Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:28 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,094,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
One HUGE difference: Those on the Left are protesting for A REASON, while their brain dead counterparts on the right are protesting because SOMEONE TOLD THEM TO

so i take it you believe every nutcase left wing liberal protest was because they were told to? you won't find the people on the right chanting anyone's name like they are a god like the left does for their messiah hussein obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Astro Turfers, phoney Grass Roots paid for by the AMA

You just can't take it because the insane policies of your messiah have woken up a sleeping giant, conservatives. They out number you and it is not in their nature to protest but enough is enough. Now deal with it.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:36 PM

870 posts, read 1,627,635 times
Quote:
Universal health care makes America better. You people dont even know what you're protesting about, like robots, you only know you are supposed to protest

why don't you explain this universal health care to us then please? also, include how it is going to be paid for and it's effect on the economy since tons of insurance people will be out of a job. i look forward to your explanation.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:41 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,143,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
so i take it you believe every nutcase left wing liberal protest was because they were told to? you won't find the people on the right chanting anyone's name like they are a god like the left does for their messiah hussein obama.
Anyone that has the guts to come in an attempt to clean up the Bush/Cheney Crime Family dung heap, has got to be given a fair share of accolades. People are looking to Obama to give this nation what they waited sixty years for...health care for all Americans. The Republicans have done nothing for the average Amercan. They are a party hijacked by corporatists and lobbyists and this goes for the so called Blue Dog Democrats. A G.I. Bill was signed today for veterans of Iraq and they can thank a Democrat for that. Yes, we are rooting for Obama because look at what these Neocon pigs have done to America.

Obama Calls New GI Bill "An Investment in Our Own Country"

The measure earmarked for post-9/11 vets is the most comprehensive education benefits package since 1944's original GI Bill.

http://www.truthout.org/080309S

Old 08-04-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Do you have even the slightest clue how long and how difficult it will be to make changes to healthcare, that even incremental changes are long overdue?

Why do we have to do it now? Because PEOPLES LIVES DEPEND ON CHANGING THE SYSTEM.

THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO SPARE!

They don't have time to spare when they are talking about changes to something that does effect people's lives and health so they should just pass anything/ Is the left insane? Is there ONE thinking person on the left? Are millions and millions going to die instantly if this bill doesn't pass this instant? What pray tell will they all be dying from, hot air from the left and their lying messiah?

Why isn't every detail worked out, presented to the public and congress and bring it up for a vote? Oh no they need it passed before we really see what this health care billl is all about and what nefarious things they have slipped into it.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:46 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,319,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Anyone that has the guts to come in an attempt to clean up the Bush/Cheney Crime Family dung heap, has got to be given a fair share of accolades. People are looking to Obama to give this nation what they waited sixty years for...health care for all Americans. The Republicans have done nothing for the average Amercan. They are a party hijacked by corporatists and lobbyists and this goes for the so called Blue Dog Democrats. A G.I. Bill was signed today fro veterans of Iraq and they can thank a Democrat for that. Yes, we are rooting for Obama because look at what these Neocon pigs have done to America.
If you can't see the Obama, Emanuel, Axlerod unholy trilogy for what it is... you have no business commenting on Bush/Cheney.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Anyone that has the guts to come in an attempt to clean up the Bush/Cheney Crime Family dung heap, has got to be given a fair share of accolades.

t r u t h o u t | Obama Calls New GI Bill "An Investment in Our Own Country"
it didn't take guts. It took lots of money and ACORN.

Explain why it has to be passed RIGHT NOW. Explain why they are want it passed before a final bill has been drawn up and congress has time to read it. Explain why your messiah has not even read it but wants to jam it down or throats. Explain why it cannot wait 6 months or so to really put together the very best bill possible. Please, explain. go ahead and try to explian this madness.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
If you can't see the Obama, Emanuel, Axlerod unholy trilogy for what it is... you have no business commenting on Bush/Cheney.
I have every business to comment in the most derogatory way after what these thugs have done to this country. I do not believe that Obama ever was or is a member of the PNAC! Bush, Cheney and their cohorts have committed treason. Why don't you provide links to your statements? Maybe because all roads will lead to Limbaugh or some other right wing, water bearing shill.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
it didn't take guts. It took lots of money and ACORN.

Explain why it has to be passed RIGHT NOW. Explain why they are want it passed before a final bill has been drawn up and congress has time to read it. Explain why your messiah has not even read it but wants to jam it down or throats. Explain why it cannot wait 6 months or so to really put together the very best bill possible. Please, explain. go ahead and try to explian this madness.
Oh yes, all roads lead to ACORN. I do not even know which bill you are referring to. If it is the Health Care Bill, it has been sixty years in the making and there are people that are sick, suffering or dying without coverage. Oh, I forgot, if you are one of the ardent Obama bashers, you are also insensitive and don't give a rat's butt for anyone else's but your own. Goes with the territory and fits the profile.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:18 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,481,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Stopped reading the linked article when two words into it the protesters are referred to as "teabaggers".
I guess you are unable to substantiate your accusation with a credible source, so we'll just consider it more gossip mongering by blind Obama disciples.
I've substantiated it..You acted as per usual and ignored the obvious. I can't control your self imposed ignorance..I actually enjoy it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies