Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2009, 09:02 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,630,908 times

Advertisements

Canadian health care 'live via spycam' (p.s. if you can't watch all 3, watch the third one atleast)

~2-3yrs to get a family doctor
~a patient losing both legs due to too long waiting for needed procedure
~a patient losing sight in one eye due to improper/lack of treatment
I can't WAIT for this Obama Care that is being spoken about....you?

(wow, the one French-speaking lady whose mom lost both legs due to 'UHC', said her dog got a blood test WITH results in 10 minutes, but yet Crowder's friend can't get a cholesterol blood test without a family MD of which he was told by the one nurse at the clinic, could take 2-3yrs!!!!) That is BAD!

YouTube - Steven Crowder talks Socialized Obamacare with Neil Cavuto

YouTube - Hannity: Steven Crowder On Obamacare

YouTube - ObamaCare Yay Or Nay? The Truth About Canada!

p.s. Crowder cracks me up.

Last edited by twowolves; 08-10-2009 at 09:27 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2009, 09:03 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
I wonder how the rest of the world has managed to survive

Old 08-10-2009, 09:11 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
A Fox/Youtube twofer....so close to a hat trick.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
A Fox/Youtube twofer....so close to a hat trick.
Are you kidding? What the hell does that have to do with it? This must be your (admittedly) boring default answer.

So, going by your lame-o response above, you're insinuating that the whole 20min long live spycam video was a farce because Crowder went on Fox for an interview?

Our guinea pig is more intelligent than you....

Old 08-10-2009, 09:31 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,950,438 times
Our guinea pig is more intelligent than you....[/quote]

If that is the case, you should spend more time listening to your guinea pig.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:32 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
Canadian health care 'live via spycam' (p.s. if you can't watch all 3, watch the third one atleast)

That's right. I can't wait. I'll be much happier when people aren't dying every day in this country so that insurance companies can pay huge bonuses.

For every example you can dredge up in Canada - there are hundreds in the US.

Your attempt to prove a stupid point by anecdote is a complete and utter failure.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
That's right. I can't wait. I'll be much happier when people aren't dying every day in this country so that insurance companies can pay huge bonuses.

For every example you can dredge up in Canada - there are hundreds in the US.

Your attempt to prove a stupid point by anecdote is a complete and utter failure.
Advise as to your comment? re: the ppl dying in this country every day, yes, dying is a natural occurence and yes, it does happen every day, everywhere.

And I beg to differ, my point was/is not a complete and utter failure. You're just p*ssed that I post these things against your beloved 'dictator' and his M.O.

Sorry, I won't stop. I may not come on here every day, but don't worry, I'm not going away.

And for the record, all of y'all can say whatever you wish, however you wish and be as mean-spirited as you wish, it affects me in NO way. I actually laugh out loud. =] It's comical. So pathetic. I can envision the vile looks on your faces....cheer up, it's not that bad!

Old 08-10-2009, 09:39 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,342,697 times
He nonchalantly said his cousin went blind in one eye. What a joke! The lies and the spin just keep keep getting worse. This guys is a straight up liar. He look and acts like a smart *** too! I'm never wrong about people. He's a sneaky snake.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:39 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,217,651 times
Quote:
Advise as to your comment? re: the ppl dying in this country every day, yes, dying is a natural occurence and yes, it does happen every day, everywhere.

And I beg to differ, my point was/is not a complete and utter failure. You're just p*ssed that I post these things against your beloved 'dictator' and his M.O.

Sorry, I won't stop. I may not come on here every day, but don't worry, I'm not going away.
Who's my beloved dictator?

And nobody's asking you to stop. Keep making a fool of yourself - every day if you want.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:41 PM

700 posts, read 638,168 times
Quote:

...as opposed to our "wonderful" system whereby people die on a constant basis not because their illness is untreatable but rather because their insurance company has decided it's not within their financial interest to pay for the drugs and/or procedures needed to save the life of the patient.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies