Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Looks like it's falling apart and no treaty will be signed. Africa is upset that the US is not "doing more".

Copenhagen climate treaty in danger - UPI.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2009, 09:53 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
OK this is confusing, Copenhagen was a month ago?
That was the one he lost but the next one involves climate change, global warming, or whatever it is today. This one will be about the first week in December. Yep many things take place in Copenhagen and I think there is a chance he will get whomped again.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:59 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
In less than one month Obama will be asked to sign away the sovereignty of the US to an, as of now, unformed international government. The rest of the world thinks that he can sign a treaty at Copenhagen and give up our sovereignty. They think the Constitution is no longer the most important law of the US. Why would they? Obama has been ignoring it long enough to make them believe that it is no longer in effect. Most of them don't know that 2/3 of our Senators have to vote for that thing before it becomes law in the US.

Obama will attempt this very thing. He will go along with all those third world countries to redistribute the wealth of the US to them. Now he has to convince the "house of Harry" that this is necessary. I wonder how Dirty Harry Reid will talk that many Senators into the game. Forty of them are guaranteed NO voters so he has to convince 7 of them to go along. Can he do that? Will those of you from Nevada vote for him, if he does even try? I sure hope not.
Too funny.

Oh, uh - was this meant to be a joke?

Old 11-11-2009, 10:02 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,215,542 times
Quote:
In less than one month Obama will be asked to sign away the sovereignty of the US to an, as of now, unformed international government. The rest of the world thinks that he can sign a treaty at Copenhagen and give up our sovereignty. They think the Constitution is no longer the most important law of the US. Why would they? Obama has been ignoring it long enough to make them believe that it is no longer in effect. Most of them don't know that 2/3 of our Senators have to vote for that thing before it becomes law in the US.

Obama will attempt this very thing. He will go along with all those third world countries to redistribute the wealth of the US to them. Now he has to convince the "house of Harry" that this is necessary. I wonder how Dirty Harry Reid will talk that many Senators into the game. Forty of them are guaranteed NO voters so he has to convince 7 of them to go along. Can he do that? Will those of you from Nevada vote for him, if he does even try? I sure hope not.
roy, watch that paranoia. I think you may be catching it from your buddy Glenn.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Signing a treaty that will give away our sovereignty?.....lol

Let me just add this to the list.

FEMA Concentration camps.
UN Black Helicopters
The Vince Foster murder.
Clinton Drug Smuggling operation based out of Mena Arkansas.

and on and on and on.
Let me suggest three sources for you to find out a bit about the Copenhagen Conference on Climate Change. I know you won't want to believe any of this but it is taking place and they will all sign the new treaty that is replacing the Kyoto Protocol. Of course, everybody knows that China, India and Russia won't sign it but Obama has told them he will.

Maybe you will notice in your reading that this treaty will be at least as stringent as Kyoto would have been except that they are setting up an international group to make the rules about Cap and Trade for the signatories. I hope Obama takes his international embarrassment to keep away from the embarrassment he will feel when the Senate fails to approve it.

http.Stats about all US cities - real estate, relocation info, house prices, home value estimator, recent sales, cost of living, crime, race, income, photos, education, maps, weather, houses, schools, neighborhoods, and more

Home - COP15 United Nations Climate Change Conference Copenhagen 2009

http://unfcc.int/2860.php

Old 11-11-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
your distrust of the oval office should have started earlier. i clearly remember mr bush demanding we do the banking bailout-- saw it on national TV. but bottom line, we are spending too much-- on this we agree.
Did I say anything about some banking bailout in my post? I can't find that part. I guess you are just doing the old prog misdirect here, huh?

Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
What...no Lord Monckton video this time???
No Lord Monckton. Just the references to some sites of the place that you can study the truth and nothing but the truth. You better read all three of them so I am not wasting my time. Just go to post 15 on this thread and get busy reading all that real info.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:10 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,766,318 times
Quote:

bwahahahahahaha

I actually heard that we are going to sell our sovereignty on ebay. you can alot for it these days.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,568,769 times
Yeah, and then he will apologize for America taking so long to do it...

Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 PM

2,087 posts, read 1,766,318 times
Quote:
No Lord Monckton. Just the references to some sites of the place that you can study the truth and nothing but the truth. You better read all three of them so I am not wasting my time. Just go to post 15 on this thread and get busy reading all that real info.

2 of them dont even work and one is just info about the conference

great info it really backed you up,, now maybe you should get back in your box and play nice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies