Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2009, 06:23 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,490,393 times

Advertisements

The real reason white men have no power in the USA

What's a white man?
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2009, 06:25 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,855,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
The real reason white men have no power in the USA

What's a white man?
state puff?

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/images/stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-16-2009, 06:26 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,855,445 times
michelin man?

http://blogharbor.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/michelin-man.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-16-2009, 06:31 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,345,711 times
White men created this great country and gave us what we have today and white men will save it when others destroy it.

Like it or not, white men are superior in every field we need in this country.

Besides, your thread is very racist minded and if you ever want race relations to get better then you had better stop the listening to Wright, Farakan and other racist pigs because they have done nothing but cloud your mind.

No wonder we cannot heal problems with people like you attacking white men.

White men will always have the power you do not want them to have and with post like this is makes white men want to be more powerful and not less.

Sad that someone is so racist they can make up a thread like this and feel good about it.

Last time I checked there is only one black man with any power in the USA and his name is Clarence Thomas. Obama is NOT a black man so he does not count.

Last time I checked there are more black men in jail for capital crimes when there us a huge percentage more white men then black but yet the higher percent of blacks are the ones in jail.

Someone needs a reality check and soon.

Just so you will understand how thing work I will tell you about my Dad, a white man who had massive power in a large corporation, working his way up the ladder from a laborer to one of the top jobs within the company. He was replaced by a black man because of affirmative action.

The black man was a no talent hack whining fool who could not do the job to begin with, showed up late his first day of work, took days off because he was a lazy ass, fought with everyone in the office area and could not get anyone to work for him because they knew he was a total loser.

He did not last long and then filed a lawsuit and LOST!

The white man, my Dad, stepped back in the job, fixed all the black mans screw ups and retired soon after because he knew the company had been suckered into believing affirmative action was the right thing.

He know enjoys his 8k per month retirement and full benefits for WORKING for more then 40 years on his job. He earned his retirement and benefits unlike the black man who replaced him who is now still in town and working at Time Warner Cable as a loser technician who fixes cables for a living.

The proud decent white man did his job and the handout black man did not do his job, this has happened millions of times in America with the firefighters being the last known.

If you want to work on making this country better OP I suggest you put away the bigot stick and start treating people as they are.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:32 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,222,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Just for writing that post I submit golfgod as a candidate for the strangest post award. Please tell me what country you are living in? It cannot be the good Old USA because straight white males dominate all parts of our society for their benefit and not ours.
Hard working, decent, god fearing, patriotic white guys are just being victimized from all possible sides.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:45 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,538,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
White men created this great country and gave us what we have today and white men will save it when others destroy it.

That's only because the white man was too lazy to build this country he actually had to have black slaves to build it from the ground up.

White men superior in every field? I must have missed that when my Asian classmates in college and med school kicked the white man's ass in academic performance. I also don't see the white man's alleged superiority reflected in top peer reviewed medical journals, where many of the authors have non-white names.

Time for you to slip out of your white robe and face reality: you are not the master race.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:50 PM

2,253 posts, read 2,303,335 times
Wow...the days of the white man must be numbered then...thanks for sharing such useful information

Old 07-16-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:

Besides, your thread is very racist minded and if you ever want race relations to get better then you had better stop the listening to Wright, Farakan and other racist pigs because they have done nothing but cloud your mind.

No wonder we cannot heal problems with people like you attacking white men.

White men will always have the power you do not want them to have and with post like this is makes white men want to be more powerful and not less.

Sad that someone is so racist they can make up a thread like this and feel good about it.

Last time I checked there is only one black man with any power in the USA and his name is Clarence Thomas. Obama is NOT a black man so he does not count.

Last time I checked there are more black men in jail for capital crimes when there us a huge percentage more white men then black but yet the higher percent of blacks are the ones in jail.

Someone needs a reality check and soon.

Just so you will understand how thing work I will tell you about my Dad, a white man who had massive power in a large corporation, working his way up the ladder from a laborer to one of the top jobs within the company. He was replaced by a black man because of affirmative action.

The black man was a no talent hack whining fool who could not do the job to begin with, showed up late his first day of work, took days off because he was a lazy ass, fought with everyone in the office area and could not get anyone to work for him because they knew he was a total loser.

He did not last long and then filed a lawsuit and LOST!

The white man, my Dad, stepped back in the job, fixed all the black mans screw ups and retired soon after because he knew the company had been suckered into believing affirmative action was the right thing.

He know enjoys his 8k per month retirement and full benefits for WORKING for more then 40 years on his job. He earned his retirement and benefits unlike the black man who replaced him who is now still in town and working at Time Warner Cable as a loser technician who fixes cables for a living.

The proud decent white man did his job and the handout black man did not do his job, this has happened millions of times in America with the firefighters being the last known.

If you want to work on making this country better OP I suggest you put away the bigot stick and start treating people as they are.
There it is..I found it. I thought I would never find my overt racist doll..Yippie!

Old 07-16-2009, 08:02 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,345,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
That's only because the white man was too lazy to build this country he actually had to have black slaves to build it from the ground up.

White men superior in every field? I must have missed that when my Asian classmates in college and med school kicked the white man's ass in academic performance. I also don't see the white man's alleged superiority reflected in top peer reviewed medical journals, where many of the authors have non-white names.

Time for you to slip out of your white robe and face reality: you are not the master race.
Kicked the white mans ass? Sure, but you did not see any blacks in those classes at all did you? Wonder why? So the white man kicked the black mans ass then according to you.

I do not think we have a black doctor anywhere in my home town at all. Mostly white males, some white females and other races, but not one black man or woman.

But you will see many white men in all fields that are superior but you will be lucky to find a black mans name anywhere.

So now you are saying people have white mans names and black mans names. Now that is a new one on me.

Sorry blacks slaves did not build our country and did not form it, did not use the brain to create our laws etc.

I am not talking about building a freakin building, I am talking about the Declaration of Independence etc.

What is the master race then?

Guess only blacks believe we are not one nation like most whites believe. So all the work we have done to become one nation is not doing well because of the way most blacks feel? Is that what you are saying?

But down your nightstick and go back to the panther party for a new review on what to say and do.

Ok, you stated it so here is a response.
Facts are white men superior in every field then blacks other then playing basssetball.

No wonder you all hate Clarence Thomas and Bill Cosby so much. They actually worked and earned their way to the top and ask your race to do the same.

I have a ton of respect for anyone who EARNS their way to the top no matter the color like you and the OP is trying to spew.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Kicked the white mans ass? Sure, but you did not see any blacks in those classes at all did you? Wonder why? So the white man kicked the black mans ass then according to you.

I do not think we have a black doctor anywhere in my home town at all. Mostly white males, some white females and other races, but not one black man or woman.

But you will see many white men in all fields that are superior but you will be lucky to find a black mans name anywhere.

So now you are saying people have white mans names and black mans names. Now that is a new one on me.

Sorry blacks slaves did not build our country and did not form it, did not use the brain to create our laws etc.

I am not talking about building a freakin building, I am talking about the Declaration of Independence etc.

What is the master race then?

Guess only blacks believe we are not one nation like most whites believe. So all the work we have done to become one nation is not doing well because of the way most blacks feel? Is that what you are saying?

But down your nightstick and go back to the panther party for a new review on what to say and do.

Ok, you stated it so here is a response.
Facts are white men superior in every field then blacks other then playing basssetball.

No wonder you all hate Clarence Thomas and Bill Cosby so much. They actually worked and earned their way to the top and ask your race to do the same.

I have a ton of respect for anyone who EARNS their way to the top no matter the color like you and the OP is trying to spew.
Is stormfront's server down?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies