Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2009, 10:01 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,206,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The Associated Press: US APNewsAlert

Give yourselves a hand - all of you who care whether or not an admitted communist, racist, black nationalist, America-hater, 9/11 Truther belongs in the WH.

A job well done my fellow patriots.

Obama still has some explaining to do.

what is still a mystery is how he got so close to Obama??
why would the POTUS allow a nut like this in the oval office
what about the other slime that has slithered in with him??
why is the media so closed mouthed about Obama's buddy's??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2009, 10:02 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Until I actually see it on video, she didnt say it.. Had there not been a claim that there was a video of it, I might have believe this was said but they have claimed the video existed, and I still havent seen the video of it. If it existed, it would be everywhere..
Thank you. It was thoroughly discussed on this forum about a year ago, during the campaign. It was just being done to discredit Michelle and her husband. I really don't want to spend the time doing a search today.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:05 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,086,339 times
Great news! The people (left wingers excluded) win again!

Old 09-06-2009, 10:08 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,143,981 times
Quote:
Thats not at all what is being said by BECK.

Beck said that Obama said that reparations dont go far enough, TRUE, he did indeed say that..

Beck says the "Healthcare bill is reparations", IF schools put minorities ahead of whites... again TRUE.. ANYONE that puts color ahead of qualifications is indeed a racist, and I find it humorous that you try to call Beck one who very clearly says he could care less about the color of the skin.

Is the irony failed on you that your calling someone a racist for REPEATING statements made by OBAMA? Really?
"BECK"? lol.

As I said twice, Glenn misrepresented Obama.
The biggest problem that we have in terms of race relations, I think, is dealing with the legacy of past discrimination which has resulted in extreme disparities in terms of poverty, in terms of wealth and in terms of income. Our inner cities are a legacy of what happened in the past. And the question is less assigning blame or rooting out active racism, because that's not the reason that those inner cities are in such bad shape, but rather figuring out are we willing to make the investments to deal with that past history so we can move forward to a brighter future? And that involves investing in early childhood education, fixing the schools in those communities, being willing to work in terms of job retraining. And those are serious investments.
Too hard to understand? How about
I have said in the past - and I'll repeat again - that the best reparations we can provide are good schools in the inner city and jobs for people who are unemployed. (speaking to the NAACP)
Too hard to understand? How about
Poverty | Education | Urban Issues | ARRA | Retirement Savings
P.S. Here's another popular talk show host making the same racist-pleasing inferences and also ignoring the boring, unpleasant facts:
But in the Oval Office of the White House none of this is a problem. This is the objective. The objective is unemployment. The objective is more food stamp benefits. The objective is more unemployment benefits. The objective is an expanding welfare state. And the objective is to take the nation’s wealth and return to it to the nation’s quote, “rightful owners.” Think reparations. Think forced reparations here if you want to understand what actually is going on.
(That talk show host also misrepresented Obama about reparations as well as with the sly "rightful owners". That actual statement was, "What this is all about is returning the nation's wealth to its, quote, rightful owners, unquote, the poor and the middle class.")

Old 09-06-2009, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Your now telling me that only conservatives are allowed to listen to their radio while at work, only conservatives are allowed to have radios on at their homes, or are you trying to say that liberals are incapable of doing two things at once, like cutting their grass, or cooking, or driving their car, and listening to their radio?

Wow, thats pretty pathetic, maybe indeed there is a need for liberals to have handouts if you are that incapable.
"allowed"?

Nice try, but liberals just have better things to do with their time than to sit and be told what to think.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:14 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times
Quote:
Return to elementary school where and relearn the job requirements of the president before you post online again and making yourself look even more foolish than you currently look...

Incapable of understanding the HYPOCRISY here or just dedicated to maintaining it?

WHAT are the job requirements for a Presidential adviser?

I believe it's YOU not looking foolish but being foolish.

Pull your hypocritical blinders off before you post online again

Old 09-06-2009, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Whitey, anyone? = Michelle Obama
waiting for a link to that, from the real world if you can access it.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:16 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,932,670 times
Quote:
what is still a mystery is how he got so close to Obama??
why would the POTUS allow a nut like this in the oval office
what about the other slime that has slithered in with him??
why is the media so closed mouthed about Obama's buddy's??
The answer is obvious and one the media will let lie.

Obama and jarrett have known about this man for years, have followed his "career", were well aware of his past, his associations and his comments.

I'm sure the FBI report also included his history, but it did not matter to them. Why? Because they are all cut from the same cloth and share the same ideology.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:18 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,087,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"allowed"?

Nice try, but liberals just have better things to do with their time than to sit and be told what to think.
Arent you the one who just provided a link from a website where your being told "what to think"?

And Glenn did not mis-represent what Obama claimed. You lack the ability to seperate paragraph A from paragraph B, did they teach you in school what a pause meant when you were in school?

Old 09-06-2009, 10:18 AM
nyp

1 posts, read 1,341 times
Default Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel

[SIZE=2]To "LauraC: This is an incredibly misleading and unfair slur on a distinguished oncologist. Dr. Emanuel's article was expressly limited to the special case of scarce medical interventions - such as a limited supply of transplant organs or new vaccines where there there are more qualified recipients than there are donors. It says so in the very first sentence of the article. You chose to leave out of your post the fact that his article was limited to organ donations and scarce vaccines. Why did you decide to do that?
And, by the way, don't you think it would have been helpful if your readers had known that Dr. Emanuel was one of the leading opponents of assisted suicide. Of course, that would have blown a large hole in your thesis. Better to simply mislead.
[/SIZE]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies