Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 07:50 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,755,519 times

Advertisements

This is what she ran away from her responsibilities as governor for? To run her trap on facebook? She made it sound like she had bigger plans.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Apparently everyone on the right side of center. Or at least that's what they will claim until they have their power back.
Truth doesn't matter anymore.
As I have said before. I don't support the plan but I have yet to see anything (factual) that points to anything like forced abortions etc. That would be eugenics which in reality started with strong republican support way back in the begining.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:52 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,387,173 times
Sanrene, FloridaSandy, Okiegirlfriend, Jennysquirrel, LogicWings, SailorDave, Proudcapmarine, Tonyandclaire89, bentlbee, gosh I wish I could remember other handles now... but, does anyone on the conservative side have anything to say about this?

Old 08-07-2009, 07:54 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
As I have said before. I don't support the plan but I have yet to see anything (factual) that points to anything like forced abortions etc. That would be eugenics which in reality started with strong republican support way back in the begining.
I'm with you. I don't know if this is the best plan for us at this time but I will reserve my outrage over killing people until people actually are in danger of being killed. Right now I'd like to find a working solution to the health care problem.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:55 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,470,546 times
Quote:
As I have said before. I don't support the plan but I have yet to see anything (factual) that points to anything like forced abortions etc.
Agree.

I don't support the plan either, but I think the people spreading all the lies are psycho.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:56 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,172,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
Sanrene, FloridaSandy, Okiegirlfriend, Jennysquirrel, LogicWings, SailorDave, Proudcapmarine, Tonyandclaire89, bentlbee, gosh I wish I could remember other handles now... but, does anyone on the conservative side have anything to say about this?
maybe even they dont believe it....

can always hope.

10,757 posts, read 35,448,201 times
Quote:
Well I hate to point out the obvious to Sarah, the health plan would have to PAY FOR a Corianic Villa Sampling or Amnyosynthesis on every pregnant woman to even find out if the baby they are carrying has Downs Syndrome, that sounds pretty expensive to me.

Maybe she thinks that Obama's health plan will call for forced sterilzation of anyone who has Downs syndrome in their family. BUT that still doesn't address the pregnancies of women who have a Downs baby because of a spontaneous gene mutation.

Maybe women after a certain age across the board should be sterilized so as to bring down the chances of having a Downs baby.

Does she think that the Obama health plan is going to call for the smothering of Downs babies once they are born and seen to have Downs, smothered by the medical staff that helped the Mother give birth???

As if I needed MORE proof this woman is a nutter.

7,359 posts, read 10,282,499 times
What's hilarious about Palin's assertion about Obama's "death panel" is that the provision she is referencing--which has nothing to do with killing anybody or rationing health care, but is about giving people the opportunity to create a "living will" for their end of life preferences--was a provision introduced by a Republican senator: Johnny Isakson of Georgia.

Palin, Bachmann, and all the other Republican politicians and pundits are simply lying. And, true to form, their sheep-like followers fall right into line and believe every word they say, without even bothering to verify the facts.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:57 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,087,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
I think they are at a neoCON weinie roast tonight...there'll be square dancin' and a pinyata of a gay dude they will bash with a whiffle ball bat....then the EMTs will show up when it gets dark and they all get scared and start screaming.

They have so much fun.

Old 08-07-2009, 07:57 PM

6,191 posts, read 18,167,729 times
What issues and facts? That Democrats want to kill babies and everyone over 60?

I notice you haven't had ther balls to come back and, you know, debate the facts.
PS...in case you hadn't noticed...it's not "Gov" Palin any more. She ran away from responsibility and pressure after having a little snit. Maybe you didn't watch the news a few weeks ago. It 's OK, we understand. Reading is such hard work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
It's funny - many choose to simply attack Gov. Palin. They attack her personally.

How about discussing the issue she raises - the facts and not personalities?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies