Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:51 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times

Advertisements

Why are we monitoring what known racists think, and how they react, as if it's a surprise?

How about a thread, "White nationalists upset President is black?"

"Black nationalists upset that white man wins American Idol?"

"La Raza upset that Americans don't support illegal immigration?"

Why not? Because 1) Duh, we all know how they "feel" about any subject without having to investigate and 2) as divisive peoples, they're opinions are not valued.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:03 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Well, that baby is very cute - no wonder he won!

As a mother who adopted internationally and interracially herself, I can tell you that I am thrilled that the 'backstory' of this incredibly cute baby was told on national television. Perhaps this may bring some attention to international adoption and just maybe some children will find loving homes.

Stormfront goons are just that - goons. They are frightened little people who feel powerless in their lives (I imagine they work in cubicles with no hope for release) and have to invent a causation for their misery that does not point out their own irresponsible choices. The jews! The blacks! The hispanics! Anything but themselves. They are too pathetic to find geniunely frightening.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:05 AM

757 posts, read 802,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bls5555 View Post
Pure speculation? More like pure idiocy.
I say it's speculation because I have no source. In case you missed that part. Now if you have a source that contradicts my claim I'll be glad to check it out?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:08 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
No, I'm sure you're mistaken...the repubs in here insist there is no racism in the U.S.
Show me a post where a Repub said this and I'll show you fifty where a liberal declared that "this is a racist nation"

BTW, how the heck do you choose a cutest baby?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:09 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXIronHorse View Post
Why even post this? "White nationalists" are total morons.
Yes they are. But there is an attempt to paint anyone who opposes this presidents policies as racist, white nationalist a**holes. It derails any kind of honest conversation and perverts the ability to look honestly at an issue. It really is tiring.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:17 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyscats View Post
I am so sick of hearing about how the white people suck and how the blacks never get ahead. blah blah blah.

1. The president elected as you well know, because it's probably the only time many blacks registered to vote is a black man..........................Do you realize that blacks are still the minority in this Country and our President was elected the President of the United States by the White Majority Vote......So why don't you stop crying already.

What else would you like us to do? Our generation had nothing to do with slavery so why do we have to keep hearing this broken record? You complain about everything. You wanted your own Black Beauty Pageant.......................We now have to share one with you and you have your own. You had to have your own dance show Soul Train.............Yet your still dancing on our shows. And when you finally do get something of value you kill each other for it with black on black crimes. Then you make your advocates, like Bill Cosby and Oprah look dumb for even trying to change your image. Somehow it is our fault anyway.... Be happy your free and have every opportunity to succeed.
3 posts & you're here? Like that doesn't look suspicious or anything.....Welcome stormfront member, welcome to our humble abode!

Old 10-13-2009, 08:19 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Why are we monitoring what known racists think, and how they react, as if it's a surprise?

How about a thread, "White nationalists upset President is black?"

"Black nationalists upset that white man wins American Idol?"

"La Raza upset that Americans don't support illegal immigration?"

Why not? Because 1) Duh, we all know how they "feel" about any subject without having to investigate and 2) as divisive peoples, they're opinions are not valued.
Why do you think that the FBI and the Southern Poverty Law Center both monitor stormfront.org?

Why might it be a good idea to monitor HATE GROUPS?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:19 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
They posted a link to CD in the linked Stormfront thread, so be prepared for another influx similar to what happened a few months ago.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:20 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
They posted a link to CD in the linked Stormfront thread, so be prepared for another influx similar to what happened a few months ago.
Super, I can't wait.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:26 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Cindyscats
WTH does your rant have to do with the posted topic??

You do know that you are coming off as somewhat unhinged!!

Last edited by reconmark; 10-13-2009 at 08:45 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies