Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 09:15 AM

27,625 posts, read 21,165,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
War monger, caused the oil prices to skyrocket to benefit his buddies, caused a world wide economic collapse, jees, thats just off the top of my head.

Now I'll wait for the audio.. I know, it'll take you awhile..
again, tell me what was made up? give me links to what you deny. Being indignant does not prove your point. Here, I'll show you...

"Ah c'mom, the world's not round, how crazy, how the hell would the water stay on the ground?"

I'll wait for the articles and BTW, the warmongering thing was his gift to Cheney and various other cronies. No bid contracts were a signature symbol of the Bush Crime Family administration. Bush family and oil ties? Whatever could that mean? Has any family been more tied to the Saudi Royals? You know what? Don't waste my time and I wont waste yours. I want to see justice for criminals and you want to exonerate them because you treat the politics of this country as a football game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 09:17 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,354,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
Ah! So anything that you disagree with offends you and is therefore racist!

Are you representative of all liberals or just special?
No, just Glen Beck (offensive, not racist)

Has nothing to do with being on one side or the other.

Met him twice (had to work with him once), and found him to be a pompous ass even when he's not playing one on TV and radio.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:17 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,011,457 times
Stay on topic - this is about the admitted communist, racist, 9/11 Truther, supporter of cop-killer, black nationalist that was hired by the WH and has been forced to resign due to his beliefs, statements and actions.

Today is a good day for patriots.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:20 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,354,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Stay on topic - this is about the admitted communist, racist, 9/11 Truther, supporter of cop-killer, black nationalist that was hired by the WH and has been forced to resign due to his beliefs, statements and actions.

Today is a good day for patriots.
Right. The inmates are now running the asylum. A good day.
We know how they ran it into the ground the last time around.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:21 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,210,040 times
Quote:
The audio says that Glenn Beck wants the most qualified individual working on him regardless of skin color if he's in the hospital. You think thats a racist remark? Change your name to delusional and just get it overwith..
He misquoted Obama's statement by presenting only the introductory sentence, then he ranted about what Obama is "really about", then he announced, "The health care bill is the beginning of reparations". The thing about the hospital and skin color is ironic because you could say that hypothetical doctor is working on him as a result of "reparations". And Glenn says "I dont care about the color of his skin!" Sure, because of "reparations" such as the Civil Rights Act.

But that's neither here nor there. The deliberate misinterpretation of Obama leads to the fallacious analogy of the health care bill representing reparations -- and the whole thing is presented to help the racists in the audience associate the House health care bill with giving free money to undeserving black people.

It was an illogical stretch, but the point was made.

Im sorry you only see as far as the end of your nose.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:24 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,011,457 times
Quote:
Right. The inmates are now running the asylum. A good day.
It didn't bother you having a self-described communist, racist, black nationalist, 9/11 Truther, foul-mouthed supporter of a cop-killer in the White House?

Old 09-06-2009, 09:25 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,213,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Not anyone, just Glen Beck.

The side show act of Glen Beck and the truth do not belong in the same sentence.
funny, the ONLY one calling out Van Jones was indeed Glenn Beck, and if it was all "wrong", like you claim he never tells the truth, then why the reason for the resignation?
Quote:
Liberals don't all think alike and we don't have a bunch of media cheerleaders telling us what to do and say.
Liberals tried putting out "media" talkshow hosts, it FAILED, no one wanted to listen to the garbage lies you put out, and just like liberal media fails, so indeed does liberalism...
Quote:
Some of us love Peta. Some of us hate Peta. Some of us want the borders closed and illegal immigrants returned to their home countries, some don't. Some believe in gun rights and some don't. Some of us believe in global warming, some don't. Some like the president, some don't. Some supported Bush's war and some didn't.
well dah, tell me how this disputes what is being said? No one claimed you were all alike, your the one claiming conservatives are. Do you need to always make up arguments that dont exist and then try to argue with those arguments to try to make a point thats simply wrong?

Old 09-06-2009, 09:27 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,210,040 times
Quote:
Liberals tried putting out "media" talkshow hosts, it FAILED, no one wanted to listen to the garbage lies you put out, and just like liberal media fails, so indeed does liberalism...
Maybe because "liberals" arent glued to their television sets and radios waiting to be told the next thing to think. Right wing types have always been this way, from Father Coughlin's day on.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:29 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,666,325 times
To celebrate Van Jones' resignation, I'm "going green" by hanging my quilt outside to dry.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:30 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,418,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Pull out those comments you believe are racist.

You really should give it a rest with the race card.
Jones is both a racist and a commie; take the blindfold off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies