Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2009, 04:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
I see you have been sleeping at the wheel, or were just so mesmerized with 0bama that you didn't notice. McCain was challenged to all hell about ALL of his records, school, BC, everything by the left and HE SHOWED IT ALL unlike 0bama.
Like h*** he did! The Senate passed a resolution making him a NBC b/c he was born in Panama. They did not need to do so for Obama b/c he was born in Hawaii, which was a state at the time. Obama's abysmal school performance is a matter of public record, as he attended the Naval Academy. Probably got in as a legacy, as his father attended there as well. "Everyone" knows it is hard to get in to these service academies, why don't we have his high school transcript? He redacted his medical records, a lot of his mental health stuff is blacked out. I do not begrudge him this treatment, BTW.

Quote:
The legitmate docs. You know, like the ones that you need to get a driver's license? That short form of Live Birth he came up with would be rejected at your local DMV.
I got a driver's license with such a BC. I guess Pennsylvania is just a renegade state. I didn't even need a BC to get a driver's license in Illinois or Colorado. In Ill, I just had to show them my PA lice and take a test. In CO, I showed the Ill. license, which was one state removed from my original license. Arrest me!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 04:14 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,379,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Like h*** he did! The Senate passed a resolution making him a NBC b/c he was born in Panama. They did not need to do so for Obama b/c he was born in Hawaii, which was a state at the time. Obama's abysmal school performance is a matter of public record, as he attended the Naval Academy. Probably got in as a legacy, as his father attended there as well. "Everyone" knows it is hard to get in to these service academies, why don't we have his high school transcript? He redacted his medical records, a lot of his mental health stuff is blacked out. I do not begrudge him this treatment, BTW.

I got a driver's license with such a BC. I guess Pennsylvania is just a renegade state. I didn't even need a BC to get a driver's license in Illinois or Colorado. In Ill, I just had to show them my PA lice and take a test. In CO, I showed the Ill. license, which was one state removed from my original license. Arrest me!
I think you mean John McCain had dismal performance at the Naval Academy.

I've got my first birth certificate, and a new one that looks fake to me. If I lost my original, does that mean I can't run for President.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:23 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
^^^Yes, McCain graduated near the bottom of his class. I guess neither you or I can run for pres. OK for me, I'm about to retire. I don't want another job.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:41 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,143,981 times
Quote:
I see you have been sleeping at the wheel, or were just so mesmerized with 0bama that you didn't notice. McCain was challenged to all hell about ALL of his records, school, BC, everything by the left and HE SHOWED IT ALL unlike 0bama.
if you call releasing a swath of 1170 pages of medical records that covered only the previous eight years of his life to eleven journalists for three hours "SHOWING IT ALL."

Old 07-24-2009, 05:42 PM

Quote:
The legitmate docs. You know, like the ones that you need to get a driver's license? That short form of Live Birth he came up with would be rejected at your local DMV.
If Obama came on television and showed something he called his long-form birth certificate, how would you know it was real?

Old 07-24-2009, 05:44 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,191,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
If Obama came on television and showed something he called his long-form birth certificate, how would you know it was real?
No long form BC exists...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/9935397-post307.html

Old 07-24-2009, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Oh! Thank you, meson

Okay, birthers, now what?

Old 07-24-2009, 05:58 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,215,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Oh! Thank you, meson

Okay, birthers, now what?
You must recognize a "Bring me a rock" scenario. There is nothing that would satisfy them, short of impeachment. That's their goal. That's what they'll do for the next 7-1/2 years. If the birther movement loses steam, they'll pick up some other issue that will also be nothing but nonsense. And when that happens, there will be nothing you can show them to satisfy that issue.

Do you know what the difference is between a pit bull and a birther? A pit bull will let go once it's brain-dead.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:00 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,872,345 times
Lightbulb Not all states issue long live birth forms!

My guess is that more people are listening to Rush Limbaugh and Lou Dobbs on this issue. There are many people (those I know and myself) who never ever got nor can we get a long-form live birth certificate, there are some states that only issue a birth certificate.

My birth certificate was good enough to get a passport, a drivers license, allow me to service in the military, get a job with a company, I guess it’s good enough for them it should be good enough to run for president ~ however that’s not a job that I want.

However Rush and continue to lie and spew untruth propaganda to those that are stupid enough to listen to him.

Old 07-24-2009, 08:08 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,847,411 times
Someone above asked; "What kind of proof with the birthers accept?"

The easy answer is, NONE, at least according to the high priestess of the movement. She told Dobbs on his radio program that there is NO PROOF that she will accept.

It's like placating a really PO'd wife. There's nothing you can do or say to make things better. Eventually she'll need something (in Taitz's case it's probably a hit of Thorazine, or a "real" attorney to defend her from the likes of the posters on here when they realize they've been gulled) and she'll act like nothing ever happened.

golfgod
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies