Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 11:51 PM

785 posts, read 1,050,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justfarr1030 View Post
OMG, you are lacking much knowledge.

So called "hispanics" are not "Spanish speaking White people" they are Asiatic people aka mixed or mullato Moors (Blacks for communication purposes). When the Spanish and Portuguese came to the Americas and colonized, they raped (as usual) many of the indigenous women and that's how you get so called puerto ricans/dominicans/cubans/Mexicans etc. A mixed so called hispanic/latino is no different from a mixed so called African American person...except one speaks Spanish and the other speaks English (and in an alternate case, one might speak French (ie: Hatian) or Portuguese (ie: Brazil). Both are light skinned/light complexioned. Some so called hispanics/latinos are still full blooded Moors (Blacks) like Dominicans for example. Most Dominicans are still full blooded even though most will deny it to claim they are "Dominican".
This goes for Mexicans as well. As far as Mexicans uniting with Europeans (so called Whites) in jail...I'm not in jail so I don't know. But I know that if they are trying to be with Europeans they have a lack of knowledge of self. It's the same old trick, divide and conquer. Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Brazillians etc whether full blooded or mullato are no different from so called Blacks (Africans, African Americans, Hatians etc). We are all of the Asiatic race aka Moors.

What you described is true for the majority of hispanics, but there still are plenty of white hispanic people, even ones with blonde hair and blue eyes. The reason that you don't see too many of them in the United States is because racism also exists in Latin America and the white people are generally alot richer because of this, so they stay in their own country instead of comming to America looking for new opportunities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2009, 11:51 PM

657 posts, read 1,632,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
OK, that settles it. I'm checking Moors!
Yes, a Moorish convert on city data.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:54 PM

785 posts, read 1,050,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
i dont understand the census. why cant the white hispanics just be counted in the general white or caucasian pop census,thereby giving them no special designation?i mean they seem to just be a group of spanish seaking white people with a tan from south, central america. anyway hispanics seem to me that they can be absorbed by the general white pop anyway say within 2 generations anyway. i believe blacks are going to be the number 1 minority again because hipanics are just another goup of white people. also the black ones can be called black, same goes for them.well, maybe they can be absorbed like the other whites{italians, russians if they learn english and adapt,maybe thats the problem, they dodnt want to let go like previous white groups did? one more thing, how did the mexican and white supremists unite in california jails if they didnt believe them to be white?
I understand what you're saying but the majority of hispanics, especially in the United States, would qualify as indian or mixed race on the census because most of them have native blood in them. As for the white supremacists in jail uniting with the Mexicans, they probably did it to stop the blacks from beating the $hit out of their racist @sses. When you're survival is at stake, sometimes you've got to put your ideologies to the side. Also, there white supremacist groups that only go after blacks, jews and gays. In Latin America, especially in Argentina, there are alot of white supremacists. I've always found this odd too , like why don't these people just kill themselves because alot of them have pigment in their skin, brown eyes and brown/black hair.

Old 07-31-2009, 11:59 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,020,628 times
I really don't see the point in our government keeping track of American's ethnicities.

Old 08-01-2009, 12:04 AM

526 posts, read 1,756,789 times
Quote:
i dont understand the census. why cant the white hispanics just be counted in the general white or caucasian pop census,thereby giving them no special designation?i mean they seem to just be a group of spanish seaking white people with a tan from south, central america. anyway hispanics seem to me that they can be absorbed by the general white pop anyway say within 2 generations anyway. i believe blacks are going to be the number 1 minority again because hipanics are just another goup of white people. also the black ones can be called black, same goes for them.well, maybe they can be absorbed like the other whites{italians, russians if they learn english and adapt,maybe thats the problem, they dodnt want to let go like previous white groups did? one more thing, how did the mexican and white supremists unite in california jails if they didnt believe them to be white?
For the same reasons why they label Blacks as African Americans. Why can't we refer to them as just American. We don't call Italians Italian American or Chinese Chinese American. Political Correctness is a way to fragment society. I find white liberals to be condescending and elitist. While they want to exploit minorities for their vote and their "multicultural" utopic vision of the world, they don't send their kids to black schools and they don't want to live amongst certain ethnicities. Conservatives on the other hand neither want to help nor hurt minorities. Liberals are about "equality" and Conservatives are about "equal opportunity". There is a big difference.

BTW, the wealthiest in America are not Conservative contrary to popular belief... they are liberal. eg. George Soros, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates.

Old 08-01-2009, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfields View Post
What you described is true for the majority of hispanics, but there still are plenty of white hispanic people even ones with blonde hair and blue eyes...
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfields
...The reason that you don't see too many of them in the United States is because racism also exists in Latin America and the white people are generally alot richer because of this, so they stay in their own country instead of comming to America looking for new opportunities.
From my personal experience and insider sources, most Dominicans and Mexicans are racist toward Moors (lack of knowledge of self) and in most of Latin America the European so called hispanics/latinos and even mixed lighter toned Moors are racist toward the darker toned (ones who retained more Moorish features). My ex-girlfriend who was Mexican/Cuban and a Dominican/Hatian and a Dominican friend have all told me this (+ my personal experience and research). Very sad most of us still don't know who we are .

Old 08-01-2009, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jja100 View Post
For the same reasons why they label Blacks as African Americans. Why can't we refer to them as just American. We don't call Italians Italian American or Chinese Chinese American. Political Correctness is a way to fragment society. I find white liberals to be condescending and elitist. While they want to exploit minorities for their vote and their "multicultural" utopic vision of the world, they don't send their kids to black schools and they don't want to live amongst certain ethnicities. Conservatives on the other hand neither want to help nor hurt minorities. Liberals are about "equality" and Conservatives are about "equal opportunity". There is a big difference.

BTW, the wealthiest in America are not Conservative contrary to popular belief... they are liberal. eg. George Soros, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates.

I JUST went over this in the other thread about why this is the way it is.

I'm going to make a thread about this tomorrow.

Old 08-01-2009, 12:54 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,278,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedmom View Post
I agree with the pp's in that it is a choice and why would you want to advocate taking that choice away? And you're implication of "absorbing" one culture into another is disturbing to say the least. It reminds me of the 1930's when Australia had the idea of taking away the half-white Aboriginese children and place them in White families in order to "absorb" that culture out of them and thus slowly ridding the country of the "Brown" people. And that is exactly how they described it, too. Absorb.

I wonder what you mean exactly when you say absorb? Do you mean to assimilate? Why on earth would anyone want to do that? I think the assimilation of the European immigrants into one "American" culture a shame and a sad and unfortunate side effect of mas immigration at that time.

Since we Hispanics are so close to Whites, according to you, how about you "absorb" into our culture/race?
Excuse me??? I'd appreciate you not calling my culture a "shame." If you don't want to assimilate to American culture, then you're not American. If you want to be primarily "hispanic," perhaps you should go live in an "hispanic" country? And, just for the record, people who are "hispanic" are people who have colonized native peoples and forced them to "assimilate" into "hispanicism." You might want to chew on that for awhile. . .

Old 08-01-2009, 08:32 AM

125 posts, read 140,803 times
I'm caucasian American but that doesn't really matter, I'm 100% American and damn proud of it.
Why do you think so many people wanted to come here in the first place ? Freedom, and the American dream, things that Americans have fought and died for. If you really don't want to assimilate into the American way, then you are free to go away. See ya.

Old 08-01-2009, 10:14 AM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
i mean they seem to just be a group of spanish seaking white people with a tan from south, central america. anyway hispanics seem to me that they can be absorbed by the general white pop anyway say within 2 generations anyway.
It's gonna take several generations of white women to absorb David Ortiz "Big Papi"

http://www.dominikano.com/soy/images/ramdom/David-Ortiz.jpg (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies