Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 06:31 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,963,636 times

Advertisements

Have you had enough of Hollywood Elitists advancing their warped agendas through their Television and Movie Productions?

Do you get sick and tired of hearing Oprah, Sean Penn, The View, Larry King and so on spew out their way and you disagree you are an idiot point of view? For instance Roman Polanski?

If you are then write to the companies who advertise with them. Let them know you are fed up with their support of the likes of David Letterman, Chris Mathews, Oprah, The View and so on!

Please post Television and Movies that you believe should be BOYCOTTED along with their sponsors!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2009, 06:33 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
Ruppert Murdochs clients like Fox Network, he was Hillary's biggest contributor

Old 10-03-2009, 06:38 PM

Default My First Choices to Boycott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Ruppert Murdochs clients like Fox Network, he was Hillary's biggest contributor
Anything Sean Penn is in would be Boycotted by me, as he IMHO is one of the most selfish and anti American Actors I have ever known.

I would also Boycott anything that has to do with the show Law and Order, as it clearly leans towards Communism.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:39 PM

18 posts, read 11,211 times
Boycott Brokeback, support Clint! I also say boycott all of these hollywood elite sponsored Holocaust films. Enough already. The fact they financed and then gave an "Oscar" to Roman Polanski for The Pianist is a disgrace.

Last edited by Mobiuss; 10-03-2009 at 06:57 PM..

Old 10-03-2009, 06:41 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
I've boycotted certain Hollywood actors for years - Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Susan Saranden, Garofolo, Glover, and a bunch others.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:49 PM

Default Ditto on that!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobiuss View Post
Boycott Brokeback, support Clint! I also say boycott all of these hollywood elite sponsored Holocaust films. Enough already. The fact they gave an "Oscar" to Roman Polanski is a disgrace.
Although I question your views on Hollywood Holocaust Films. I am in total support of recalling any Oscar awarded to Polanski and Boycotting anyone who supports him.

I am a major Clint Supporter as well! I met him back in Carmel CA when he was mayor. Great and very genuine person!

Old 10-03-2009, 06:51 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,354,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
Have you had enough of Hollywood Elitists advancing their warped agendas through their Television and Movie Productions?

Do you get sick and tired of hearing Oprah, Sean Penn, The View, Larry King and so on spew out their way and you disagree you are an idiot point of view? For instance Roman Polanski?

If you are then write to the companies who advertise with them. Let them know you are fed up with their support of the likes of David Letterman, Chris Mathews, Oprah, The View and so on!

Please post Television and Movies that you believe should be BOYCOTTED along with their sponsors!
I've never seen an Oprah show, The View, or a David Letterman show and I've never finished watching a Larry King or a Chris Mathews show. Sean Penn, Alex Baldwin, Barbra Streisand or "Looney" Clooney cause me to change channels. Whoopi Goldberg and Jane Fonda makes me change channels after I grab a barf bag. Since I haven't had ABC, CBS or ABC in my house since 1984, there are probably many more of these professional leftist liars than I could put in this message but I would rather be discussing something more productive.

Old 10-03-2009, 07:00 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,876,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post

Is that you, Rush???

Old 10-03-2009, 07:27 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,481,332 times
People should be boycotted for what they do not because of their opinions. That's just childish.

Old 10-03-2009, 07:32 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,413,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
People should be boycotted for what they do not because of their opinions. That's just childish.
When celebrities use their fame to push their political agendas, boycotts are appropriate and not at all childish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies