not usually squawk as much as Cheney does either, but he doth protest too much now, doesn't he? Maybe the Vampire Shooter has something to fear.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:18 AM

37,201 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
Damn, I know what you mean. I've been calling for rain, it's hot and dry around here.
You usn's just keep right on callin for his trial. Powerful lobby you have goin on there son.AHHHHAAAA
We have all been holding our breath waiting for your permission to continue.

Bless you, Sir!

May it always rain just on you, and may all your camels have large humps.

Old 07-12-2009, 09:39 AM

79 posts, read 74,144 times
I never knew that he was on trial!

Old 07-12-2009, 09:44 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Dick Cheney - The “Ground Zero of Corruption”
in the Bush/PNAC administration.

Cheney's Secrets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies