Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 11:44 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
Since he is the point man and out stumping for it every chance he gets,wouldn't it be logical?

Most liberals are not logical, they just follow their leader like little demwit robots are suppose to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2009, 11:48 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,338,075 times
Quote:
Since he is the point man and out stumping for it every chance he gets,wouldn't it be logical?
I assumed that presidents get filled in by advisers and staff.

Presidents do not read all of the legislation in Washington.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:49 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny-days90 View Post
most liberals are not logical, they just follow their leader like little demwit robots are suppose to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylalou View Post
Apparently you choose to remain ignorant of all the good posts (above) trying to education you. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?. It baffles me why would anyone choose to remain ignorant and uninformed.

Why do I need educated?

Because I see that this failure named Obama has been blowing smoke up our arses.

So anyone who find anything this moron does is wrong is either a racist or ignorant.

Face it, your boy scammed us and got caught once again.

Do you realize how ignorant Obama looks for not reading a bill he is stamping without reading it?

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Post #22 said it all.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/11079781-post22.html

Old 10-07-2009, 11:51 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
And you call me ignorant.

This is his baby, his pride and joy.

He has run all over the country pitching this bill like he knows it up and down only to find out the idiot has not even take the time to read it.

So is he misleading us once again?

How can someone in this job who believes this is very important and will cost the REAL taxpaying Americans trillions of dollar not read this bill?

He was either lying to us about reading it or misleading us to think he did.
It was told to you straight in post #22...or do you need it written in Braille?

Old 10-07-2009, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obo View Post
How do you think we got into this economic mess to begin with? Ignorant people signed a mortgage contract without reading it, this is exactly the type of thing the liberals support, why would they differ when it comes to something as important as HC?

Willing to bet the majority of foreclosures are or were caused by Acorn type followers who signed their name with an X.

Now they are saying that it is not important for Obama to have read this massive spending scam bill.

Do not worry, liberalism is coming to an end in America thanks to ObamAcorn.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:54 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,469 times
Exclamation Newsflash Number 2

Quote:
Most liberals are not logical, they just follow their leader like little demwit robots are suppose to do.
Pardon my poor grammar, but---I ain't no liberal, and I DEFINITELY ain't no robot, 'dimwit' or otherwise...when are people going to stop this little BS schoolyard game of labeling anyone who voted for or supports the President as liberals, or sheep, or robots?

I'm sorry if things aren't going the way you want them to, but tough noogies---he won the election, and he's the president, just like his 43 predecessors, whether you choose to recognize that fact or not...name-calling and general little-kid grumpiness aren't gonna change that, nor will it make those of us who support him go away...you have about as much chance of that happening as you have of say, surviving after rubbing yourself with ground beef and jumping into the bear exhibit at your local zoo---ain't gonna happen

Old 10-07-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
It was told to you straight in post #22...or do you need it written in Braille?

With the track record of lying by Obama how could we believe he would ever read it.

Post #22 says we are in the middle of two wars and a failing economy.

Well, since he has spoken to the commanders of those wars only once in many months I guess he would have some extra time on his hands now wouldnt he?

Failing economy? I thought Obama said we are out of the recession?

Damn, did he lie again?

How can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?

Old 10-07-2009, 11:55 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,700,997 times
Quote:
Is this really a fruitful avenue? Your posts are driven by emotion, and even when logic is introduced to refute your emotional outbursts, you simply respond with childish posts like this.

It's tiresome, Sunny, and you prevent what could be fruitful discussions by constantly creating an "us versus them" dichotomy.

We're all in this together, bro, and the balance between left and right has kept our country moving forward for centuries. It was established in the founding documents when they recognized its intrinsic value.

Break out of your box and see the bigger picture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies