Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who can still believe Obama when he is speaking at fabricated Town Halls?
Yes, I believe Obama when he reads from his teleprompter. 4 7.55%
Yes, I believe anything Obama is saying, although he broke campaign promissess over and over. 1 1.89%
No, he has proven that his inexperience has proven not to be enough to be a person of change. 16 30.19%
No, he broke campaign promisses and is worse than I expected. 32 60.38%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 02:02 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,571,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Speaking of funny, where did you see that? Not in this thread.

Your imitation of a little school girl is pretty good though. Talent. What talent.
I think that Robert Gibbs is a like a 50 year old man who is stuck in a 10 year old little girls mind.

Enough said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 02:02 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,340,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Poll...Who can still believe things that Obama is saying...?
I can't believe this stupid pole....that's what I can't believe.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:05 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Poll...Who can still believe things that Obama is saying...?
I guess a better question would be, who really believes anything you say?

Old 08-13-2009, 03:31 PM

459 posts, read 804,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Three kind of democrats who still love BO..
1. those on top who are sucking all the gravy.
2. Those who don't really understand what's going on around them...
3. those with their hands out....
47% and dropping fast.... eight months and already a lame duck dude....
He is sooo over....

Where is the facts behind this? Oh wait are you just spewing garbage out of your ignorant mouth!!! Keep living in your little glenn beck dream world. Don't you ever get sick of being a sheep for your loud mouth suicidal alcholic shepard.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:00 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjRobb2 View Post
How about providing an option for people that support the president.

I like how conservatives think that the president has no support although a majority of the country still approves. I know a lot of people that voted for McCain that are now Obama supporters. I know very few, if any, people that have stopped supporting Obama.

It is really hard to break campaign promises when you are only 1/8th the way through your team. He still has 3 and a half years to complete the things he wants to do.

you need to get out more, I know several folks that do not support Obama
that at one time did.
It is hard to break so many promises so soon, but he is at a fast track
and you saying it is not so, does not change the facts.
If you support him, great, he needs it
because there are plenty of democrats that voted for McCain and still glad of it.
Obama is far worse that I thought he would be, he is not even willing to admit the polls are what they are, he keeps going out there and running his mouth, when he should just shut up.
Like yesterday when he lied AGAIN about AAPR and then even stooping to planting a little kid at the town hall, only a hack does that, and Obama is a hack and is quickly becoming a joke.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:21 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,349,093 times
If Obama follows his current extremely liberal policies, watch his polling when he starts to work on the immigration policy. He'll need a parachute to slow his descent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies