Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 12:48 PM

8,777 posts, read 19,865,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
This horrible crime happened over a year ago. I wonder why it was being reported on the radio today?
Was there an update?
Father Charged with Rape of 8 Day-Old Baby |myEyewitnessNews.com, Memphis News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping
Good catch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 12:49 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,744,493 times
There are no words except God Bless that poor innocent little child!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-04-2009, 01:12 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
this isn't china, nor has it ever been
Depravity knows no borders.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:25 PM

193 posts, read 191,858 times
They deserve a trial, and I mean BOTH of the parents. Then they, if convicted, will go to jail for a long time but what do you want to bet that she will get less time regardless of whether or not she was complicit. Anyone can create a baby, it takes real parents to raise that child properly.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:26 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,520,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by halleda View Post
They deserve a trial, and I mean BOTH of the parents. Then they, if convicted, will go to jail for a long time but what do you want to bet that she will get less time regardless of whether or not she was complicit. Anyone can create a baby, it takes real parents to raise that child properly.

why should the mother stand trail unless it is found that she allowed this to happen?

Old 10-04-2009, 01:36 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
This happened a YEAR ago? Wow. The fact that this varmint is still alive and wasting air to be talked about this long after the fact is testament to the failings of our 'justice' system. As it was mentioned earlier, tall tree, short rope, end of story for the perp, BUT, only if he survives a solid month in genpop of a supermax prison, no segregation,and every inmate informed of his crime. That will be his appeals process.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:48 PM

kitty,
To ascertain is she WAS complicit. If she was not that is when she can prove it. The DA will decide if there is a possibility that she was complicit. But from what I read and heard it seems it would be impossible for her NOT to have known.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:54 PM

Quote:
kitty,
To ascertain is she WAS complicit. If she was not that is when she can prove it. The DA will decide if there is a possibility that she was complicit. But from what I read and heard it seems it would be impossible for her NOT to have known.

From what I have read, it has not been stated who was there and exactly where they were in relation to this incident.

The thug could have taken the baby upstairs to change a diaper while the others stayed downstairs. Whereabouts and who was there is not disclosed.

Old 10-04-2009, 02:08 PM

Why are you so quick to decide that she is innocent? Would you at least wait till the DA has made a decision? This convicted because you are male is getting old. They seem to search through the news to find example of men doing bad and leave out the cases of females doing bad. Just my perception.

Old 10-04-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Why are you so quick to decide that she is innocent? Would you at least wait till the DA has made a decision? This convicted because you are male is getting old. They seem to search through the news to find example of men doing bad and leave out the cases of females doing bad. Just my perception.

Why are you assuming that I am saying she is innocent?
What I do know is that this MALE has been charged with this crime. If you will slow down and go back and read with comprehension you will read what I said about those who may have known what was happening.

This was about this MALE and this disgusting crime. Nothing was said about who may else could have been involved or in the know. But, I do believe in innocent until proven guilty so until I read something that tells me that the birth mother or anyone for that matter was involved or knew, that I can't just off the hip blame them. The DA has made the decision to charge this MALE and that is what I have been talking about.

No one searched through the news for this, read the OP, they heard on local radio this AM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies