Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 07:54 PM

1,465 posts, read 4,060,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Let me help you out.

Bush has never did anything criminal at all and I dare you to find proof he did.

Dems have controlled congress for 2 1/2 years, all things were well until they took control and caused the problems we are having today.

Then comes Obama to continue the liberal ways and tank the economy even worse then it was.

Do not forget Obama has been a Senator and wouldnt you think if things were so damn bad he would have stepped up to the plate as a Senator and did something?

Dems have controlled congress for 2 1/2 years and Obama was ONE OF THEM.

This mess is Obamas and your dem congress.

Now Obama travels the world and makes America look weak and apologizes for things and pisses off our friends and kisses the ass of the enemies.

You really need to wake up, liberals have a history of running the country into the groud and then the Rep have to come in and fix it all over again.

Like someone said, liberals cannot run a bake sale without losing money.
where were you the last 8 years...your attempt to convince that the earth is flat...is drifting to fiction...but why not? after all...it's mission accomplished in Iraq...and outsourcing American jobs is good for the US economy...the American worker will be able to compete with the foreign worker...according to W!

Ah! did you say:liberals cannot run a bake sale without losing money?
so what do you think about ENRON?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 07:54 PM

4,474 posts, read 5,414,512 times
Quote:
Let me help you out.

Bush has never did anything criminal at all and I dare you to find proof he did.

Dems have controlled congress for 2 1/2 years, all things were well until they took control and caused the problems we are having today.

Then comes Obama to continue the liberal ways and tank the economy even worse then it was.

Do not forget Obama has been a Senator and wouldnt you think if things were so damn bad he would have stepped up to the plate as a Senator and did something?

Dems have controlled congress for 2 1/2 years and Obama was ONE OF THEM.

This mess is Obamas and your dem congress.

Now Obama travels the world and makes America look weak and apologizes for things and pisses off our friends and kisses the ass of the enemies.

You really need to wake up, liberals have a history of running the country into the groud and then the Rep have to come in and fix it all over again.

Like someone said, liberals cannot run a bake sale without losing money.
Do youself a favor and turn off Limbaugh.

Several of Bush's policies were Constitutionally illegal, and plain immoral, from the Iraq Invasion to domestic spying to authorizing torture, and more.

Clinton, a conservative Democrat, brought us out of the crapper crated by Bush41 and Reagen and handed a thriving, healthy economy to Bush43, who went on to destroy it with trickle downs and deregulations, not to mention an illegal war in Iraq, and tax rebates paid for on borrowed money from China. And take a look at any and all economic indicators, you will see the begining of a downward turn in '04, well before the Dems took power on Congress.

BTW, hate to burst your little black-and-white world bubble, but I'm not a "lib". Not everyone left of Limbaugh is a "lib", sorry.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:06 PM

9,847 posts, read 25,246,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Good question...There seems to be a deep hatred from the left toward Jews...Yet Jews keep voting them in...I don't get it...
Well the right hasn't exactly tried to attract the Jewish vote either...

Also a lot of the Jewish population is concentrated in traditionally blue areas and states.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:41 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,873,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It is clearly an anti-US demontration, since it is about the settlements. Practically all US presidents Republican or Democrat have told Israelis to stop the expansion of the settlements, so this is not about Obamam, but US. Bush Sr went as far as freezing aid to Israel, and only then did they obey. I think the Israelis are walking on thin ice here, and I think they are counting on American conservatives to side with them as opposed to siding with America.
If it was an anti-Obama protest,it has little to do with the USA.

On a sidenote,what place is it of a US President to tell Israel what to do?

Old 07-27-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
.....On a sidenote,what place is it of a US President to tell Israel what to do?
Bingo! Ding ding ding.

Part and parcel of the failed foeign policy this past decades.

The US of course has no right to dictate anything to soveriegn Nations.

We do have the right, however, to suspend OUR trade with that country if we so choose.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:02 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxisMundi View Post
Do youself a favor and turn off Limbaugh.

Several of Bush's policies were Constitutionally illegal, and plain immoral, from the Iraq Invasion to domestic spying to authorizing torture, and more.

Prove it was illegal?
Immoral? Prove it.

Iraq War was authorized by a list of democrits and one of them is your VP right now.

Torture? What torture? So far no one has proven anything was ever torture.

Terrorist are NOT covered by the Geneva Convention and if you have to waterboard someone to save American lives do it baby, do it!

So you are saying that the terrorist who killed 3,000 Americans was not torture? How nice of you.

Clinton, a conservative Democrat, brought us out of the crapper crated by Bush41 and Reagen and handed a thriving, healthy economy to Bush43, who went on to destroy it with trickle downs and deregulations, not to mention an illegal war in Iraq, and tax rebates paid for on borrowed money from China. And take a look at any and all economic indicators, you will see the begining of a downward turn in '04, well before the Dems took power on Congress.

BTW, hate to burst your little black-and-white world bubble, but I'm not a "lib". Not everyone left of Limbaugh is a "lib", sorry.
I do not listen to Limbaugh and you have to be a lib, no one else has the blind eyes that see those things you posted.

You need to stop reading the Daily Kooks show, Oberman and Matthews because they are insane left wing wackjobs who have blinded you from the truth.

Borrowed money from China, wow, and Obama has quadrupled that amount and that is ok with you?

Illegal war, just because you would not know how to look it up I have added it for you. Here is a list of loons who voted to send our troops into war and then screwed them over by taking away funds needed to protect themselves, with the moron named Obama voting against needed funds.

Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE) Sidekick to the moron in the WH
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY) Wow, the SoS
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT) Wow, the Obama financial expert
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA) What happened to him?
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA) A total goofball who killed many LA residents
Lieberman (D-CT) American hero.
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV) the demwits leader!
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY) The one with no brains.
Torricelli (D-NJ)

So believe it or not, many of these people are demwits main clowns and they voted to send our troops to war and then turned their back on them.

Obama should have a destroyer built and named after him. Lets waste some more money on stupid things like he has done.

Lets call it the USA Destroyer Obama and then blown the damn thing up like he has our country.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:03 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
If it was an anti-Obama protest,it has little to do with the USA.

On a sidenote,what place is it of a US President to tell Israel what to do?

Especially one who hates Jewish people.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:06 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Also a lot of the Jewish population is concentrated in traditionally blue areas and states.
Damn, you mean they've gone and VOLUNTARILY concentrated themselves again????

Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Good, withhold all US dollars from them.
They don't like the US, don't take our money.
We'd be eliminating one "welfare state."
With Socialized Medicine that we pay for

Old 07-27-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
I do not listen to Limbaugh and you have to be a lib, no one else has the blind eyes that see those things you posted.

You need to stop reading the Daily Kooks show, Oberman and Matthews because they are insane left wing wackjobs who have blinded you from the truth.

Borrowed money from China, wow, and Obama has quadrupled that amount and that is ok with you?

Illegal war, just because you would not know how to look it up I have added it for you. Here is a list of loons who voted to send our troops into war and then screwed them over by taking away funds needed to protect themselves, with the moron named Obama voting against needed funds.

Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE) Sidekick to the moron in the WH
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY) Wow, the SoS
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT) Wow, the Obama financial expert
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA) What happened to him?
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA) A total goofball who killed many LA residents
Lieberman (D-CT) American hero.
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV) the demwits leader!
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY) The one with no brains.
Torricelli (D-NJ)

So believe it or not, many of these people are demwits main clowns and they voted to send our troops to war and then turned their back on them.

Obama should have a destroyer built and named after him. Lets waste some more money on stupid things like he has done.

Lets call it the USA Destroyer Obama and then blown the damn thing up like he has our country.
1. Congress was lied to. And note the partisan nature of the votes. Almsot ALL Republicans voted for the Iraq Resolution, and NONE of we Independants, I should note. Congress was lied to, vital info was kept from them, other intell fabricated. That makes them all victims, not accomplises.

2. We invaded Iraq without UN support or permission. The UNSCR related to kicking Saddam out of Kuwait ONLY. Even the No Fly Zones were unilateral. Whether Congress voted for it or not, the acrtion was STILL Illegal in the International Community. Afstan? Good call. UN support, not a peep out of the rest of the Muslim world. A good call screwed up by cowboy foriegn policy that couldn't even come close to being discribed as diplomacy.

3. Lastly, since I sped read over your spam, and I will guess it's the usual useless empty talking points and Limbaugh rhetoric...

"Lib" does not mean "one who disagrees with you so you can hgurl it as an insult". I am not a lib. I do not support several of the current Administration's polcies. I am a Centrist and a registered Independant, but I don;t expect you to accept that, scine I disagree with you and DARED denigerate your Holy POTUS, Satan Bush43.

BTW, when's the last time you heard of a "lib" who wrote in Ron Paul on their ballot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies