Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 02:48 PM

2,096 posts, read 1,469,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingFlorida05 View Post
Way way more at risk? Or way way way way way more at risk? I'm just trying to get my bearings on how risky it really is.
Look at the CDC reports AIDS by Contact, and by the percentage of their population gays have a far greater percentage. Oh and when you look at the graphs note that there is no longer a category for lesbians which always stood around 14%. Because of pressure from the gay community they lumped lesbians in with heterosexual women, thereby making that percentage look higher. Why, because they mostly contract AIDS by sleeping with gay males (which also used to be listed as how it was contracted)

http://www.physorg.com/news79003524.html

Old 05-02-2007, 03:21 PM

1,590 posts, read 1,669,280 times
My understanding is that lesbians are a lower risk group than heterosexual women. There's an old joke that I heard when I lived in SF:

What's a lesbian bring on a second date?

A moving van.

What's a gay guy bring on a second date?

"Second date? What's that?"

It's reflective of the nature of men and women.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
My understanding is that lesbians are a lower risk group than heterosexual women. There's an old joke that I heard when I lived in SF:

What's a lesbian bring on a second date?

A moving van.

What's a gay guy bring on a second date?

"Second date? What's that?"

It's reflective of the nature of men and women.
In my research Lesbians have the lowest threat of contracting AIDS. I guess all those SiFi movies where women rule the world may actually be a prediction!

Old 05-02-2007, 03:37 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryPie View Post
Don't anyone tell me that the homosexual agenda does not include YOUR little children's private moral teachings by you.

The homosexuals will never give up trying to influence your children's personal moral belief's, as proven by this article below.

Their agenda to get further into your schools, was turned down by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger last year, and now the homosexuals are after your children's "God given right" to their own moral way of thinking, again.

The homosexuals will never honor your family. They will NOT allow you to teach your children YOUR moral beliefs, if it differs with theirs, as witnessed by the article below. Call Sacramento, and DEMAND that your children be left alone!

California agenda would require K-12 'gay' indoctrination

By Bob Unruh
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

A plan that has been launched in the California state Assembly – again – could be used to ban references to "mom" and "dad" in public schools statewide by prohibiting anything that would "reflect adversely" on the homosexual lifestyle choice.

It's similar to a plan WND reported was approved by lawmakers last year, but fell by the wayside when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed it.
~snip
For the rest of this long article click below.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55413
Consider the SOURCE of this article. It comes from an extremist right wing rag that twists the truth in every way to sway sheeples' opinions. Don't believe everything that these sheeple rags tell you to believe.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
I have been researching how gays are targeting children for two years. This is just the tip of the ice burg! Why no “mom & dad”? Gays can never achieve the normal family of mom and dad so they need to eliminate it to feel more normal. They cannot achieve a real family structure so they need to convince your children that family is generic and can be anything.

Arnie boy the classic RHINO fully supports State Senator Sheila Kuehl one of the most rabid homosexuals out there and if you live in California you may want to research what she is up to to push the homosexual agenda on your children. We left California for that very reason.
California is better off without you. I hope that you moved to utah,wyoming or mississippi.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:43 PM

Any family with children is better off out of California.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:44 PM

Quote:
You give them an inch and it's proven they will take a mile.

You can see any story anywhere. It is up to you to go do the research and validate it, whether it comes from a right-wing or left-wing websight. There is a very active agenda towards your children.

Here is a story for you. My nephew was coing to college in Sacramento. His homosexual teacher gave his class an assignment to go see a one man play which would dictate the bulk of their grade for that class. What was that play but a naked gay young man ranting on about anal sex and the thrills of being gay, as he was masturbating himself………….no there is no agenda. My nephew was so sickened by this I believe the vileness will never be regurgitated from his brain. By the way it was an English class.
aren't you the same poster who CLAIMED that a drag queen was teaching a class for special needs kids for your "liberal" daughter's child? hee-hee, you are SOOOO funny!

Old 05-02-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
aren't you the same poster who CLAIMED that a drag queen was teaching a class for special needs kids for your "liberal" daughter's child? hee-hee, you are SOOOO funny!

It's not a claim, it's a reality and since that incident my liberal daughter is no longer so liberal, thank God! By the way, that was a homosexual man in drag with their eye teeth sharpened to points. I am not sure if he/she considered their self a queen. My daughter pulled her children from that school that same day.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:18 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times
Quote:
They oppose and attack any news organization that exposes them. I have researched the stories on worldnetdaily and they have all been true so far. I believe they were the first one's to expose "FISTGATE" and "The Little Black Book, Q***r In The 21st Century". Gays won't even touch those stories!
I've always taken your posts with a grain of salt. Thank you for revealing your (gay hating) source. Now I get the picture. Thanks again.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:50 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,122,816 times
If you post another incorrect statement about gays, AIDS, or the relationship between gays and adolescents, I'll have to ask for you to receive an infraction for "inaccurate information."

I have worked in the HIV/AIDS community since its inception, and worked with the LGBT community since 1992.

I would estimate you have provided 1% accuracy against 99% inaccuracy by taking facts and distorting them, misrepresenting them, and using them for inflammatory purposes.

You really should get the facts before you go on and on about issues that you are ignorant about, and uninformed about. All your rhetoric about research is biases, and unscientific, and sheer folly.

You are doing yourself, and the members of this forum an injustice but perpetrating inaccurate information that others pick up, willy, nilly, and run with.

You are attempting to disgrace all of those who know science, understand the transmission of HIV/AIDS, work with patients and clients infected with HIV/AIDS, have worked with the African community to better understand and treat people with HIV/AIDS, and most importantly, work towards improving services to those within the LGBT community in the United States to decrease continued exposure, with your ranting day after day, thread after thread.

This is a serious issue and not one to lightly bandy around.

Quote:
Look at the CDC reports AIDS by Contact, and by the percentage of their population gays have a far greater percentage. Oh and when you look at the graphs note that there is no longer a category for lesbians which always stood around 14%. Because of pressure from the gay community they lumped lesbians in with heterosexual women, thereby making that percentage look higher. Why, because they mostly contract AIDS by sleeping with gay males (which also used to be listed as how it was contracted)

http://www.physorg.com/news79003524.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies