Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 06:37 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klook View Post
show me how in any way the palestinian genocide resembles the holocaust in any way

YouTube - If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2009, 06:37 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The question for Americans should be, is the man on the ground a Muslim or a Christian, since ALL of the elected Christian members of Parliament were HAMAS. Why is that?

Old 09-21-2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
http://www.biblestudytools.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=Genesis+6&section=0&version=nkj&new =1&oq=&NavBook=mt&NavGoto=Go+To%3A&NavGo=24&NavCur rentChapter=6

[url="http://brittgillette.com/WordPress/?p=16"]Biblical Prophecy: Israel to be Restored as an Independent Nation in 1948[/URL

The quick and easy way to do this is with the translation of the King James Bible in 1611. See, the problem becomes one in which we have a nation being reestablished at a time that coincides with the one predicted 2520 years beforehand. Now the people who translated the KJV in 1611 may have been accused of altering the text to match up with historic events had Israel been reestablished during their lifetimes or even before. I'm sure all sorts of KJVs both original and fabricated would be floating around and Tom Hanks would star in movies about the "lost translation" had that happened. But that isn't what happened.

The people who translated the KJV had no way of knowing when we would have a world war let alone a second one or that Jews would be murdered by the millions. So where did this information come from regarding the reestablishment of Israel in 1948 if not God?
From one of your links:

Quote:
The Jews who returned to Israel in 537 B.C. refused to repent of their sins as Ezekiel warned.
Quote:
Several earlier Old Testament passages shed light on this mystery. In the Book of Leviticus, they reveal that if, upon their return to the land of Israel, the people refused to obey God, he would increase their punishments seven-fold. This is repeated several times:
http://brittgillette.com/WordPress/?p=16

Whatever was prophesized is null and void because again the Jews refuse to repent of their sins against Palestine!

Old 09-21-2009, 06:52 PM

36 posts, read 20,269 times
Quote:

your videos are laughable, if you would have said nothing, or ignored my post it might have helped your cause a little better

Old 09-21-2009, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Jo, for your own good, take a vacation from youtube

If you're in the same town, I'll take you out to the pancake house or something

Is this a threat?

Old 09-21-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klook View Post
your videos are laughable, if you would have said nothing, or ignored my post it might have helped your cause a little better
If you laugh at what is in those videos, that says something about what you are!

Old 09-21-2009, 06:57 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,731,337 times
Quote:
Is this a threat?
No way

Apparently you're cleansing the Aegean stables with all the videos you're posting and I thought I'd help you get a breather and some refreshments?!?!?

Why is that people are so reserved when approached in a neighbourly manner

Old 09-21-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
If you laugh at what is in those videos, that says something about what you are!

your videos are a joke, Yes I see some pictures of the brutality the Nazis did against the jews, but those pictures barely tell a small percentage of a fraction of what they did to the jews

as for what the jews are doing to the innocent palestinians, please show me something

Old 09-21-2009, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post

how can the anti-semites live if they dont have the jews to blame for all their problems, please stop showing these videos

I wish this website was stormfront so you wouldn't be allowed to show these videos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies